More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

The Walking Dead

Go down 
+6
Big Boss
Toppers
Makeshift Python
Captain Arthurs
Fairbairn-Sykes
Blunt Instrument
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

The Walking Dead - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:48 am

Season 3 was terrific ... however with not having FX amongst my channels and having to wait until next year when Channel 5 shows Season 4, I'll have to tread carefully as regards spoilers.
Back to top Go down
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 6:20 pm

I'm half way through season one of Hannibal and loving it. But I don't know how some of you members keep up with so many shows. I struggle to find a few I like and even when I do, I forget to watch them when they air. By the time they are on the internet, I've lost interest. Probably a good thing or I'd not have time to post about it. tongue
Back to top Go down
Agent007391
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Agent007391

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:58 pm

When it comes to shows I like, they luckily air on different days. Walking Dead on Sundays, How I Met Your Mother on Mondays, Dads and Agents of SHIELD on Tuesday, Arrow, Revolution and Tomorrow People on Wednesday, and Last Man Standing and Legend of Korra on Fridays. I have Thursday and Saturday to catch up.
Back to top Go down
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:14 pm

That is lucky... I have a coworker who has to PVR a lot of stuff because the shows she likes conflict. One or two shows a night is doable. I just remember when I was into House or even Criminal Minds and I'd have to miss one. Without a PVR or anything, I had to wait for repeats to catch it all.
Back to top Go down
Agent007391
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Agent007391

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:31 pm

Even when I can catch them all, I still DVR them. this especially helps because Dads and Agents of SHIELD are both on at 8 on Tuesdays, and Arrow and Revolution are both on at 8 on Wednesdays.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:56 pm

This show isn't very consistent, as far as quality goes. I still think the first few episodes are the best.

I wish this was a Netflix series rather than cable. I think we'd be able to get a lot more out of it.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:24 pm

Agent007391 wrote:
When it comes to shows I like, they luckily air on different days. Walking Dead on Sundays, How I Met Your Mother on Mondays, Dads and Agents of SHIELD on Tuesday, Arrow, Revolution and Tomorrow People on Wednesday, and Last Man Standing and Legend of Korra on Fridays. I have Thursday and Saturday to catch up.
I only watch a handful of tv shows 'religiously'...one of them was Suits, which recently wrapped up until it starts again in Jan 2014. Even if I miss Walking Dead on tv, there'll be HD downloads within hours of airplay. That's how I caught Doctor Who...
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:20 am

Season 4 Episode 1 can be seen here

http://megashare.info/watch-the-walking-dead-season-4-episode-1-online-TmprMk13PT0

Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:05 am

The last response in this thread was mine, almost a year ago.

Season 5 starts in less than 24 hours....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2