More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite

Go down 
+3
Sarai
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Perilagu Khan
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite Empty
PostSubject: Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite   Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 9:07 pm

Face: Berenice Marlohe

Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite 997cbbc45afdd5397a6136e5b6ac8250

Breasts: Luciana Paluzzi

Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite 0a26c268c00bd878705459a0c1c2fc85--james-bond-actresses

Bottom: Leah Seydoux

Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite 90460e3c3eb874f72a3bac8404fece9e

Legs: Carey Lowell

Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite Carey-Lowell-1024x686

Personality: Dianna Rigg

Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite Cc286f234660092319ec9b58294e6a6c
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite   Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 1:57 am

Are we rating the personality of the actress or the character, PK?

Face: Izabella Scorupco
Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite 360?cb=20170212211510

Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite Thunderball_017

Bottom: Cecilie Thomsen
Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite Thomsen

Legs: Teri Hatcher
Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite DkBqkwAWwAY3t-C

Personality: TBC
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite   Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 5:53 pm

The actress' personality as it comes through in the character. I personally don't know enough about the actresses to say what their real personalities are like.

Good call on Scorupco, BTW. I very nearly chose her in the Face category.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite   Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 3:39 am

Thanks PK.

You'll see why I asked because of the reasons below in the personality section.

Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang wrote:
Are we rating the personality of the actress or the character, PK?

Face: Izabella Scorupco
Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite 360?cb=20170212211510

Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite Thunderball_017

Bottom: Cecilie Thomsen
Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite Thomsen

Legs: Teri Hatcher
Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite DkBqkwAWwAY3t-C

Personality: Izabella Scorupco/Natalya

Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite Maxresdefault

I love Natalya's laugh. When she's in the plane, at Anna's joke about Boris, in bed with Bond, at the end in the above picture. She doesn't seem like a ballbreaker like many of the other Bond girls might. She's independent enough to want to do her own thing. Also, much to be said about Scorupco herself trading in what could have been a very fruitful film career for a quieter life.

Honourable mention to Berenice Marlohe. Her road to becoming a Bond girl demonstrates a sense of drive that I'm quite attracted to in a woman.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite   Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 10:43 am

Dianna Rigg is everything good about a Bond girl.

Carey Lowell, the absolute worst and just one more thing sinking that miserable excuse for a movie.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite   Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 10:56 am

PK has a point - Carey Lowell's legs really are something!

Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX3QSTg71F28JMAqNAY0j06ghOFmEEoXwpnJs06ZxiTPyMkI8V1w&s
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite   Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 11:02 am

those lines I think it's near the end where she is jealous of the other girl...super cringe

Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite   Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 3:59 pm

C'mon, Sarai. Play the game. Who is your ultimate composite Bond girl?
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite   Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 6:58 pm

Sounds a bit much chaps, but when I first saw this thread the other day I thought to myself, Tracy is IT. Legs (check out the barn scene), hair (check out her publicity shots in the beach dress), etc.

I dunno, I haven't the time to look for photos:

face, Tracy
breasts: Fiona
backside: Tiffany (if only they were brains)
Legs: Octopussy

as far as legs go, blame OP being one of the first Bond's I remember watching. I know from the old days, no-one rates Maud Adams but there was something about her in the film and there's a publicity shot of her in a robe and it fired my imagination (leave it). I mean if we're going to be technical, XXX had a nice pair, so to speak. My secondary pair of legs, hmm, is Stacey.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite   Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 10:33 pm

Nice shout out to Stacey's legs, Hilly! I knew I'd forgotten a set, I'm ashamed to say.

Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite 3381770_gal
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite   Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 12:08 pm

I wasn't refusing to play I just didn't know the rules and you used a big word like composite. So we are hacking body parts off of all the available Bond girls then reassembling them to create a sort of perfect dream girl,sex doll. Frankenhooker type thing? If that's the case it's going to take me some time and I don't think anything can be improved upon with Ursula Andress. I'll refer you again to her nude pictures.
And is this purely a sexual thing or do we have to marry them because as great as Tracy is she does seem to have a few issues that long term I'm not so sure about...
personality I would go with Mary Goodnight or Honey Ryder

Xenia Onatopp...I can't just overlook the fun she would be 

Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite   Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 3:55 pm

Don't overthink it, Sarai. Just roll with it however you'd like. But, guy that I am, I'm thinking sexually rather than matrimonially.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite   Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 5:36 pm

Nice shout out to Stacey's legs, Hilly! I knew I'd forgotten a set, I'm ashamed to say.

if we were adding a voice, I'd have said Stacey's in some respects.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite   Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 9:57 pm

Hilly wrote:

if we were adding a voice, I'd have said Stacey's in some respects.

If we're adding hair, I'd have said Stacey's in some respects. Exactly my point in this thread - totally underrated.

