More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds

Go down 
+23
Makeshift Python
Prisoner Monkeys
GreatKenji
trevanian
Vesper
j7wild
Gravity's Silhouette
Klaus Hergesheimer
Blunt Instrument
JohnDrake
Control
CJB
colly
tiffanywint
Hilly
Chang
MBalje
Salomé
GeneralGogol
Satorious
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
bitchcraft
Largo's Shark
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:51 am

So was Fields. Another reason why I found her to be retro. She endeavored to allude to a strong-minded, unyielding personality akin to Pussy Galore (one of Gemma's favourite Bond girls), but she retired to sleeping and giggling with Bond, winking, waving cheekily and offering a tongue-in-cheek apology for tripping Elvis.
Back to top Go down
colly
Q Branch
Q Branch
colly

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:44 am

laugh
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:59 pm

Yes Fields was playful.................. like a little child. Very cute performance. I think they supplied her with lolli pops on the set.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:11 am

tiffanywint wrote:
Yes Fields was playful.................. like a little child. Very cute performance. I think they supplied her with lolli pops on the set.

Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 2 6a00d8341c9cc153ef01156fc38d82970c-500wi
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:04 pm

Very considerate CJB to dig the DC mini-hulk lollypop out of your personal photo collection.
Very creepy. Almost as creepy as the infamous blue bathing suit.
FieldsMan may have to go mod on you and put you in the penalty box for promoting such unsettling imagery :pale:
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:57 am

tiffanywint, if I was to go to such extremes, you'd be banned. You had it as your avatar, did you not? tongue
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:05 am

FieldsMan wrote:
tiffanywint, if I was to go to such extremes, you'd be banned. You had it as your avatar, did you not? tongue
Guilty as charged. Sorry for any night terrors such imagery may have caused. :affraid:
Back to top Go down
GeneralGogol
Q Branch
Q Branch
GeneralGogol

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:04 pm

Some actors I'd like see in Bond 23:

Sharlto Copley - Filming will likely take place in South Africa, so why not have a local star in the cast? I'd like to see him as either an ally (ie. section chief) or a creepy henchman.

Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 2 O-sharlto-copley-was-a-howlin-mad-a-team-fan-we-even-had-a-team-gangs-at-school

Alice Eve - When's the last time we've seen a busty, blonde Bond girl? She could be Mary Goodnight or a socialite-type that Bond pumps for information.

Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 2 Tumblr_llti43bULY1qenkt5o1_500
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:11 pm

Both good choices Gogol. Two thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:16 am

tiffanywint wrote:

Amongst other things for the second choice.
Back to top Go down
GeneralGogol
Q Branch
Q Branch
GeneralGogol

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:56 pm

FieldsMan wrote:
tiffanywint wrote:

Amongst other things for the second choice.

Haha, indeed! She made She's Out of My League a watchable movie. And she's actually British. Most importantly though, she reminds me of the iconic 1960s Bond girls like Ursula Andress and Claudine Auger. It's been an incredibly long time since there was a Bond girl whose pop-culture and sex appeal translated into something more than perfume and Heineken ads.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:04 pm

More MILF.

Sophie Marceau, please.
Back to top Go down
GeneralGogol
Q Branch
Q Branch
GeneralGogol

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:26 pm

Mr. Brown wrote:
More MILF.

Sophie Marceau, please.

You should see "Don't Look Back." Silly film, but Sophie Marceau slowly morphs into Monica Bellucci.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:35 pm

A shame Marceau was wasted on the puddle of mediocrity that was TWINE. She could have made a truly memorable Bond girl in a better film.

I'm going to shock you all and approve of Alice Eve as a suggestion. If they cast her in a Natalya Simonova-type role.

We need a Bond girl who isn't a Rambette or Bond's equal but isn't entirely useless to James' cause either.
It's scandalous that is has been so long since we've had a Bond girl worth remembering. GE was the last time they got remotely close to getting it right, with Janssen as the high-concept, femme fatale henchwoman and Scorupco as the woman who involuntarily gets caught in the middle of a giant mess.

What I don't want to see is another Jinx, Camille, Wai Lin or other assorted action girls. Nor any Bond girl so ditsy that it makes James look stupid by association for not ditching her within ten minutes of their initial meeting.
Back to top Go down
JohnDrake
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
JohnDrake

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:07 am

Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 2 Peter_sarsgaard2-333x500
Peter Sarsgaard. He could play a psychotic villain or a double agent who screws Bond over.

Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 2 Rigg_1832372c
Rachael Stirling. Her mother appeared in a classic Bond flick so maybe she could do the same, if the script is right.

Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:16 am

Sarsgaard plays a slimey villain in the new Green Lantern. He reminds me of a young John Malkovich- the way he speaks.

Rachael Stirling, the 34 year old daughter of Diana Rigg and theatre producer Archibald Stirling.
From wikipedia
Rachael Atlanta Stirling, is an English stage, film and television actress. She is a two-time Olivier nominee for her stage work, but is best known for her performance as Nancy Astley in the BBC drama Tipping the Velvet.

Stirling would be an interesting choice.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:01 am

Ah yes, I remember suggesting Stirling a while back. I thought she had the perfect Moneypenny look, coupled with a great acting ability, but after seeing her in Poirot: Five Little Pigs, I think she should have the chance at being a lead Bond girl. Absolutely charming, talented and stunning. I think her and Craig will do wonderfully well together.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:41 am

Several people suggested Sterling as Moneypenny on the old forum.
Of course this was way before we knew EON was discarding the character for CR.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:05 pm

Stirling does have a Moneypenny look. As for Bond girl - meh. She lacks the vavoom or even sultry factor, which is not to say that she's not attractive. She just doesn't have that head-turning, Bond-girl, tongues-drop-to-floor look.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:26 am

Heard Kim Kardashian was interested...plenty potential here, the huge mountain with a deep crevice is neither in the Alps or the Himalayans, it's her ASS.

Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 2 Kimkardashianbykenjiian
Back to top Go down
colly
Q Branch
Q Branch
colly

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:31 am

They shrunk that image as well, in order to ensure they could get it on one magazine page.
Back to top Go down
JohnDrake
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
JohnDrake

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:52 pm

As for old-timers, Anthony Andrews would be a welcome sight in a Bond movie. He could play an Admiral or a Naval Commander-type who teams up with M to inform 007 about a vital mission. If he hadn't been sadly taken away from us in 2009, Edward Woodward would also have been able to provide a nice cameo in a Bond movie. Perhaps he could have played a former mentor of Bond's and that would have come in handy as Woodward had played ruthless spies himself in Callan and The Equalizer.

I wouldn't mind seeing Michael Keaton make an appearance either as a computer expert for the CIA, a bit like Simon Pegg in M:I3. Dougray Scott would be a suitable adversary too for Daniel Craig.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:26 am

I vote Rosemary Hamilton-Wrightsley, and for obvious reasons:

Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 2 Rosie-Huntington-Whiteley-victoria-secret-model-2
Back to top Go down
colly
Q Branch
Q Branch
colly

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:18 am

Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 2 Theroom

Tommy Wiseau as the villain in B23.

You know it makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:42 am

Mr. Brown wrote:
I vote Rosemary Hamilton-Wrightsley, and for obvious reasons:

Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 2 Rosie-Huntington-Whiteley-victoria-secret-model-2

I concur. ❤
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next