More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Are you pro-death penalty

Go down 
+21
trevanian
Lobelia Overhill
Salomé
lalala2004
RobDudley
Makeshift Python
Fairbairn-Sykes
Ravenstone
Jack Wade
tiffanywint
Santa
GeneralGogol
HJackson
Largo's Shark
CJB
Harmsway
Fae
Gravity's Silhouette
Control
Loomis
bitchcraft
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Are you pro-death penalty?
yes
Are you pro-death penalty - Page 5 Vote_lcap46%Are you pro-death penalty - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 46% [ 17 ]
no
Are you pro-death penalty - Page 5 Vote_lcap54%Are you pro-death penalty - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 37

AuthorMessage
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

Are you pro-death penalty - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you pro-death penalty   Are you pro-death penalty - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:30 am

Avarice wrote:
Any man who brings Plato into a discussion about tits should be executed.
Ravenstone wrote:
Oh I dunno. Bring a bit of class into the discussion and I'm all for flashing my tits in appreciation......
See there's method to my madness. Who else got flashed in this discussion? Are you pro-death penalty - Page 5 3012860531
Back to top Go down
trevanian
Head of Station
Head of Station
trevanian

PostSubject: Re: Are you pro-death penalty   Are you pro-death penalty - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:03 am

Avarice wrote:
:bounce: :bounce:

That's the first emoticon to ever impress me.

You can't make restitution to the victim's family in any meaningful way, but harvesting the felon's organs is at least useful in terms of 'paying back' in the preservation of other lives, either through transplant or for experimentation.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Are you pro-death penalty   Are you pro-death penalty - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:34 pm

trevanian wrote:
Avarice wrote:
:bounce: :bounce:

That's the first emoticon to ever impress me.

You can't make restitution to the victim's family in any meaningful way, but harvesting the felon's organs is at least useful in terms of 'paying back' in the preservation of other lives, either through transplant or for experimentation.

That's actually an interesting idea....but probably best if the recipient doesn't know they are getting the corneas of The Green River Killer or The Boston Strangler. The brain should also be donated to science in the pursuit of further understanding the criminal mind.

The rest of the body could be used as table scraps for my dog Aspen.
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: Are you pro-death penalty   Are you pro-death penalty - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:48 pm

I see the plot of many a B Movie developing here.....
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Are you pro-death penalty   Are you pro-death penalty - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:55 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Are you pro-death penalty   Are you pro-death penalty - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:03 am

I think I already voted NO.

But I do support the double-O section's, License to Kill.

Are you pro-death penalty - Page 5 Roger-moore-james-bond-c10102569
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: Are you pro-death penalty   Are you pro-death penalty - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:05 pm

I am anti any kind of death penalty, but I would wish to see Prisons that become more overtly 'the last place anyone would ever wish to be' than we have at present and equally feel that if someone is placed in a sufficiently threatened position they should be able to respond in a manner that removes it without fear that the law will protect the intruder etc.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Are you pro-death penalty   Are you pro-death penalty - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:57 pm

Yes, if you kill a human being in any way other than self defense to protect yourself, your family, or another human being [from being raped, killed, maimed, tortured] that is outside of your family, you should be fried.

If you kill a child or woman, you should be fried without a trial.

At any rate, you should be fried period, no waiting in prison for 30 years while appealing your verdict and wasting tax payers money.

Do not go to jail.

Do not pass go.

Do not collect $200.
Back to top Go down
TedHeath
Cipher Clerk
TedHeath

PostSubject: Re: Are you pro-death penalty   Are you pro-death penalty - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:07 pm

j7wild wrote:
If you kill a child or woman, you should be fried without a trial.

Killing a man is a lesser act to you?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Are you pro-death penalty   Are you pro-death penalty - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:37 pm

J7wild is a crawling drooling one-man argument against democracy.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Are you pro-death penalty   Are you pro-death penalty - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:11 am

My name is JAMES and I approve of this:

http://news.yahoo.com/texas-man-executed-10-month-old-boys-death-232400115.html

but I think they need to streamline the process.

you get one chance at Appeal and if that fails, straight to the chair/gallow/gas chamber, etc

no sitting on death rows for years or decades getting free housing, medical care, 3 square meals a day on the Taxpayer's dime!!
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Are you pro-death penalty   Are you pro-death penalty - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:13 am

Even though I am anti-death penalty, I do support the capital punishment lobby, simply because the anti-death penalty lobby can't get their "stuff" together on even supporting life in prison. Unbelievable.

Here in Canada we have just convicted a 21 year-old child killer, and sentenced her to life, but with parole eligibility in 30 years. She can be on the streets in her early 50's, maybe earlier. Nobody really knows with our "liberal" justice system.

Anything that might have been a "death-row" conviction IMO should default to life-in-prison withoput parole.

If liberals can't even get their act together on this, then to hell with them, I wouldn't care if the death penalty came back.

Because of this public perception that actual life-in-prison is so tenuous, even for dangerous offenders, polling here in Canada is running heavily in favour of capital punishment.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Are you pro-death penalty   Are you pro-death penalty - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:40 am

I'm pro-death penalty in theory, against it in practice.

Meaning that I am 100% alright with executing any individual who is 100% certainly guilty of a violent crime.

Hence the theory vs practice part.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Are you pro-death penalty   Are you pro-death penalty - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:03 pm

Send 'em all to Camp FEMA.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Are you pro-death penalty   Are you pro-death penalty - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:26 am

Mr. Brown wrote:
Send 'em all to Camp FEMA.

A fate worse than death.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Are you pro-death penalty   Are you pro-death penalty - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:15 am

Camp FEMA harvests hearts for Dick Cheney.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Commander
Head of Station
Head of Station
Phantom Commander

PostSubject: Re: Are you pro-death penalty   Are you pro-death penalty - Page 5 EmptySun May 14, 2023 9:54 am

Loomis wrote:
I don't support the death penalty. It's no deterrent, it's barbaric, innocent people could be killed through miscarriages of justice, and it's in any case much less of a punishment than life in prison.

There are probably a few other good arguments against the death penalty, but, basically, no, I don't support it.
It is better to lock up the most heinous people, for do we really want murderous ghosts flying around?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you pro-death penalty   Are you pro-death penalty - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you pro-death penalty
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5