Though voice I'd probably give to a European/ Latina Bond girl. Maybe Sophie Marceau, Maria Grazia Cucionotta, Luciana Paluzzi or Ana de Armas. But then there are the English girls... Honor, Diana, Jane, Rosamund, Gemma...
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite   Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 10:59 pm

Corinne Clery has a lovely voice, and a face that is very much in the running for Best in Class. Another face that shouldn't be overlooked is that of Irka Bochenko. Rrrrrrooow! I also like Eva Greene's voice; guess I love French-inflected English. And Jane Seymour's voice--come to think of it, her's may be my favorite of the lot.
Back to top Go down
hegottheboot
Head of Station
Head of Station
hegottheboot

PostSubject: Re: Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite   Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 2:45 am

I don't really think about the physical attributes in that way so I don't know if I could make an Identigraph style composite. ROTFLMAO  Admittedly I care more about the personality and grit of a character than anything else.

It'd have to be a mix or cross between Tracy and Pam with a touch of Domino and Fiona most likely. Absolutely some of Pussy's wicked badassery, or some of the knowing humor of Holly or Lisl.

But then I get to thinking about Fleming's heroines and how practically all of them are lively, vivid and adorable. I love even the minor ones like Judy Havelock or Mary Russell.
Come to think of it there's also some nice lady friends to be found in the continuation books as well. Gardner has a few and I really liked some of Benson's.

However if we had to discuss bosoms I doubt if there's any competition that um....well compares against Margaret Nolan or Grant's lakeside masseuse...
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite   Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 10:57 am

Perilagu Khan wrote:
Don't overthink it, Sarai. Just roll with it however you'd like. But, guy that I am, I'm thinking sexually rather than matrimonially.

If it's sexual then it would be more of a situational thing for me, a particular type of fantasy because as far as their looks and bodies go they are all rather perfect. Going into specific body parts would be overthinking it for me. My mind can go so many places thinking about Mary on that beach and the same with Honey. That light hearted fun type of sexuality where we are naked, swimming,laughing, playing, high out of our minds running all over the beach. It's the stuff dreams are made of.

Octopussy ...well that already is the ultimate fantasy when you think about the island and all the girls with her. Maud Adams(those eyes) with that older, motherly sort of dominate role over the other women there.  It writes itself and that whole plot is wasted in a Bond movie. Let's explore that more in a French 'art film.' The whole concept is how I imagine heaven to be.
Then Xenia is just such an obvious like it rough dominatrix type character that it's tailor made for everyone's fantasies. That scene is the sauna room is played a bit too much for laughs to keep it PG but it still works. Her violence and her reaction to being slammed up against the wall for example..I can't see anyone not wanting to play that game.

so I would say it's all mood dependent
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite   Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 11:11 am

I find the making of a composite Bond Girl too difficult ... so many choices.

I'll just say I'm sure I would bang most of them drool .
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite   Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 10:20 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:

colgate

Perhaps you can make a composite of those you won't? laugh The opposite of PK's intention for this thread.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite   Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 1:36 am

Sarai wrote:
Perilagu Khan wrote:

If it's sexual then it would be more of a situational thing for me, a particular type of fantasy because as far as their looks and bodies go they are all rather perfect. Going into specific body parts would be overthinking it for me. My mind can go so many places thinking about Mary on that beach and the same with Honey. That light hearted fun type of sexuality where we are naked, swimming,laughing, playing, high out of our minds running all over the beach. It's the stuff dreams are made of.

Octopussy ...well that already is the ultimate fantasy when you think about the island and all the girls with her. Maud Adams(those eyes) with that older, motherly sort of dominate role over the other women there.  It writes itself and that whole plot is wasted in a Bond movie. Let's explore that more in a French 'art film.' The whole concept is how I imagine heaven to be.
Then Xenia is just such an obvious like it rough dominatrix type character that it's tailor made for everyone's fantasies. That scene is the sauna room is played a bit too much for laughs to keep it PG but it still works. Her violence and her reaction to being slammed up against the wall for example..I can't see anyone not wanting to play that game.

so I would say it's all mood dependent

You're just too lazy!

laugh
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite   Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 1:38 am

Blunt Instrument wrote:

colgate

Perhaps you can make a composite of those you won't? laugh  The opposite of PK's intention for this thread.

Great idea. I'm guessing the Gun-Toting Hag from GF would figure in there. Irma Bunt and Rosa Klebb as well. Maybe a touch, but just a touch [!] of Grace Jones.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite   Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 11:45 am

Yep, and perhaps a bit of Lashana. She has, what the kids call, a resting bitch face.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite   Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 2:16 pm

Wouldn't be too keen on doing Camille doggy-style. That scarred back would likely put me right off my stroke.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite   Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 5:09 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:
Wouldn't be too keen on doing Camille doggy-style. That scarred back would likely put me right off my stroke.

Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite Fiona-volpe-thunderball-james-bond-villain

"Wanna bet?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite   Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 10:04 pm

Ah QOS... where the Bond villains look normal and the Bond girls have disfigurements.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite   Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Ultimate Bond Girl Composite
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next