More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

What would Roger Ebert have thought of The Man with the Golden Gun?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ironpony
Q Branch
Q Branch
ironpony

What would Roger Ebert have thought of The Man with the Golden Gun? Empty
PostSubject: What would Roger Ebert have thought of The Man with the Golden Gun?   What would Roger Ebert have thought of The Man with the Golden Gun? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 9:38 am

I'm a fan of Roger Ebert's reviews, and I always find them very interesting how he assesses movies.

I watched all the Bond movies and tried to find out what Roger Ebert had to say about all of them and track down all his reviews and comments. However, one review or even any comments I could not find was what he thought of The Man With The Golden Gun.

Does anyone know what he thought of it, or is there anywhere to find what he thought of it?
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: What would Roger Ebert have thought of The Man with the Golden Gun?   What would Roger Ebert have thought of The Man with the Golden Gun? EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 9:35 am

My guess would be he either liked or disliked the film or perhaps thought it was a mixed bag.

Best,
CJB
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: What would Roger Ebert have thought of The Man with the Golden Gun?   What would Roger Ebert have thought of The Man with the Golden Gun? EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 12:05 pm

laugh
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: What would Roger Ebert have thought of The Man with the Golden Gun?   What would Roger Ebert have thought of The Man with the Golden Gun? EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 1:33 pm

CJB wrote:
My guess would be he either liked or disliked the film or perhaps thought it was a mixed bag.

Best,
CJB

laugh
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: What would Roger Ebert have thought of The Man with the Golden Gun?   What would Roger Ebert have thought of The Man with the Golden Gun? EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 7:35 pm

Sadly we will never know. Ebert was said to have gorged his eyes out upon seeing it and only got his bionic lenses in time for the majesty that was the Dalton era.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
ironpony
Q Branch
Q Branch
ironpony

PostSubject: Re: What would Roger Ebert have thought of The Man with the Golden Gun?   What would Roger Ebert have thought of The Man with the Golden Gun? EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 11:52 pm

Oh who said that?
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: What would Roger Ebert have thought of The Man with the Golden Gun?   What would Roger Ebert have thought of The Man with the Golden Gun? EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 12:11 am

Mr Ebert's mistress.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: What would Roger Ebert have thought of The Man with the Golden Gun?   What would Roger Ebert have thought of The Man with the Golden Gun? EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 12:20 am

Aye, Miss Betweenthesheets.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: What would Roger Ebert have thought of The Man with the Golden Gun?   What would Roger Ebert have thought of The Man with the Golden Gun? EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 1:09 pm

Oh okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would Roger Ebert have thought of The Man with the Golden Gun?   What would Roger Ebert have thought of The Man with the Golden Gun? Empty

Back to top Go down

What would Roger Ebert have thought of The Man with the Golden Gun?
Page 1 of 1