More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)

Go down 
+19
Jack Wade
Blunt Instrument
Moore
saint mark
Strangways&Quarrel
Xenia93
Salomé
jet set willy
Campbell4
Hilly
dr. strangelove
Largo's Shark
bitchcraft
lachesis
Prisoner Monkeys
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Gravity's Silhouette
Makeshift Python
Control
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 1:32 pm

More Haggis in those two, if anything. I'm actually glad even those two films abandoned Haggis' original reinvention of Bond's background all through omitting certain dialogue, the only remnant being in some of Vesper's dialogue like calling Bond a "former SAS type".
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 1:34 pm

Thank fuck that the shithead didn't actually direct a Bond film.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 1:40 pm

These things are hard to predict. I would never have guessed that Sam Mendes was the guy to make Bond worth seeing again.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 1:57 pm

FieldsMan wrote:
Am I the only one who doesn't want to see a female Blofeld?

No, they just want to see Monica stroke her pussy.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 2:27 pm

Notice the bullethole looks like

SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 2 SPECTRE_Logo
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 2:50 pm

From The Mirror:

Quote :
The character Waltz is reportedly going to play is called Franz Oberhauser - thought to be the son of Hans Oberhauser, Bond's ski instructor and father figure.

But it's possible this is a red herring, and Waltz is going to play a 'classic Bond villain' - perhaps even Blofeld, the cat loving supervillain who appeared in seven previous Bond films.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/who-new-bond-villain-everything-4747137
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 2:53 pm

Largo's Shark wrote:
From The Mirror:

Quote :
The character Waltz is reportedly going to play is called Franz Oberhauser - thought to be the son of Hans Oberhauser, Bond's ski instructor and father figure.

But it's possible this is a red herring, and Waltz is going to play a 'classic Bond villain' - perhaps even Blofeld, the cat loving supervillain who appeared in seven previous Bond films.

That makes no sense. Waltz is older than Craig so how can he be the son of Bond's ski instructor and father figure?
Back to top Go down
dr. strangelove
'R'
'R'
dr. strangelove

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 3:03 pm

Bellucci and Craig being a similar age could be a big clue in all of this. Granted, she doesn't quite look like her age (she could easily pass for a woman in her late 30's, IMO), but I don't think EON would cast a 50-year old actress just to be a throwaway type. I'd say she's either the big bad Blofeld/Elektra type, or Bond's love interest. The similarities are there: she's Italian, close to Craig's age, and her name Lucia could change to "Lucy", in the same vein as Teresa/Tracy.

BTW...love the new avatar, Ambler yes
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 3:13 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
Largo's Shark wrote:
From The Mirror:

Quote :

That makes no sense. Waltz is older than Craig so how can he be the son of Bond's ski instructor and father figure?

If Hans went AWOL in the late 80s/early 90s, while Craig's Bond was in his early 20s, we can assume that he was in his 50s/60s at the time, and fathered Franz in his 20s--Waltz was born in 1956.

What's inconceivable about that?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 3:22 pm

Ski resort employees tend to be much younger. I'd say most instructors are in their 20s, some in their teens, a few in their 30s. It's not well paid work.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 3:28 pm

Waltz doesn't even look much older than Craig. The guy's aged well, for almost being 60.

If Oberhauser was being played by someone like Albert Finney, then I'd believe it.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 3:32 pm

Hmmm. Good point. It isn't the normal, but its definitely not unheard of.

http://www.planetski.eu/news/4788

Or in the case of mountain guides.

http://www.mountainguides.com/pop_news_newstribune_08_09.shtml
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 3:33 pm

Control wrote:
Waltz doesn't even look much older than Craig. The guy's aged well, for almost being 60.

If Oberhauser was being played by someone like Albert Finney, then I'd believe it.

