More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses

Go down 
+16
Hilly
Blunt Instrument
hegottheboot
CJB
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Kath
Strangways&Quarrel
Salomé
Bond Fan 90
lachesis
Makeshift Python
Control
Walecs
AMC Hornet
Ffolkes
G section
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
You don’t know me
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
You don’t know me

Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 1:19 am

I was channel surfing awhile back, and I came across Fantasy Island.  I thought that I would check it out just to catch a glimpse of Nick Nack.  I never did see him, but it turned out to be an episode starring Jill St. John. Recently, I again stumbled across Fantasy Island, and again I thought that I would check it out just to catch a glimpse of Nick Nack, and once again, I never did see him, but it turned out to be an episode with Martine Beswick.  Does anyone want to check all the guest stars on FI for other Bond actors?
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 24, 2019 9:07 pm

I might do one day, on the quiet quite a few notables appeared on Fantasy Island.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 7:13 pm

The Night of the Generals (1967)- Donald Pleasance, Charles Gray, Michael Goodliffe
The File of the Golden Goose (1969)- Charles Gray, Walter Gotell
The Executioner (1970)- Charles Gray, George Baker
Silver Bears (1978)- Louis Jordan, Charles Gray

within BBC Shakespeare:
Romeo & Juliet- (1979)- Laurence Naismith, Vernon Dobtcheff
Richard II (1979)- Charles Gray, Jeremy Bulloch
Henry VIII (1979)- John Rhys-Davies, Julian Glover
The Merchant of Venice (1981)- John Rhys-Davies, Douglas Wilmer
Troilus and Cressida (1982)- Vernon Dobtcheff, Charles Gray
The Comedy of Errors (1984)- Charles Gray, Michael Kitchen

Fantasy Island (1977-1984)-
Hervé Villechaize, David Hedison, Britt Ekland, Don Stroud, Jimmy Dean, Jill St John, Yaphet Kotto, Lana Wood, Michael Billington, Robert Brown, Walter Gotell, [Tom Jones]

Last edited by Hilly on Sat May 23, 2020 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
You don’t know me
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
You don’t know me

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 3:03 pm

Hilly wrote:
The Night of the Generals (1967)- Donald Pleasance, Charles Gray, Michael Goodliffe
The File of the Golden Goose (1969)- Charles Gray, Walter Gotell
The Executioner (1970)- Charles Gray, George Baker
Silver Bears (1978)- Louis Jordan, Charles Gray

within BBC Shakespeare:
Romeo & Juliet- (1979)- Laurence Naismith, Vernon Dobtcheff
Richard II (1979)- Charles Gray, Jeremy Bulloch
Henry VIII (1979)- John Rhys-Davies, Julian Glover
The Merchant of Venice (1981)- John Rhys-Davies, Douglas Wilmer
Troilus and Cressida (1982)- Vernon Dobtcheff, Charles Gray
The Comedy of Errors (1984)- Charles Gray, Michael Kitchen

Fantasy Island (1977-1984)-
Hervé Villechaize, David Hedison, Britt Ekland, Don Stroud, Jimmy Dean, Jill St John, Yaphet Kotto, Lana Wood, Michael Billington, Robert Brown, Walter Gotell, [Tom Jones]

Nice Work! Don't forget Martine.

It's like Fantasy Island was made for this game.  It has a Bond actor as a regular, and the show was a guest star machine.

It also makes me think about Ricardo Montalban as a Bond villain.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 8:20 pm

It did have a bevy of the who's who of the old days which I like. I forgot about Martine. I spent 10 minutes scrawling down the page so must've missed it.

Montalban would've been a decent villain in the late 60s, early 70s. Before FI. He did say when going to make Star Trek II he couldn't get his FI character out of his head when trying to re-connect with Khan (a gap of nearly 15 or so years wouldn't have helped). Nick Meyer set up this machine to come in, some little robot, and it had Herve's face on it and that was it, spell broken.

lemme see...

Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 7 Khan10
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 9:41 am

laugh

That's brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:38 pm

Hitler- The Rise of Evil (2003)- Robert Carlyle, David Calder, Christopher Bowen (CO, HMS Devonshire)

Last edited by Hilly on Sat May 23, 2020 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 11:15 pm

two of these straight to DVD things

We Still Kill the Old Way (2014)- Steven Berkoff, Alison Doody
We Still Steal the Old Way (2016)- Julian Glover, Deborah Moore

and

Gangster Kittens (2016)- Julian Glover, Jeroen Krabbe

Last edited by Hilly on Sat May 23, 2020 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 6:05 pm

was looking at things and destined for the BBC, perhaps, is a new version of Black Narcissus.

Cast at present includes: Gemma Arterton and Diana Rigg
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 1:46 pm

wub
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 5:20 pm

Remington Steele (1982-1987)

Pierce Brosnan, Cassandra Harris, Julian Glover, Pedro Armendariz Junior, Jack Hedley, Vincent Schiavelli, [Bruce Boa]

Last edited by Hilly on Sat May 23, 2020 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr No

Dr No

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 7:31 pm

Some Mothers Do 'Av 'Em, has a few Bond alumni doing guest appearances in different episodes.

1.James Cossins played the lecturer in the PR course episode.

2.Vernon Dobtcheff was in the episode with the car that nearly goes over the cliff.

3. Cyril Shaps was in the episode where Frank and Betty go to stay at a hotel. He played that hotel guest in the room next door. ("MR BEDFORD! MR BEDFORD!!!")

