More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)

Go down 
+19
Jack Wade
Blunt Instrument
Moore
saint mark
Strangways&Quarrel
Xenia93
Salomé
jet set willy
Campbell4
Hilly
dr. strangelove
Largo's Shark
bitchcraft
lachesis
Prisoner Monkeys
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Gravity's Silhouette
Makeshift Python
Control
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:32 pm

Stamper wrote:
Foster should be raped forever in prison for crime against Bond and swindling Eon's cash.

Come on, we let a lot of things fly here but that's not one of them.

Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:45 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
Jack Wade wrote:
Stamper wrote:
Foster should be raped forever in prison for crime against Bond and swindling Eon's cash.
Yikes.

Yeah, for a moment I thought Python wrote that. It's disconcerting that Stamper thinks it's acceptable to say stuff like that here.

I'm sure it can be taken care of.

Just have to wait for the admins return. SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 6 XvhYsfz
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:55 pm

It's been dealt with.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 2:11 am

bitchcraft wrote:
Stamper wrote:
Come on, we let a lot of things fly here but that's not one of them.
Yeah, if Ambler pulls you up on it, you know you've taken things too far.

And MP, I'm sorry I thought it was you who said that (though I didn't post anything). I didn't realise you and Stamper had the same avatar.
Back to top Go down
Agent OO7

Agent OO7

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 2:13 am

Has anyone mused on the idea that Bautisa may actually be playing Blofeld and Waltz is meant to throw us off? I'm not all for it, but it may be interesting seeing a Bond villian who can actually rumble with Bond - especially his arch-nemesis.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 2:37 am

Agent OO7 wrote:
Has anyone mused on the idea that Bautisa may actually be playing Blofeld and Waltz is meant to throw us off? I'm not all for it, but it may be interesting seeing a Bond villian who can actually rumble with Bond - especially his arch-nemesis.

Nah...Batista's there to give 007 a well-deserved beating and bitch slapping...and I won't be surprised if he's back for another movie as Jaws was.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 3:08 am

Δ

Last edited by Largo's Shark on Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 3:19 am

Largo's Shark wrote:
I'd hope they'd pick a better actor for the role of Blofeld. No offense to Bautista, but he's no Olivier.

Yeah, but do want to be the one to tell him that in his face?

SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 6 Batista-professional-wrestling-2287119-596-598

Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 3:32 am

Δ

Last edited by Largo's Shark on Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moore
Q Branch
Q Branch
Moore

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 5:52 am

I hear John Terry is going to be Blofeld.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 6:37 am

Moore wrote:
I hear John Terry is going to be Blofeld.

What are you trying to do, Blofeld?

Start World... War... THREE?
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 6:42 am

"You mean this is a PUT-UP JOB??????"
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 6:43 am

WELL, YOU'VE GOT ME, JAMES.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 7:27 am

Agent OO7 wrote:
Has anyone mused on the idea that Bautisa may actually be playing Blofeld and Waltz is meant to throw us off?
Has anyone mused on the idea that Craig might actually be playing Blofeld, Waltz is playing Judi Dench, and that James Bond will be played by a half-eaten cucumber sandwich?

Sorry. I'm just taking this thought to its inevitable, ridiculous conclusion.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:52 pm

I think the "Mallory is really Blofeld" idea can be ruled out because Ralph Fiennes said that after HARRY POTTER that he was done with playing villains. Plus, I prefer to keep him as Mallory. I like that after having a father and mother figure in M in the past, we have more of a brother-in-arms kind of M for Bond.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:44 am

I like the idea that SPECTRE manipulate things so that one of their own is running MI6, but it would only work with Denbigh, not Mallory.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 3:13 am

No moles inside MI6 please.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 3:49 am

FieldsMan wrote:
No moles inside MI6 please.
I'm thinking more along the lines of someone who works their way up through the ranks of the government, rather than MI6, and then gains de facto control over all of the security services. Let M fight that battle while Bond is off on assignment, as the new boss will use their power and position to manipulate the investigation.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 5:14 am

Prisoner Monkeys wrote:
I like the idea that SPECTRE manipulate things so that one of their own is running MI6, but it would only work with Denbigh, not Mallory.

TINKER TAILOR SPECTRE SPY
Back to top Go down
Campbell4
Cipher Clerk
Campbell4

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 9:22 am

SPECTRE running MI6 sounds too obvious. SPECTRE manipulating MI6 so they do the dirty work for them, that's Blofeld.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 10:18 am

SPECTRE has 7 letters.

James Bond likes to play blackjack.

In blackjack you want to reach 21.

21 divided by 7 is 3.

What word has 3 letters?

Eye.

SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 6 Eye_reasonably_small_400x400

SPECTRE = Illuminati? Confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 10:38 am

I think Balje has hacked CJB's account.
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:44 pm

Campbell4 wrote:
SPECTRE running MI6 sounds too obvious. SPECTRE manipulating MI6 so they do the dirty work for them, that's Blofeld.

Meh I find both ideas totally at odds with the Bondian universe, this really is the stuff of Bourne and Blandest spy XXXX.
Back to top Go down
jet set willy
'R'
'R'
jet set willy

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:03 pm

lachesis wrote:
Campbell4 wrote:

Meh I find both ideas totally at odds with the Bondian universe, this really is the stuff of Bourne and Blandest spy XXXX.

I'm sick of EON's obsession with moles and baddies working as double agents for MI6. Ever since GE we've had this bullshit - Sean Bean's rogue villain, then we had Elektra, then Mathis and Vesper, then Silva in Skyfall.

It's predictable, and tired, far more tired than going back to a traditional 60's concept of Bond being briefed on a mission in M's office, then goes after a villain in the traditional sense. The fact that Waltz is not named as Blofeld means EON are up to their old tricks again of trying to be too clever.

Just give us a straightforward Bond story again for once, without these silly, predictable twists. It's not rocket science!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.filmnav.co.uk
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:53 pm

jet set willy wrote:
I'm sick of EON's obsession with moles and baddies working as double agents for MI6. Ever since GE we've had this bullshit - Sean Bean's rogue villain, then we had Elektra, then Mathis and Vesper, then Silva in Skyfall.

They tried something new with Silva. He was the betrayed rather than the betrayer.

Of course, if Eon ever do a straight adaptation of Moonraker then it will be rocket science ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next