More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Will Bond sleep with Nomi or Paloma?

Go down 
+2
Makeshift Python
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Will Bond sleep with Nomi or Paloma? Empty
PostSubject: Will Bond sleep with Nomi or Paloma?   Will Bond sleep with Nomi or Paloma? EmptyWed Feb 26, 2020 11:26 am

Given Bond is supposed to be hung up on Madeleine in this film, do you think Bond will get to shag the other women of the film? There seems like too much hostility between Bond and Nomi for a fuck, irrespective of Madeleine being in the picture, and I imagine male-007 will only shoot in and out of Cuba, leaving no time for a Latina-lay.

Let's not forget Bond didn't shag Camille in QOS because of Vesper's impact on him. Fields must have been irresistible to him, though.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Will Bond sleep with Nomi or Paloma?   Will Bond sleep with Nomi or Paloma? EmptyWed Feb 26, 2020 12:28 pm

I assume he won’t sleep with either. If anything he’ll probably just be bedding beauties in his pad in Jamaica before Leiter and Nomi enter the picture.

He’ll probably have more of a professional exchange with Paloma much like Bond did with Paula in TB, with the occasional banter. Nomi is probably TOO MUCH of an equal so perhaps Bond will be too weirded out by that,

Or maybe he’ll sleep with both.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Will Bond sleep with Nomi or Paloma?   Will Bond sleep with Nomi or Paloma? EmptyWed Feb 26, 2020 3:38 pm

I had wondered that if Nomi had been bestowed with '007' after Bond's retirement (as the earlier rumours had it) if he would make a pass at her leading to 'Trying to sleep with yourself ... that's quite the ego you've got there' type bandinage.

The rumours about the relative briefness of Ana's role make me wonder if Paloma is the 'sacrifical lamb' series trope again (previous most recent example Severine).

Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Will Bond sleep with Nomi or Paloma?   Will Bond sleep with Nomi or Paloma? EmptyWed Feb 26, 2020 3:53 pm

I'd throw a curveball and Bond will bonk Moneypenny in the filing room.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Will Bond sleep with Nomi or Paloma?   Will Bond sleep with Nomi or Paloma? EmptyWed Feb 26, 2020 11:02 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:
I had wondered that if Nomi had been bestowed with '007' after Bond's retirement (as the earlier rumours had it) if he would make a pass at her leading to 'Trying to sleep with yourself ... that's quite the ego you've got there' type bandinage.

The rumours about the relative briefness of Ana's role make me wonder if Paloma is the 'sacrifical lamb' series trope again (previous most recent example Severine).  

laugh

I'd say Bond fucked himself enough by being so reckless. tongue

I doubt Paloma will be killed off. So much was made of her Craig's Bond girls getting bumped off, which they remedied somewhat in SP, but I can't see it happening again with her. If anything, it will be Nomi who is killed in action, allowing Craig-Bond to get his number back.

bc wrote:
I'd throw a curveball and Bond will bonk Moneypenny in the filing room.

Moneypenny and Nomi might have an office bonk instead. The former did always have a thing for 007...
Back to top Go down
hegottheboot
Head of Station
Head of Station
hegottheboot

PostSubject: Re: Will Bond sleep with Nomi or Paloma?   Will Bond sleep with Nomi or Paloma? EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 4:23 am

It's probably one or perhaps both but each sequence will be underplayed and tossed off. It would be surprising but not out of the question to have an end credits shag which would likely also be done in a minimalist style.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Will Bond sleep with Nomi or Paloma?   Will Bond sleep with Nomi or Paloma? EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 7:12 am

To round out the Craig-Bond character arc and his realisation that he can't love or trust anyone but himself, the movie will finish with Bond having a wank in the staff toilets at MI6.

"Oh James..."
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Will Bond sleep with Nomi or Paloma?   Will Bond sleep with Nomi or Paloma? EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 8:37 am

'Oh James ... you're going to have to wipe that off the seat'.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Will Bond sleep with Nomi or Paloma?   Will Bond sleep with Nomi or Paloma? EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 11:35 am

CJB wrote:
To round out the Craig-Bond character arc and his realisation that he can't love or trust anyone but himself, the movie will finish with Bond having a wank in the staff toilets at MI6.

"Oh James..."

Dench would make a cameo, no doubt.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Will Bond sleep with Nomi or Paloma?   Will Bond sleep with Nomi or Paloma? EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 12:12 pm

To lend a hand...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Will Bond sleep with Nomi or Paloma?   Will Bond sleep with Nomi or Paloma? EmptySat Feb 29, 2020 12:17 am

Mommy was very bad.
Back to top Go down
hegottheboot
Head of Station
Head of Station
hegottheboot

PostSubject: Re: Will Bond sleep with Nomi or Paloma?   Will Bond sleep with Nomi or Paloma? EmptySun Mar 01, 2020 12:51 am

Quit making me laugh so hard... ROTFLMAO

Or it's another psych eval gone wrong...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Bond sleep with Nomi or Paloma?   Will Bond sleep with Nomi or Paloma? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Bond sleep with Nomi or Paloma?
Page 1 of 1