More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Will Quantum return? Should Quantum return?

Go down 
+16
CJB
GeneralGogol
Control
Perilagu Khan
bondfan06
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
tiffanywint
Seve
bitchcraft
James. C
trevanian
Blunt Instrument
G section
Makeshift Python
Fairbairn-Sykes
Louis Armstrong
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What are your thoughts on Quantum? (pick the choices you agree with)
I think Quantum will return
Will Quantum return? Should Quantum return? - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Will Quantum return? Should Quantum return? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 14 ]
I doubt Quantum will return
Will Quantum return? Should Quantum return? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Will Quantum return? Should Quantum return? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
I want Quantum to return
Will Quantum return? Should Quantum return? - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Will Quantum return? Should Quantum return? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 13 ]
I don't want Quantum to return
Will Quantum return? Should Quantum return? - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Will Quantum return? Should Quantum return? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 4 ]
It's QUANTUM, not Quantum
Will Quantum return? Should Quantum return? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Will Quantum return? Should Quantum return? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
If it's QUANTUM, then what do the letters stand for?
Will Quantum return? Should Quantum return? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Will Quantum return? Should Quantum return? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 7 ]
All-caps is badass, that's all
Will Quantum return? Should Quantum return? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Will Quantum return? Should Quantum return? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 48

AuthorMessage
G section
Q Branch
Q Branch
G section

Will Quantum return? Should Quantum return? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Quantum return? Should Quantum return?   Will Quantum return? Should Quantum return? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:03 pm

Don't have a problem with gadgets myself. It's Bond's over-reliance on them that's the problem.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Will Quantum return? Should Quantum return?   Will Quantum return? Should Quantum return? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:24 am

Lazenby. wrote:
I hope Quantum come back in the next film and the whole thing gets tied up in the mother of all battles. Sick of crap action finales in the last few Bond films, it's time for a 100 vs 100 MI6 vs Quantum epic showdown, complete with jumpsuits, stuntmen jumping off trampolines and falling over railings to the sound of Wilhelm screams, fights that don't look like Bourne and imaginative sets which gleam in glorious technicolor, hopefully all of it set to the sound of anyone other than David Arnold. And no f*cking gadgets.

Crap, I just woke up.

Such excitement and escapist danger/suspense might come back in the post Babs/Craig era. Bond goes through cycles. Then again Babs is only 51. The Babs era could go on for a long time. Then again she did preside over the Brozzer era. Not that that was great either, but at least it wasn't pc-palooza like we have now.

However maybe allow her a few progressive perks so she can stay down with her in-crowd, and maybe she might allow for fun and dangerous Bonds again.

Crap I just woke up too.
Back to top Go down
Sleeper

Sleeper

PostSubject: Re: Will Quantum return? Should Quantum return?   Will Quantum return? Should Quantum return? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:57 am

Lazenby. wrote:
It's time for a 100 vs 100 MI6 vs Quantum epic showdown, complete with jumpsuits, stuntmen jumping off trampolines and falling over railings to the sound of Wilhelm screams, fights that don't look like Bourne and imaginative sets which gleam in glorious technicolor, hopefully all of it set to the sound of anyone other than David Arnold.
Either that, or a six-minute unscored mano-a-mano fight to the death with Javier Bardem. Or maybe both.

I don't particularly want Quantum to return, especially if it means another appearance by The Vesper Identity and related baggage. At this point the writers'll likely have to contradict themselves to make the organization interesting to me.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Will Quantum return? Should Quantum return?   Will Quantum return? Should Quantum return? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:27 am

Lazenby. wrote:
It's time for a 100 vs 100 MI6 vs Quantum epic showdown, complete with jumpsuits, stuntmen jumping off trampolines and falling over railings to the sound of Wilhelm screams.

Perfect way to wrap up the Quantum subplot. EON should at least give Quantum a dignified ending that SPECTRE didn't get.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Louis Armstrong
Q Branch
Q Branch
Louis Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Will Quantum return? Should Quantum return?   Will Quantum return? Should Quantum return? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:02 am

Avarice wrote:
The head honcho should be called Mary Quantum. Having cornered the market in Bolivian lollypops and watersports she's now looking for a complete makeover and facial.
I think it was 'sisillius' who suggested long ago that Quantum's head be female. I like the idea. A sort of 'The Woman With the Golden Gun' idea, y'know, like a 2-in-1 proper villainess/proper female Bond.

tiffanywint wrote:
FieldsMan wrote:
Tiff, what did you think of Perla De Las Dunas and Greene's Party location?
Those sites were ok but what I am talking about are Ken Adam designed sets from scratch as opposed to filming on found locations. Sets designed for Bond as opposed to making use of real locations.
The interior of Perla De Las Whatever was designed by Dennis Gassner, and I thought it was a great throwback to Ken Adam's work. Clear inspiration from Dr No's lair and Fort Knox there. Sharky, however, likes to call it 'Ken Adam by ikea'.

Makeshift Python wrote:
EON should at least give Quantum a dignified ending that SPECTRE didn't get.
I agree, I really do... But nothing will ever salve the chaffing balls that was EON's handling of SPECTRE. 😢

tiffanywint wrote:
Then again Babs is only 51. The Babs era could go on for a long time. Then again she did preside over the Brozzer era. Not that that was great either, but at least it wasn't pc-palooza like we have now.
Oh, yeah? :roll:

Will Quantum return? Should Quantum return? - Page 2 Bmfd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Quantum return? Should Quantum return?   Will Quantum return? Should Quantum return? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Quantum return? Should Quantum return?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2