More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Boys, boys + Men the Sequel

Go down 
+5
Salomé
tiffanywint
bitchcraft
Ravenstone
Fae
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

Boys, boys + Men the Sequel - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys, boys + Men the Sequel   Boys, boys + Men the Sequel - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:17 pm

The Boardwalk Empire thread reminded me to post this little gift in this thread. :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: Boys, boys + Men the Sequel   Boys, boys + Men the Sequel - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:33 pm

Dear God - what is that thing on his chest?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Boys, boys + Men the Sequel   Boys, boys + Men the Sequel - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:25 am

Bathroom mat? Roadkill? The somehow stolen chest hair of 60s Connery?
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Boys, boys + Men the Sequel   Boys, boys + Men the Sequel - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:04 am

Don't really mind a hairy torso, a hairy back is icky though...
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: Boys, boys + Men the Sequel   Boys, boys + Men the Sequel - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:28 pm

Oh I quite like a hairy chest. Gives you something to hang on to. But that's a bit much.
Back to top Go down
Fae
Q Branch
Q Branch
Fae

PostSubject: Re: Boys, boys + Men the Sequel   Boys, boys + Men the Sequel - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:36 pm

Ravenstone wrote:
Oh I quite like a hairy chest. Gives you something to hang on to. But that's a bit much.
You made me think of Twilight just then - thanks a fucking lot, Rave. :(

Anyway ...

Boys, boys + Men the Sequel - Page 5 15-cumber415
Awwwwww
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: Boys, boys + Men the Sequel   Boys, boys + Men the Sequel - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:44 pm

Fae wrote:

You made me think of Twilight just then - thanks a fucking lot, Rave. :(

My most heartfelt condolences. No-one should ever be forced to think of Twilight. It's surely against the Geneva Convention.

I managed five minutes of Twilight, before I realised that I hadn't actually got a clue what someone had just said, because my brain had actually closed down in self-defence.

Fucking twinkling vampires..... gods preserve us....
Back to top Go down
Fae
Q Branch
Q Branch
Fae

PostSubject: Re: Boys, boys + Men the Sequel   Boys, boys + Men the Sequel - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:49 pm

Then again ... I seem to think about by myself unfortunately when I start watching stuff like this:

Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: Boys, boys + Men the Sequel   Boys, boys + Men the Sequel - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:59 pm

That is probably better than reading the book.
Back to top Go down
Fae
Q Branch
Q Branch
Fae

PostSubject: Re: Boys, boys + Men the Sequel   Boys, boys + Men the Sequel - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:07 am

Oh it is. It is.

Love nerimon ... and charlieissocoollike. :)
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Boys, boys + Men the Sequel   Boys, boys + Men the Sequel - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:07 pm

Boys, boys + Men the Sequel - Page 5 2845817794_506dee55f1

Sorry, but I had to shamelessly spam this thread in order to talk about Tim Tebow because I simply cannot believe that there are no other NFL fans on these message boards (as evidenced by the lack of postings in the NFL thread). I would expect there to be no football fans on a Star Trek or Lord of the Rings message board, but not James Bond. Seriously guys? Come on!

Anyway....I loves Tim Tebow. He's got one of the most fascinating back-stories for a player I've ever known. And even though I am very religious and believe in God, I don't believe for once second God, or his angels, are up there in heaven guiding Tim's passes into the end zone.

But this story from ESPN is interesting nonetheless, especially for people who believe in numerology:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/page/10spot-divisional/tim-tebow-phenomenon-gets-eerie--adam-schefter-10-spot

There's no need to embellish in this story. Facts speak for themselves.

On Jan. 8, 2009, in the BCS Championship Game, then Florida quarterback Tim Tebow wore eye black with the inscription John 3:16, a reference to the Bible passage that says, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

On Jan. 8, 2012, three years to the date that he caused millions of football fans to Google the meaning of John 3:16, Tebow played his first playoff game against the Pittsburgh Steelers. And … Tebow threw for 316 yards.

Tebow averaged 31.6 yards per completion, the highest single-game postseason completion average in NFL history.

Ben Roethlisberger's second-quarter interception, which led to a Matt Prater field goal and a 17-6 Broncos lead, came on a third-and-16.

The Steelers finished the game with a time of possession of 31:06.

