More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

The Youtube Thread

Go down 
+36
Thunderpussy
hegottheboot
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
mullauna
Bond Fan 90
Chief of SIS
HJackson
TedHeath
6of1
saint mark
RobDudley
lachesis
j7wild
The White Tuxedo
Hilly
Fae
Salomé
00Twelve
Gravity's Silhouette
Louis Armstrong
tiffanywint
bitchcraft
colly
CJB
Control
Vesper
Largo's Shark
G section
Prince Kamal Khan
Blunt Instrument
Mr. Trevelyan
Toppers
Makeshift Python
retrokitty
Jack Wade
Drax
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
colly
Q Branch
Q Branch
colly

The Youtube Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   The Youtube Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:38 pm

Nicolas Cage wants cake.
Back to top Go down
Prince Kamal Khan
Q Branch
Q Branch
Prince Kamal Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   The Youtube Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:44 am

Sylvester tries to con Tweety into playing sandwich-

Classic WB cartoon moment.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   The Youtube Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:01 am

Prince Kamal Khan wrote:
Maurice Binder's opening for a 1981 adventure film called Green Ice

From the looks of it, it could just have easily been titled "Emeralds Are Forever"

The Rolling Stones Bill Wyman did the music. That's interesting. Didn't know he moonlighted scoring the odd film assuming its the same Bill Wyman.
Back to top Go down
Louis Armstrong
Q Branch
Q Branch
Louis Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   The Youtube Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:13 am

Back to top Go down
Drax
'R'
'R'
Drax

Location : Slicing my enemies limb from limb into quivering bloody sushi.

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   The Youtube Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:31 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyw8973Ql30&feature=related

Fassbender as Magneto killing Nazis in First Class...one of the most badass scenes in movie history and definitely the highlight of my summer, maybe even year. This man could be Bond. The music is amazing too.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   The Youtube Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:47 pm

Sean Connery on What's My Line (1965).
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   The Youtube Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:26 pm

On a semi-related note, can anyone give me a simplified version of how to embed a YouTube video in my posts. I've tried several methods but nothing seems to have worked. I've consulted the FAQ.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   The Youtube Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:33 pm

Click the video tab (the one that looks like a film strip), insert the url and that's it.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   The Youtube Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:34 pm

You need to use Youtube tags - .

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   The Youtube Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:35 pm

Sharky wrote:

The video tab does that for you.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   The Youtube Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:44 pm

Avarice wrote:
Sharky wrote:

The video tab does that for you.

Thanks everyone. It's working now.

I *HAD* tried that video link before, but I think I was over-complicating it by pasting the embed code instead of just the actual link.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   The Youtube Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:15 pm

Thanks for posting Shark. Sean seems like Bond even when he's not playing Bond. Ergo Sean is Bond. Probably the most perfect realization of a screen character in the history of film.:shock:
Back to top Go down
Drax
'R'
'R'
Drax

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   The Youtube Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:34 am

Drax wrote:

Fassbender as Magneto killing Nazis in First Class...one of the most badass scenes in movie history and definitely the highlight of my summer, maybe even year. This man could be Bond. The music is amazing too.

Embedded.
Back to top Go down
Prince Kamal Khan
Q Branch
Q Branch
Prince Kamal Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   The Youtube Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:09 pm

Trailer for one of the best Bond spinoffs of the 1960s:

Back to top Go down
Drax
'R'
'R'
Drax

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   The Youtube Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:30 am

Back to top Go down
Mr. Trevelyan
Cipher Clerk
Mr. Trevelyan

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   The Youtube Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:54 pm

I don't know what kind of hypnosism or s**t they are giving to those people, but it cracks me up laugh . The M. Bison part at the end is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Prince Kamal Khan
Q Branch
Q Branch
Prince Kamal Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   The Youtube Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:27 pm

Classic Mercury Cougar ad with Farrah:

"At the sign of the cat."
Back to top Go down
00Twelve
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
00Twelve

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   The Youtube Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:32 am

Something I did earlier this summer, a fake Blackberry commercial that a good friend of mine shot. Pardon the stage Russian. tongue

Back to top Go down
http://www.felixleiter.com
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   The Youtube Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:24 am

This product is wrong on so many levels. It's wrong. Just wrong!

#1 You have a product....that you want people to know will help them be lazy.......................................FOREVER!!!!!!
#2 You market this product to people who have tough times staying warm under blankets, so why not sleep in a blanket that's shaped like pajamas???? Because that's all this really is: pajamas! I grew out of Pajamas 30 years ago!!!!

Oh, but it gets so much better, because at home the humiliation of wearing FOREVER LAZY is merely confined to your family. Just imagine wearing one of these contraptions to a football game and tailgating party:

#3 at the 1:08 mark in the video you will get your ass busted if you go to the ball game wearing that god awful outfit
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   The Youtube Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:34 am

Aren't these just Snuggies Mk. II?

Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   The Youtube Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:54 am

Why hasn't the NFL caught the fever? Those things should come in team colours and sold at tail-gate parties. Got to get me one for this year's Bills-in-Toronto series.:joker:
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   The Youtube Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:18 pm

Sharky wrote:
Aren't these just Snuggies Mk. II?

The Snuggie is nothing more than a glorified bath robe. The Forever Lazy is nothing more than a pair of glorified pajamas. I suspect that the manufacturer of these two products is the same, along with Pajama Jeans.

I love the scene in The Forever Lazy commercial where they show you how to pull the zippers down on the sides "in case duty calls" as they show a man going into the bathroom at a football game.

Both companies have videos showing people wearing The Forever Lazy and Snuggies to football games. Let me tell you something, if my parents had ever worn that kind of god-awful outfit to any of my football games or out in public with me, I would have killed them, then killed the people who saw them wearing it, then killed the people who saw me killing my parents and the first group of people. I will disown any family member I ever catch wearing a Forever Lazy or a Snuggie. Real football fans suffer in the cold anyway.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   The Youtube Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:45 pm

I suppose they called it 'Forever Lazy' as the name was marginally more attractive than '2 poor 2 turn on the heating'. It's Recession Wear and things are going to get a lot worse.

The important thing is to keep blaming the bankers. Best not let the people know it was all caused by the great 'One Volk, One Federal Europe, One Fuhrer' project.

Heil Angela!
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   The Youtube Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:00 pm

People blame the bankers because they are to blame.

Flanders invested 4 billion euros in struggling Dexia at the height of the crisis in 2008. 3/4 of that money now seems to have vanished, and Dexia have so far ignored demands from the Flemish government to explain just what happened to it.

We have all been the victim of an epic swindle.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   The Youtube Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:04 pm

Salomé wrote:
People blame the bankers because they are to blame.

I was always taught to follow the money.

Accepting that the bankers lent money irresponsibly, the question is, who did they lend it to?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Youtube Thread   The Youtube Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Youtube Thread
Page 2 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next