More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

BOND 50 boxset $99 on Amazon for today only

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Moore
Q Branch
Q Branch
Moore

BOND 50 boxset $99 on Amazon for today only Empty
PostSubject: BOND 50 boxset $99 on Amazon for today only   BOND 50 boxset $99 on Amazon for today only EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 2:20 pm

Hey thought I'd let you all know...seems like a pretty good price for 23 films...the Blu Ray Bond 50 Boxset is going for $99 bucks on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Bond-50-Celebrating-Decades-Skyfall/dp/B00EK6RM92?tag=hydfbook0e-20&ascsubtag=US-MUPP-1385757908-BDDNF

Even if you don't have Blu Ray yet, like myself, for that price it would be worth getting for when you finally do upgrade.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: BOND 50 boxset $99 on Amazon for today only   BOND 50 boxset $99 on Amazon for today only EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:22 pm

Moore wrote:
Hey thought I'd let you all know...seems like a pretty good price for 23 films...the Blu Ray Bond 50 Boxset is going for $99 bucks on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Bond-50-Celebrating-Decades-Skyfall/dp/B00EK6RM92?tag=hydfbook0e-20&ascsubtag=US-MUPP-1385757908-BDDNF

Even if you don't have Blu Ray yet, like myself, for that price it would be worth getting for when you finally do upgrade.
Excellent....thanks for the tip, picked up 2 3 sets popcorn
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: BOND 50 boxset $99 on Amazon for today only   BOND 50 boxset $99 on Amazon for today only EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:20 pm

$4.35 for each film, so it's as good as a deal there might ever be for the full Bond set. I like that they finally did a complete set instead of spreading out different overpriced volumes like it was done for the Ultimate Edition DVDs.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: BOND 50 boxset $99 on Amazon for today only   BOND 50 boxset $99 on Amazon for today only EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:50 am

Makeshift Python wrote:
$4.35 for each film, so it's as good as a deal there might ever be for the full Bond set. I like that they finally did a complete set instead of spreading out different overpriced volumes like it was done for the Ultimate Edition DVDs.
I bought one of my sets to raffle off in the bar...should have some fun with this next time we do a BBQ night. I think a couple of my mates placed orders too.

Incidentally, on the stroke of midnight on Dec1 the price went up to $129.99-$139.99 depending where you link from.

The hater-type are being a bunch of assholes claiming the moves are old and can be bought for cheap...uh yeah assholes, point is, this $99 all-in-one deal was an excellent one.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: BOND 50 boxset $99 on Amazon for today only   BOND 50 boxset $99 on Amazon for today only EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:52 am

That was fast, all 3 sets arrived this morning (Tuesday)....thumbs up for Amazon rimshot
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: BOND 50 boxset $99 on Amazon for today only   BOND 50 boxset $99 on Amazon for today only EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:00 am

OHMSS on BluRay is still a massive temptation... But the possibility of alterations still remaining in the film from the Lowry "restoration" and the fact that I'll be shelling out for a set of films half of which I'm no longer really interested in and another 5 I've already got from the earlier box set, coupled with the fact that it's Christmas and I'm kinda skint... is too big an obstacle.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: BOND 50 boxset $99 on Amazon for today only   BOND 50 boxset $99 on Amazon for today only EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:30 am

Lazenby. wrote:
OHMSS on BluRay is still a massive temptation... But the possibility of alterations still remaining in the film from the Lowry "restoration" and the fact that I'll be shelling out for a set of films half of which I'm no longer really interested in and another 5 I've already got from the earlier box set, coupled with the fact that it's Christmas and I'm kinda skint... is too big an obstacle.
Doesn't OHMSS have its own release by this point? Take it from me though, they fixed many of the issues the UE DVD had. So stuff like that awful purple filter during the beach scene has been eliminated. The only thing that wasn't fixed was the DTS mix, but since the original mono mix is available it's no biggie.

Here's screencaps to give you an idea of what the blu-ray looks like. http://screenmusings.org/OnHerMajestysSecretService/

I did a comparison awhile back between the UE DVD and the new HD master too.

BOND 50 boxset $99 on Amazon for today only Ohmss2

UE DVD:

BOND 50 boxset $99 on Amazon for today only OHMSSUE3

HD:

BOND 50 boxset $99 on Amazon for today only OHMSSHD3
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BOND 50 boxset $99 on Amazon for today only   BOND 50 boxset $99 on Amazon for today only Empty

Back to top Go down

BOND 50 boxset $99 on Amazon for today only
Page 1 of 1