And at the time Tebow threw the game-winning 80-yard touchdown pass to Demaryius Thomas -- the NFL's longest postseason pass in overtime history -- CBS' final quarter-hour overnight ratings were, yes, a 31.6.

Now some people believe in UFOs, some don't. Some believe in the afterlife, some don't. Some believe in coincidences, some don't. And some people believe in the power and talents of Tebow, some don't. But there can be no denying that the events from Denver's wild-card win over Pittsburgh are downright eerie.

When this string of 3:16 facts was relayed to one NFL executive this week, he paused and said: "Is that right? I'm converting."

That's how many people feel now. Tebow is winning more converts with each win. What Denver did in beating Pittsburgh behind Tebow was hard to imagine, but maybe it should not have been. The Broncos were the sixth team in NFL history to reach the postseason with a point differential of minus-50 or worse in the regular season -- and all six of those teams won their first playoff game.

But -- and here's why Broncos fans should worry -- each of the previous five lost its second playoff game. Denver is trying to buck that trend Saturday night in New England against Tom Brady and the Patriots. If anyone is capable of doing it, it would seem to be Tebow, who has made history that no other player has. But this will be the biggest challenge of Tebow's career.

People can argue about whether Tebow is a bona fide quarterback, whether these 3:16 numbers are accidental, but one fact is beyond argument.

With Tebow as their starting quarterback this season, the Broncos are 8-4, including a wild-card win over the defending AFC champions. There's no arguing over who will be Denver's starting quarterback entering the 2012 season.
Back to top Go down
Fae
Q Branch
Q Branch
Fae

PostSubject: Re: Boys, boys + Men the Sequel   Boys, boys + Men the Sequel - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:27 pm

Well ... I'm from Australia so really I could care less about NFL.

AFL on the other hand ...

Still he be alright looking.

Anyway more Alex:

Boys, boys + Men the Sequel - Page 5 Alexander-skarsgard-2
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Boys, boys + Men the Sequel   Boys, boys + Men the Sequel - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:14 am

I'm watching the football Grav. I'm rooting for Tebow all the way, mainly because he's shaken up the NFL establishment so well. What he did to the Steelers on the weekend was priceless. Steelers failed to respect his arm and paid the price. I've adopted the Broncos as my team for this year. I adopt a different team each season, btw. I refuse to embrace the hapless Bills as my home team.

Fae, Eric looks positively wholesome there. A far cry from the blood drenched psycho who likes to chain-up women in his basement. What's going on with the season 4 bloodsuckers anyway? Is little Miss Muffet fighting them with her new-found fairy dust powers?
Back to top Go down
Fae
Q Branch
Q Branch
Fae

PostSubject: Re: Boys, boys + Men the Sequel   Boys, boys + Men the Sequel - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:18 am

Yeah. Season 4 is a massive improvement on Seasons 1 and 2.

/ can't wait for season 5!
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Boys, boys + Men the Sequel   Boys, boys + Men the Sequel - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:53 am

Fae wrote:

Season 1 and 2 are the good seasons. Season 2 had Sarah Sunshine ☀ and lots of Jason Stackhouse sass.

Season 3 was the one that sucked, IMHO of course. It was a non-stop gore fest of drooling psycho vamps,most of whom should have been given bibs to wear, and then there were all the wacked-out wolves.

Please tell me Sookie has ditched Boring Bill for good and hooked up with her true soul-mate Dog Boy.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Boys, boys + Men the Sequel   Boys, boys + Men the Sequel - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:52 am

tiffanywint wrote:
I'm watching the football Grav. I'm rooting for Tebow all the way, mainly because he's shaken up the NFL establishment so well.

You nailed it! He really has taken everything everybody thought they knew about NFL and turned it upside down. I'm rooting for the Broncos as well, and all because of Tim Tebow. I wasn't a fan of his until this year. I have laughed my ass off watching these analysts on ESPN (who are paid to know what they are talking about) find themselves totally confounded week after week as they predict Tebow can't play and won't win, yet he keeps on doing it. Plus he has a very, very interesting back story.

Quote :

What he did to the Steelers on the weekend was priceless.

