More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Blofeld's Angels of Death vs. Drax's Lovelies

Go down 
+5
Hilly
CJB
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Sarai
Perilagu Khan
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

Blofeld's Angels of Death vs. Drax's Lovelies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blofeld's Angels of Death vs. Drax's Lovelies   Blofeld's Angels of Death vs. Drax's Lovelies - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 8:50 pm

I can't be the only one who looked up all the Bond girls nudes. There are quite a few of Ursula from glamour shots to nudity in other movies like The Sensuous Nurse. Luciana Paluzzi has a killer body too.
I think about 3/4 of them have done nudity in one form or another.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Blofeld's Angels of Death vs. Drax's Lovelies   Blofeld's Angels of Death vs. Drax's Lovelies - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 8:51 pm

google...Ursula Andress nudes..images, Go, Go, Go!  lol

Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Blofeld's Angels of Death vs. Drax's Lovelies   Blofeld's Angels of Death vs. Drax's Lovelies - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 9:46 pm

There should be an online database. Perhaps photopussy.com.

BTW, who's the girl in your avatar? I'm sure I'll feel an idiot one you've told me.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Blofeld's Angels of Death vs. Drax's Lovelies   Blofeld's Angels of Death vs. Drax's Lovelies - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 10:29 pm

Perilagu Khan wrote:
AMC Hornet wrote:
How could anyone say no to Nancy (Catherine von Schell)?

She was such a sweet-looking lady. Not really the vixen she played in OHMSS. Such a shame she passed so early.

She's still with us. I believe she attended the OHMSS50 celebration at Piz Gloria earlier this year. Angela Scoular (Ruby) passed in 2011, though...
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Blofeld's Angels of Death vs. Drax's Lovelies   Blofeld's Angels of Death vs. Drax's Lovelies - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 10:53 pm

Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang wrote:
Perilagu Khan wrote:
AMC Hornet wrote:
How could anyone say no to Nancy (Catherine von Schell)?

She was such a sweet-looking lady. Not really the vixen she played in OHMSS. Such a shame she passed so early.

She's still with us. I believe she attended the OHMSS50 celebration at Piz Gloria earlier this year. Angela Scoular (Ruby) passed in 2011, though...

So she is! That's very nice news. Could have sworn I heard she died of breast cancer several years ago.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Blofeld's Angels of Death vs. Drax's Lovelies   Blofeld's Angels of Death vs. Drax's Lovelies - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 11:51 pm

That would have been The Scandinavian girl, I just learned. Julie Ege.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Blofeld's Angels of Death vs. Drax's Lovelies   Blofeld's Angels of Death vs. Drax's Lovelies - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 9:47 am

Sarai wrote:
I can't be the only one who looked up all the Bond girls nudes. There are quite a few of Ursula from glamour shots to nudity in other movies like The Sensuous Nurse. Luciana Paluzzi has a killer body too.

Many of them have featured in Playboy shoots promoting whichever Bond flick they were in.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Blofeld's Angels of Death vs. Drax's Lovelies   Blofeld's Angels of Death vs. Drax's Lovelies - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 4:06 pm

Perilagu Khan wrote:

BTW, who's the girl in your avatar? I'm sure I'll feel an idiot one you've told me.

I love the idea of the database but that name might need some work...think of the children.

Nah, nothing to feel like an idiot about and I don't know the majority of actors myself. It's Kristen Stewart.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Blofeld's Angels of Death vs. Drax's Lovelies   Blofeld's Angels of Death vs. Drax's Lovelies - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 4:07 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:
Sarai wrote:

Many of them have featured in Playboy shoots promoting whichever Bond flick they were in.    

Now how Khan didn't know all this blows my mind. He must have a wife keeping him in line and good for her. laugh
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Blofeld's Angels of Death vs. Drax's Lovelies   Blofeld's Angels of Death vs. Drax's Lovelies - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 5:14 pm

Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang wrote:
That would have been The Scandinavian girl, I just learned. Julie Ege.

Right. That must be it. Bloody shame.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Blofeld's Angels of Death vs. Drax's Lovelies   Blofeld's Angels of Death vs. Drax's Lovelies - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 5:18 pm

Sarai wrote:
Perilagu Khan wrote:

I love the idea of the database but that name might need some work...think of the children.

Nah, nothing to feel like an idiot about and I don't know the majority of actors myself. It's Kristen Stewart.

Blofeld's Angels of Death vs. Drax's Lovelies - Page 2 Skyfall-Naomie-Harris

"She's pretty. If you like that sort of thing..."
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Blofeld's Angels of Death vs. Drax's Lovelies   Blofeld's Angels of Death vs. Drax's Lovelies - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 5:18 pm

Sarai wrote:
Blunt Instrument wrote:
Sarai wrote:

Now how Khan didn't know all this blows my mind. He must have a wife keeping him in line and good for her.  laugh

Keep me in line? Not bloody likely. She'd insist on watching.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Blofeld's Angels of Death vs. Drax's Lovelies   Blofeld's Angels of Death vs. Drax's Lovelies - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:53 pm

Perilagu Khan wrote:
Sarai wrote:
Blunt Instrument wrote:
Sarai wrote:

Now how Khan didn't know all this blows my mind. He must have a wife keeping him in line and good for her.  laugh

Keep me in line? Not bloody likely. She'd insist on watching.

thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Blofeld's Angels of Death vs. Drax's Lovelies   Blofeld's Angels of Death vs. Drax's Lovelies - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2022 7:49 pm

Incidentally, dinner at a nice restaurant Friday night was made even more special by our waitress who was, to all appearances, a blonde, 20-something Chichinou Kaeppler (Signorina del Mateo). Alas, when I offered to press her to a cucumber sandwich, she stared at me with apparent incomprehension. Ah well...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blofeld's Angels of Death vs. Drax's Lovelies   Blofeld's Angels of Death vs. Drax's Lovelies - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blofeld's Angels of Death vs. Drax's Lovelies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2