More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

A chance to visit the Bond 25 set and meet Daniel Craig

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

A chance to visit the Bond 25 set and meet Daniel Craig Empty
PostSubject: A chance to visit the Bond 25 set and meet Daniel Craig   A chance to visit the Bond 25 set and meet Daniel Craig EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 2:40 pm

https://twitter.com/007/status/1140973765553270784

What a turn of events. From being "thrilled" about a delay to this. The PR office must have been overhauled. Though I guess they have the time since the script is getting the same treatment as said PR office! tongue

Someone on Twitter tweeted:

Quote :
Maybe you'll get to play on a PlayStation with Cary!

laugh
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: A chance to visit the Bond 25 set and meet Daniel Craig   A chance to visit the Bond 25 set and meet Daniel Craig EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 11:23 pm

At last my chance to get to Babs. To correct all the wrongs...and free MGW from whatever cupboard he's locked up in.

kaboom
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: A chance to visit the Bond 25 set and meet Daniel Craig   A chance to visit the Bond 25 set and meet Daniel Craig EmptyWed Jun 19, 2019 9:58 am

Heh, I once entered one of those Omaze things in which the prize was a trip to London for breakfast with several of the Doctors from Doctor Who.

Needless to say, I didn't win. It was some lucky moose-shagging cun ... er, lovely Canadian chap that did.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: A chance to visit the Bond 25 set and meet Daniel Craig   A chance to visit the Bond 25 set and meet Daniel Craig EmptyWed Jun 19, 2019 1:32 pm

Ha!

Will anyone actually enter here?
Back to top Go down
hegottheboot
Head of Station
Head of Station
hegottheboot

PostSubject: Re: A chance to visit the Bond 25 set and meet Daniel Craig   A chance to visit the Bond 25 set and meet Daniel Craig EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 3:55 am

You'd have to donate 999999999 to even get a chance.

It'd be so incredibly awkward for me. Finally making the pilgrimage to the holy grounds, asking for some kind of job begging to help with anything- and to say to DC "sorry old boy, you seem like a really decent fellow and a good actor but better luck next time" instead of the more honest "I like you very much but abhor what you're doing as it literally kills me."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: A chance to visit the Bond 25 set and meet Daniel Craig   A chance to visit the Bond 25 set and meet Daniel Craig EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 12:44 pm

Once upon a time I would have jumped at this chance. Couldn't care less right now.
Back to top Go down
AMC Hornet
Head of Station
Head of Station
AMC Hornet

PostSubject: Re: A chance to visit the Bond 25 set and meet Daniel Craig   A chance to visit the Bond 25 set and meet Daniel Craig EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 8:35 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:
Heh, I once entered one of those Omaze things in which the prize was a trip to London for breakfast with several of the Doctors from Doctor Who.

Needless to say, I didn't win. It was some lucky moose-shagging cun ... er, lovely Canadian chap that did.

"I'll take that as a compliment, coming from a Brit."

(No, it wasn't me, but I would have shagged loved that too.)
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: A chance to visit the Bond 25 set and meet Daniel Craig   A chance to visit the Bond 25 set and meet Daniel Craig EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 10:21 pm

Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang wrote:
Once upon a time I would have jumped at this chance. Couldn't care less right now.

Indeed, though if it was Laze, Dalters or the late great Sir Roger back in the day, I'd moved heaven and earth to try.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: A chance to visit the Bond 25 set and meet Daniel Craig   A chance to visit the Bond 25 set and meet Daniel Craig EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 11:26 am

AMC Hornet wrote:
Blunt Instrument wrote:

"I'll take that as a compliment, coming from a Brit."

(No, it wasn't me, but I would have shagged loved that too.)

laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A chance to visit the Bond 25 set and meet Daniel Craig   A chance to visit the Bond 25 set and meet Daniel Craig Empty

Back to top Go down

A chance to visit the Bond 25 set and meet Daniel Craig
Page 1 of 1