More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Should Skyfall's title theme named Skyfall?

Go down 
+2
Makeshift Python
Walecs
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Walecs
Q Branch
Q Branch
Walecs

Should Skyfall's title theme named Skyfall? Empty
PostSubject: Should Skyfall's title theme named Skyfall?   Should Skyfall's title theme named Skyfall? EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:17 pm

I didn't know if create this here or in the music section. Move it if you think I was wrong.

I was wondering if Skyfall's title theme will and should be called Skyfall. In the past four Bond themes weren't named as the movies: Nobody does it better, Octopussy, You Know My Name, Another way to die (listening to the song is enough to end any life).
In my opinion, the song should at least feature Skyfall as a line, as The Spy Who Loved Me's song did (like heaven above me, the spy who loved me).
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Should Skyfall's title theme named Skyfall?   Should Skyfall's title theme named Skyfall? EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:22 pm

Maybe it will, maybe it won't. I don't really care so long as the song is actually good.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Should Skyfall's title theme named Skyfall?   Should Skyfall's title theme named Skyfall? EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:28 pm

Makeshift Python wrote:
Maybe it will, maybe it won't. I don't really care so long as the song is actually good.

Me too, although I think with any effort, finding a way to name the song Skyfall, shouldn't be that tough.

CR and QoS were tougher titles to work with I think.
Back to top Go down
MBalje
Q Branch
Q Branch
MBalje

PostSubject: Re: Should Skyfall's title theme named Skyfall?   Should Skyfall's title theme named Skyfall? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:39 pm

Yes it should. I like to see the name of the song is Skyfall and it is yused in the song too like Goldeneye. Screaming the title (Like Goldfinger, Goldeneye, TMND to example.) is something i prefer. Chris Cornel screams too.

Iam going one step above on this, i whant the song be done by a famale artist.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Should Skyfall's title theme named Skyfall?   Should Skyfall's title theme named Skyfall? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:28 pm

Since it's 10 years since that last time we had a song using the film's title, I say why the hell not? It's pretty easy word to fit in.

Hold me till the day the sky falls.
You're face is like a trifle.

etc.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Should Skyfall's title theme named Skyfall?   Should Skyfall's title theme named Skyfall? EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:54 pm

Makeshift Python wrote:

Yeah....everyone will know it's the Bond theme even if it's not called the same thing. Sometimes you can sneak the movie title into the actual lyrics or chorus...although Duran Duran's song is more memorable for the chorus and not the actual 'a view to a kill' lyric.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Skyfall's title theme named Skyfall?   Should Skyfall's title theme named Skyfall? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should Skyfall's title theme named Skyfall?
Page 1 of 1