More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds

Go down 
+23
Makeshift Python
Prisoner Monkeys
GreatKenji
trevanian
Vesper
j7wild
Gravity's Silhouette
Klaus Hergesheimer
Blunt Instrument
JohnDrake
Control
CJB
colly
tiffanywint
Hilly
Chang
MBalje
Salomé
GeneralGogol
Satorious
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
bitchcraft
Largo's Shark
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:58 pm

Ciarán Hinds would make for an interesting character in a Bond film. Plus, he's worked with Mendes before (assuming he'll do the next one).
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:27 pm

Hinds is good, but over-exposed. Mark Strong is in a similar position, though I think we'll be seeing him in a Bond film soon. On the strumpet front, I think we're ready for une jolie laide so I suggest Ruth Wilson. Good actress, not too well known, interesting face. However, I've no idea about her tits, which I realise is EON's main casting criterion.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:51 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
Hinds is good, but over-exposed. Mark Strong is in a similar position, though I think we'll be seeing him in a Bond film soon. On the strumpet front, I think we're ready for une jolie laide so I suggest Ruth Wilson. Good actress, not too well known, interesting face. However, I've no idea about her tits, which I realise is EON's main casting criterion.

I like Strong, as well.

Ruth Wilson does have an interesting face. I haven't seen anything she's been in, but it looks like she's gaining some speed in Hollywood.

EON seems to be all over when it comes to the tits. It's sad realizing that Eva Green's saggers are the best set we've seen since Craig got the job. Berenice didn't look too bad when she was shot at the right angles. I guess we could count Dame Judi's, too.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:18 pm

Ruth Wilson's face reminds me of Rachel Weisz. That might provide an interesting subtext for Craig.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:31 am

Erica Ambler wrote:
You'd almost think you don't approve of that, Ambler! tongue
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:51 am

There's a lot more to eroticism than tits, Oppers. Though, given Craig spends much of his films topless, the girls should oblige if only for equality's sake.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:18 pm

Svetlana Khodchenkova impressed in Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Cunt. Is she any good in Generic Marvel Comic Book Movie N170/674-25B?
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:34 pm

Haven't seen WOLVERINE, but we're long overdue for a blonde.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:49 pm

Largo's Shark wrote:
we're long overdue for a blonde.

Speak for yourself. I'm long overdue for an Indochine.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:45 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
Svetlana Khodchenkova impressed in Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Cunt. Is she any good in Generic Marvel Comic Book Movie N170/674-25B?
In a feature that consciously steered well away from movie tropes, both her character and the way in which her story-line was told were a bit disappointing when compared to the rest of the writing. Not that I can fault much with the performance itself.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:09 am

She was also dubbed in THE WOLVERINE, but otherwise she did pretty good for a role that I felt was inconsequential. She made the most of it, so I'm not against her being cast in a future Bond film.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
MBalje
Q Branch
Q Branch
MBalje

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 4:51 am

Dominique McElligott (Ireland, 1986) http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1069800/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominique_McElligott

Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 5 Dominique+McElligott+Premiere+AMC+Hell+Wheels+zApbKRC7Zncl

From another topic, mabey remember iam not happy with the way Eve named Moneypenny in Skyfall and i think about option to say it his her second name as being a child of Charles Robinson and Samantha Bond Moneypenny.

Half sister of Eve and sister of Bill Tanner (Jr in QOS/Skyfall) be option to get Dominique McElligott as another Moneypenny. Eva Alexandera (Alex) Moneypenny. Bill Tanner Sr (Michael Kitchen) be her father and father of Bil Tanner Jr from QOS/Skyfall.

Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 5 Picture-4

Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 5 Richard-Armitage-With-Gun-Wallpaper-768x1024

Richard Armitage (The Hobbit) as villian. Born in Uk in 1971.

Malory: 007, Her Majesty give you the oppertunety using your Licence To Kill

Sugestion for Bond girl with Bond 7 or she must play a extra or Dench M Daughter.

Pauline Burlet (Belgium/France part)

Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 5 Sabrina+Ouazani+Pauline+Burlet+Le+Passe+Premieres+VaDN2Khaxujl

Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 5 Large

If Eon whant twin sisters in Bond movie, she can be intresting too as younger sister  because she look like on  Marion Cotillard who is 21 years older then she be. Funny thing be that both actres already doing this a litle bit with playing a younger version of Edith Piaf in same movie.

Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 5 6-PaulineBurlet-jpg_163131

Also Marion Cotillard already play in TDKR and Inception what in my opnion mabey rule her out for Bond movie.
Back to top Go down
Walecs
Q Branch
Q Branch
Walecs

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:20 am

Twin sisters? Are you suggesting "Devil May Care" adaptation? ^^
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:08 pm

No, twin sisters who are the children of characters from the old timeline and related by marriage to a third character who is also the son of characters from the old timeline.
Back to top Go down
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:18 am

Rebecca Hall really impressed me in Parade's End.

Tits and acting wise.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:06 am

Vesper wrote:
Rebecca Hall
Tits
Sold.
Back to top Go down
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:25 pm

Are we still allowed to post samples?

Turns out she's dating Mendes. Who knows, she might be a legit possibility.
Back to top Go down
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:01 pm

Vesper wrote:
Are we still allowed to post samples?
Why wouldn't we? Did this forum start censoring boobies? Please say it ain't so.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:30 pm

We recieved a complaint to Forumotion two years ago about exposed breasts. After that we had a no areola policy, though I'm not sure if it's still in effect.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 9:24 pm

Rebecca Hall. Revs the old motor.

kaboom

Sorry, I went somewhere for a moment.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 9:38 pm

Largo's Shark wrote:
We recieved a complaint to Forumotion two years ago about exposed breasts. After that we had a no areola policy, though I'm not sure if it's still in effect.
Wow... Didn't realize. I hope that large mounts of cleavage are still safe.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:05 pm

retrokitty wrote:
Largo's Shark wrote:
Wow... Didn't realize.  I hope that large mounts of cleavage are still safe.
It's actually in my admin box for 'litigations' ...
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 1:16 am

Largo's Shark wrote:
Did Forumotion actually give a fuck? There are adult boards on Forumotion that show a lot more than boobs.

Whoever complained needs a life.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 12:42 pm

Vesper wrote:
Rebecca Hall really impressed me in Parade's End.

Tits and acting wise.
She certainly was better than Sherlock and the girl they got to play miss Wannop (why would they post such a lightweight actress for that role?).
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 1:47 pm

Hilly KCMG wrote:
Rebecca Hall. Revs the old motor.

kaboom

Sorry, I went somewhere for a moment.
Was it good for you, Hilly? smoking 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next