More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater?

Go down 
+11
Yellow Pinky
Jack Wade
Hilly
Perilagu Khan
Toppers
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
CJB
bitchcraft
Makeshift Python
Prisoner Monkeys
Control
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? Vote_lcap25%How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? Vote_lcap50%How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 10 ]
How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? Vote_lcap10%How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? Vote_lcap15%How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? Vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? Vote_lcap0%How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? Vote_lcap0%How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
11 or more times
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? Empty
PostSubject: How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater?   How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:03 am

I've seen it once, so far. Plan on going again Friday or Saturday.

The IMAX screening was unreal.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater?   How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:08 am

I've seen it twice now. I might see it a third time, but if I do, I probably won't do it until it nears the end of its theatrical run, since I have no idea when it will be released here on DVD.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater?   How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:16 am

Twice. First in IMAX with my cousin and then in a regular cinema with my folks. I think that's it for me until I get the blu-ray.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater?   How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:18 am

2 IMAX, 2 regular cinema....

Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater?   How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:48 am

Did you folks like it any more or any less on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. viewing?
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater?   How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:55 am

Didn't think it was better or worse on my second viewing, I pretty much felt the same as I did after the first viewing: That fucking ruled.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater?   How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:23 am

Twice so far. I'll probably give it a rest until the DVD is out.

In some ways I liked it more the second time. On my first viewing the opening thirty minutes had me thinking "ah crap, this is going to be QOS Mk. II," but watching it a second time and knowing what was to come meant that those inklings were evaporated.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater?   How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:34 am

Twice so far. I intend to match or better my theatre visits for QOS (stood at 5).
Back to top Go down
Toppers
'R'
'R'
Toppers

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater?   How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:50 pm

Twice. My first viewing, I was all hyped up and just pretty much in awe of everything I was seeing on screen. I walked out of the theater buzzing. Second time around, I could actually sit and watch it properly - my opinion hasn't differed, I still love the fuck out of it.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater?   How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:30 pm

Twice. IMAX first, regular screen second. I actually liked it better second time round.

Plan on a third viewing December 14.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater?   How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:34 pm

Twice...regular cinema.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater?   How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:26 am

Twice. First was a press screening in 35mm, second was in its full IMAX glory.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater?   How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:39 am

Just realized this is the first Bond film I have seen without a 35mm projector. Just IMAX and a 4k projector this time. Brave new world I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Pinky

Yellow Pinky

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater?   How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:00 pm

Three times. The first was IMAX with my brother and my 17 year old daughter. The second was again with my daughter (who is nearly as Bond obsessed as me!), and a couple of friends, but this time a digital projection regular theater. Third was again in a digital theater, but this time with my wife.

I also liked it better the second time over the first. The third viewing may be my favorite so far though as I was able to soak up little details more fully.
Back to top Go down
http://www.10trecords.com
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater?   How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:22 pm

So does the wifey like Bond pretty well?

Mine likes a few of the films, but can't stand DCBond.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Pinky

Yellow Pinky

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater?   How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:27 pm

Perilagu Khan wrote:
So does the wifey like Bond pretty well?

Mine likes a few of the films, but can't stand DCBond.

Actually, she is a casual fan at best. She moreso indulges my fanaticism, which is fine by me. She prefers the Craig films. She loved CR, wasn't sold on QoS, and really liked Skyfall, but said she missed the romance of CR.

My one daughter loves them with obsessive glee, just like her dear old Dad. Her older sister is more like her Mom, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.10trecords.com
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater?   How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:48 pm

FieldsMan wrote:
Twice so far. I intend to match or better my theatre visits for QOS (stood at 5).

3... at least two more times to go!
Back to top Go down
Nicolas Suszczyk
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Nicolas Suszczyk

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater?   How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:04 am

How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? 60802_528643160493379_382889419_n

FOUR Times - 3 standard + 1 IMAX

Previous films cinema screening count:

QOS: 4
CR: 3
DAD: 2
TWINE: 1
TND: 1
Back to top Go down
http://goldeneyedossier.blogspot.com
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater?   How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 4:48 am

Had my fourth viewing on the 26th. Wasn't planning on a fourth, but some fambly from out of town wanted to see SF for the first time and who was I to decline an invite to tag along?

:)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater?   How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:31 am

I'm going for my fourth visit tonight :)
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater?   How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:20 pm

It's been pulled from local cinemas now...they made room for that shit with Tom Cruise :roll:
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater?   How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:02 pm

Jack Reacher. Another thriller. Character created by Lee Child. Good character, too, although I cannot envision Cruise as Reacher. It is...ahem..a reach.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater?   How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:28 am

I managed 3. Happy that I'll be able to own it in February :D .
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater?   How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:39 am

Just once. Building up my hunger for seeing it again when my Blu-ray arrives.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater?   How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:19 am

One time on a regular digital theater, non IMAX, non XD, non 3D.

One time was enough.

I am scarred for life now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater?   How many times have you seen SKYFALL in the theater? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next