Waltz is meant to be Bond's father figure's son, not the father figure himself (unless I'm misreading things).
Back to top Go down
dr. strangelove
'R'
'R'
dr. strangelove

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 3:55 pm

The kids on the other forum are posting this link. I can't read it, but apparently Jesper Christensen has confirmed that he will be in Bond 24.

http://www.euroman.dk/kultur/film/jesper-christensen-skal-vare-james-bond-skurk-for-tredje-gang/

If that's the case, then I assume there will be a plot point about Spectre absorbing the Quantum organization, or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 4:01 pm

Part of me bets Mr White gets bumped off in the opening bit of the film. Probably not but...speculation.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 4:04 pm

I'm speculating Mr. Hinx won't be driving this...he can't fit in it.

SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 2 James-bond-fiat-500
Back to top Go down
Campbell4
Cipher Clerk
Campbell4

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 4:05 pm

Control wrote:

A lot of people like to stretch and claim that there's continuity between CR/QOS and SKYFALL. There isn't. Get over it.

No continuity between CR-QOS-SF? I never thought of it that way. Hmmm, can't say I'm sold on that. Do you mean SKYFALL was another reboot? blink
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 4:09 pm

Maybe Waltz's character resents that Bond got the fatherly attention he wanted?

That said this edict that everything has to neatly tie together is increasingly artificial and autistic in its pandering. In an organic world things and people drift together and apart routinely without always having to resonant with some past event. This call back to Bond's past is a contrivance that only burdens the production imo.
Back to top Go down
jet set willy
'R'
'R'
jet set willy

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 4:11 pm

Evenin' all. Long time since I've been here. Hope everyone is well, and DB, liking you sexy avatar pic (as always)....

Nice to have some Bond news to chat about again. I think the title is ok, at least it is from something referenced from Fleming. I heard rumours this is going to be shot back-to-back with Bond 25, so maybe we'll get Blofeld for 2 films, in a similar arc to the novels? I really hope we get a YOLT finale with Dr. Shatterhand, but I'm not holding my breath.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.filmnav.co.uk
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 4:13 pm

jet set willy wrote:
Evenin' all. Long time since I've been here. Hope everyone is well, and DB, liking you sexy avatar pic (as always)....

Nice to have some Bond news to chat about again. I think the title is ok, at least it is from something referenced from Fleming. I heard rumours this is going to be shot back-to-back with Bond 25, so maybe we'll get Blofeld for 2 films, in a similar arc to the novels? I really hope we get a YOLT finale with Dr. Shatterhand, but I'm not holding my breath.....

Willy, welcome back, hope u stay around! Rumour is there's a new Bond flick on the way.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 5:02 pm

Yeah, welcome back, Jetset. Good to see some familiar faces again. And as you say, some familiar arses.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 5:17 pm

I suspect that Bellucci will be cast as a third party with a shady/questionable allegiance.
Perhaps not unlike the role she played in "Le Pacte des loups".
Back to top Go down
dr. strangelove
'R'
'R'
dr. strangelove

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 7:03 pm

jet set willy wrote:

Nice to see you back, willy!

Quote :

Yes, I like this idea, as well. SPECTRE could be like an amalgamation of story elements from the TB and OHMSS novels, and Bond 25 could draw inspiration from the YOLT novel. I like the title of Shatterhand, as well. Could make for a playful alliteration for the end of Craig's "trilogy", as well.

SKYFALL
SPECTRE
SHATTERHAND
Back to top Go down
Xenia93
'R'
'R'
Xenia93

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 7:46 pm

I could go for that.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 7:56 pm

lachesis wrote:
Maybe Waltz's character resents that Bond got the fatherly attention he wanted?
Or maybe his father was not a professional ski instructor, but a family friend who was an experienced skiier, and Bond only knew Franz Oberhauser - who was several years older - for a few months. Franz died years later, only for Blofeld to take his name as an alias in order to try and manipulate Bond as they were about the same age.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)   SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SPECTRE: Predictions and Speculation (SPOILER FREE ZONE)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next