More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Bond universe movie w/o Bond?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
trevanian
Head of Station
Head of Station
trevanian

Bond universe movie w/o Bond? Empty
PostSubject: Bond universe movie w/o Bond?   Bond universe movie w/o Bond? EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 6:32 pm

Bring back Michelle Yeoh and the young high-kicker from NTTD.

Just a thought I woke up with this morning (no pun intended with the inclusion of the word work ... or with the inclusion of the word inclusion for that matter.)
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Bond universe movie w/o Bond?   Bond universe movie w/o Bond? EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 6:38 pm

Well, there's this as a starting point -

https://www.waterstones.com/book/double-or-nothing/kim-sherwood/9780008495381
Back to top Go down
trevanian
Head of Station
Head of Station
trevanian

PostSubject: Re: Bond universe movie w/o Bond?   Bond universe movie w/o Bond? EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 7:24 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:
Well, there's this as a starting point -

https://www.waterstones.com/book/double-or-nothing/kim-sherwood/9780008495381

SID BASHIR?!!!!!

I get the Harwood reference, and I think I get the Dryden ref from CR's PTS, but is this some veiled reference to DEEP SPACE 9's Julian Bashir, played by 'Sid' Siddig, and how Bashir liked to play at being a British secret agent from the 1960s on the station's holodeck -- at least until Eon shut down that program, not with a computer virus but with a cease-and-desist?

This certainly sounds like fanfiction, but I guess it really depends on the execution. If somebody had told me I would be laughing at penis-pump jokes and extending urination scenes in a movie before AUSTIN POWERS came out, I'd have sworn, 'no way!'
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Bond universe movie w/o Bond?   Bond universe movie w/o Bond? EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 1:05 am

trevanian wrote:
Bring back Michelle Yeoh and the young high-kicker from NTTD.

Just a thought I woke up with this morning (no pun intended with the inclusion of the word work ... or with the inclusion of the word inclusion for that matter.)

Halle Berry is said to be teaming up with Bond girl candidate Angelina Jolie in a female Bond v Bourne thriller. Maybe the supporting cast can include Yeoh and de Armas?

There’s definitely a ExBondaBelles movie with some of the former Bond girls to be made. Yeoh, Berry, Kurylenko, de Armas. Maybe even Famke and Marlohe could join too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bond universe movie w/o Bond?   Bond universe movie w/o Bond? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bond universe movie w/o Bond?
Page 1 of 1