4. George Baker was in the job interview episode.

Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2019 9:10 pm

National Lampoon's Loaded Weapon 1 (1993)- Frank McRae, Denise Richards

Last edited by Hilly on Sat May 23, 2020 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 8:25 am

Hilly wrote:
Hitler- The Rise of Evil (2003)- Robert Carlyle, David Calder, Christopher Bowen (CO, HMS Devonshire)

Renard is no Bruno Ganz, I'll say that much.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 9:14 pm

CJB wrote:
Hilly wrote:

Absolutely. He's not bad but the production is slightly off. English/American actors playing German roles and some of the scenes. Toby Stephens' brother, Chris Larkin, for example playing Goring.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 9:20 am

Hilly wrote:
CJB wrote:
Hilly wrote:

Absolutely. He's not bad but the production is slightly off. English/American actors playing German roles and some of the scenes. Toby Stephens' brother, Chris Larkin, for example playing Goring.

Been a few years since I've seen it but, from memory, Peter O'Toole as Hindenburg was particularly goofy.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 9:01 pm

He was but oddly enjoyable. Such as his line about making Hitler Postmaster: "...that way he can kiss my arse when he licks stamps!"

Or some such.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 11:15 pm

watching a video on the Gerry Anderson YouTube channel led this way at least (not sure if we covered it at all before, one day I'll correlate all these posts onto the first page)

UFO (1970-73)

Ed Bishop, Michael Billington, Vladek Sheybal, Steven Berkoff, [Jeremy Wilkin], [Anouska Hempel]*, Shane Rimmer, Peter Burton, Lois Maxwell, Douglas Wilmer, David Healy, Jack Hedley, Richard Vernon

*listed as 'The Australian Girl' in OHMSS

Last edited by Hilly on Sat May 23, 2020 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 4:15 pm

Alfred Hitchcock Presents (1955-65)/New Alfred Hitchcock Presents (1985-89)

Anthony Dawson, Roger Moore, Yaphet Kotto, Christopher Lee, Patrick Macnee, Telly Savalas

Space 1999 (1975-77)

Catherine Schell, Christopher Lee, Shane Rimmer, Robert Rietty, Julian Glover, Douglas Wilmer, [Anouska Hempel], Cassandra Harris, Vic Armstrong, Martin Grace, Valerie Leon, Caroline Munro (credited on screen in a photograph),

Last edited by Hilly on Sat May 23, 2020 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 6:03 pm

Space Police (1986)

Shane Rimmer, David Healy

Space Precinct (1994)

Jack Hedley, Steven Berkoff, Burt Kwouk, Maryam d'Abo, David Healy

Crown Court (1972-84)

David Calder, Margaret Nolan, Bryan Marshall, Jeremy Bulloch, Cyril Shaps (Bechmann, TSWLM), Bernard Horsfall, Vernon Dobtcheff, Earl Cameron, Angela Scoular, Michael Byrne, Geoffrey Keen, James Villiers, Geoffrey Palmer, Julian Glover, Madeline Smith, Nadaim Sawalha, Honor Blackman, George Baker, Art Malik, Walter Gotell, Douglas Wilmer

The Zoo Gang (1974)

Vic Armstrong, Earl Cameron, Walter Gotell

The Protectors (1972-74)

Shane Rimmer, Ed Bishop, Anthony Chinn, Michael Goodliffe, Douglas Wilmer, David Bauer, Vladek Sheybal, George Baker, Robert Brown, Laurence Naismith, Vernon Dobtcheff, Martin Grace, Cyril Shaps, Martin Benson, Joanna Lumley

Last edited by Hilly on Sat May 23, 2020 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 5:17 pm

seems the BBC Sunday Night Theatre was ripe for Bond alumni 1950-59

Robert Brown, [Cyril Shaps], Douglas Wilmer, Willoughby Gray, Geoffrey Keen, Patrick Macnee, Donald Pleasance, George Murcell, Bernard Lee, George Pravda*, Walter Gotell, Michael Goodliffe, [Gertan Klauber]**, Eunice Gayson, Earl Cameron, Cec Linder, Bernard Horsfall, Richard Vernon, Peter Hunt, George Baker, Sean Connery, Lois Maxwell, Zena Marshall, Shirley Eaton, Jack Hedley, Anthony Chinn, Charles Gray, Geoffrey Palmer, Laurence Naismith, Desmond Llewellyn, [Jack Gwillim], [Alexander Knox], Robert Shaw, Anthony Dawson, Albert Finney, [Bruce Boa],

*Kutze, Thunderball
**credited 'Bubi' in Octopussy

Hunt is credited as an artist, rare case of him before the camera it seems

otherwise fantastic cast over the years who would become more famous such as Richard Burton or Eli Wallach

Last edited by Hilly on Sat May 23, 2020 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 3:54 pm

got hit by this one somehow before I went to bed, a naff attempt at a film, a naffer attempt of Connery as a villain and well, a film that is 3.8 on IMDB

The Avengers (1998)

Ralph Fiennes, Sean Connery, Nadim Sawalha and Patrick Macnee

Last edited by Hilly on Sat May 23, 2020 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 10:41 pm

3.8 on IMDB?! laugh
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 9:39 am

And 5% on Rotten Tomatoes. The previous year's big-screen adap of The Saint fares a little better at 30%.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 8:25 pm

I saw it the once years ago. I might even have rented it out from the video shop, it's that long ago. I grew up on the series, hence the strong liking of Dama Diana in OHMSS probably and was so hideously put out by the film. I guess if you were to get actors for the roles, Fiennes/Thurman are it but there's nothing to it. Just a lot of crap.

I think today maybe Emily Blunt/Felicity Jones and, well, Fassbender.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses   Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Films/ TV Shows That Feature Two Or More Bond Actors/Actresses
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next