Amen! It's almost a shame that the season has to continue on, because that would have been the perfect ending to the Broncos season. A great game all around, in every way, shape and form. To see the younger, leaner, clean-cut Tim Tebow dismantle ugly, out-of-shape, college-girl rapist Bent Ruthlessbanger and the Shittsburgh Steelers is hard to put into words. Simply one of the best play off games ever!!
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Boys, boys + Men the Sequel   Boys, boys + Men the Sequel - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:26 pm

Care to move this to the NFL thread gents? This is a wank thread for the ladies, not a pussified rugby American football discussion.
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: Boys, boys + Men the Sequel   Boys, boys + Men the Sequel - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:18 pm

Sharky wrote:
This is a wank thread for the ladies,

And it's so difficult to type one-handed.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Boys, boys + Men the Sequel   Boys, boys + Men the Sequel - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:31 pm

Sharky wrote:
Care to move this to the NFL thread gents? This is a wank thread for the ladies, not a pussified rugby American football discussion.

Yeah right. Like women really wank.
Back to top Go down
Fae
Q Branch
Q Branch
Fae

PostSubject: Re: Boys, boys + Men the Sequel   Boys, boys + Men the Sequel - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:47 pm

tiffanywint wrote:
Fae wrote:

Season 1 and 2 are the good seasons. Season 2 had Sarah Sunshine ☀ and lots of Jason Stackhouse sass.

Season 3 was the one that sucked, IMHO of course. It was a non-stop gore fest of drooling psycho vamps,most of whom should have been given bibs to wear, and then there were all the wacked-out wolves.

Please tell me Sookie has ditched Boring Bill for good and hooked up with her true soul-mate Dog Boy.
Yeah, Season 3 was the real downer but Season 2 started the crawl down - except with Jason's storyline. I really liked some of the story lines in Season 3 but well ... there were others that just didn't sit well.

Sookie has kinda ditched Bill ... but not really. And no she isn't with Sam. Sam is just in a very interesting place. That's all I'm saying - now go! Watch it, tiff!

Boys, boys + Men the Sequel - Page 5 Eric-Northman-eric-northman-13890968-500-282
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Boys, boys + Men the Sequel   Boys, boys + Men the Sequel - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:56 pm

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
Sharky wrote:

Yeah right. Like women really wank.

I think you should find out one of these days..
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Boys, boys + Men the Sequel   Boys, boys + Men the Sequel - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:07 pm

Sookie: Eric, no you can't tie me up naked in your basement and btw eat something, you are far too skinny.

Eric: Don't worry I don't tie up fairy-girls. The pixie-dust gets in my eyes.

Sookie: You so wish a taste of my pixie dust.

Eric: Sook, I've got girls to ravage, and blood to get all over my face, and dribble and drool all over my scrawny chest and make a big bloody mess of myself, so flap your little fairy wings and fly away.

Sookie: Ok big boy, go ahead and rip my little dress to shreds. Ravage me in your dungeon!!!

Eric: Get in line Sook.

Sookie: I hate you Eric! I hate you! (stomps off, runs into dog-boy outside)

Dog Boy: It's ok Sook, I love you.

Sookie: Bite me Rover!

Dog Boy: Grrrrrrrr!

Sookie: Are there any real men in this town?!

Jason appears: " You called, Sook!"

Sookie: (shakes head) "Can't win. Back to Boring Bill I guess!"

Jason: "Hey Sook, are you really a fairy? That doesn't make me one too does it? That kinda sucks."

Sookie: "You're a moron Jason."

Jason: " Just as long as I'm not a fairy moron."

Sookie waves her fairy wand and turns Jason into a tinkerbell.

to be continued.

Boys, boys + Men the Sequel - Page 5 Eric-Northman-eric-northman-13890968-500-282
Back to top Go down
Fae
Q Branch
Q Branch
Fae

PostSubject: Re: Boys, boys + Men the Sequel   Boys, boys + Men the Sequel - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:43 pm

Bahaha, oh tiff/
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Boys, boys + Men the Sequel   Boys, boys + Men the Sequel - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:47 pm

Fae wrote:
Bahaha, oh tiff/

Just thinking ahead to what Season 4 might be like, based on that photo. Has promise I think laugh

Looks like I'm waiting for the dvds. Watching on the web is so complicated.🐰
Back to top Go down
Fae
Q Branch
Q Branch
Fae

PostSubject: Re: Boys, boys + Men the Sequel   Boys, boys + Men the Sequel - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:48 am

Thats from Season 3 I'm fairly sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boys, boys + Men the Sequel   Boys, boys + Men the Sequel - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boys, boys + Men the Sequel
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next