More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Major pedophilia scandal rocking prolific college football program

Go down 
+3
saint mark
j7wild
Jack Wade
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

Major pedophilia scandal rocking prolific college football program Empty
PostSubject: Major pedophilia scandal rocking prolific college football program   Major pedophilia scandal rocking prolific college football program EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:40 am

Quite possibly the greatest scandal in the history of not only American college sports, but American sports in general, is happening at Penn State.

Basically a former assistant football coach, Jerry Sandusky, founded a foster home and had been molesting the children who were in the home. He was caught molesting them in the showers in Penn State's football facilities. The information was passed along through university officials, but they never reported it to police. Now shit is hitting the fan.

The school's Board of Trustees fired Joe Paterno, who's been the head coach at Penn State for 46 years, as well as the school's president, tonight. Students are rioting in support of Paterno -- essentially the first violent pro-pedophilia rally I've ever heard of. Geniuses.

Here's what caused all of this. It's sickening.

Quote :
Jerry Sandusky founds The Second Mile. It begins as a group foster home dedicated to helping troubled boys and grows to become a charity dedicated to helping children with absent or dysfunctional families.

Boy known as Victim 7 in the report meets Sandusky through The Second Mile program at about the age of 10.

1994-95
Boy known as Victim 6 meets Sandusky at a Second Mile picnic at Spring Creek Park when he is 7 or 8 years old.

1995-96
Boy known as Victim 5, meets Sandusky through The Second Mile when he is 7 or 8, in second or third grade.

1996-97
Boy known as Victim 4, at the age of 12 or 13, meets Sandusky while he is in his second year participating in The Second Mile program.

1996-98
Victim 5 is taken to the locker rooms and showers at Penn State by Sandusky when he is 8 to 10 years old.

Jan. 1, 1998
Victim 4 is listed, along with Sandusky's wife, as a member of Sandusky's family party for the 1998 Outback Bowl.

Victim 6 is taken into the locker rooms and showers when he is 11 years old. When Victim 6 is dropped off at home, his hair is wet from showering with Sandusky. His mother reports the incident to the university police, who investigate.

Detective Ronald Schreffler testifies that he and State College Police Department Detective Ralph Ralston, with the consent of the mother of Victim 6, eavesdrop on two conversations the mother of Victim 6 has with Sandusky. Sandusky says he has showered with other boys and Victim 6's mother tries to make Sandusky promise never to shower with a boy again but he will not. At the end of the second conversation, after Sandusky is told he cannot see Victim 6 anymore, Schreffler testifies Sandusky says, "I understand. I was wrong. I wish I could get forgiveness. I know I won't get it from you. I wish I were dead."

Jerry Lauro, an investigator with the Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare, testifies he and Schreffler interviewed Sandusky, and that Sandusky admits showering naked with Victim 6, admits to hugging Victim 6 while in the shower and admits that it was wrong.

The case is closed after then-Centre County District Attorney Ray Gricar decides there will be no criminal charge.

June 1999
Sandusky retires from Penn State but still holds emeritus status.

Dec. 28, 1999
Victim 4 is listed, along with Sandusky's wife, as a member of Sandusky's family party for the 1999 Alamo Bowl.

Summer 2000
Boy known as Victim 3 meets Sandusky through The Second Mile when he is between seventh and eighth grade.

Fall 2000
A janitor named James Calhoun observes Sandusky in the showers of the Lasch Football Building with a young boy, known as Victim 8, pinned up against the wall, performing oral sex on the boy. He tells other janitorial staff immediately. Fellow Office of Physical Plant employee Ronald Petrosky cleans the showers at Lasch and sees Sandusky and the boy, who he describes as being between the ages of 11 and 13.

Calhoun tells other physical plant employees what he saw, including Jay Witherite, his immediate supervisor. Witherite tells him to whom he should report the incident. Calhoun was a temporary employee and never makes a report. Victim 8's identity is unknown.

March 1, 2002
A Penn State graduate assistant enters the locker room at the Lasch Football Building. In the showers, he sees a naked boy, known as Victim 2, whose age he estimates to be 10 years old, being subjected to anal intercourse by a naked Sandusky. The graduate assistant tells his father immediately.

March 2, 2002
In the morning, the graduate assistant calls coach Joe Paterno and goes to Paterno's home, where he reports what he has seen.

March 3, 2002
Paterno calls Tim Curley, Penn State athletic director to his home the next day and reports a version of what the grad assistant had said.

March 2002
Later in the month the graduate assistant is called to a meeting with Curley and senior vice president for finance and business Gary Schultz. The grad assistant reports what he has seen and Curley and Schultz say they will look into it.

March 27, 2002 (approximate)
The graduate assistant hears from Curley. He is told that Sandusky's locker room keys are taken away and that the incident has been reported to The Second Mile. The graduate assistant is never questioned by university police and no other entity conducts an investigation until the graduate assistant testifies in grand jury in December 2010.

2005-2006
Boy known as Victim 1 says that he meets Sandusky through The Second Mile at age 11 or 12.

Spring 2007
During the 2007 track season, Sandusky begins spending time with Victim 1 weekly, having him stay overnight at his residence in College Township, Pa.

Spring 2008
Termination of contact with Victim 1 occurs when he is a freshman in a Clinton County high school. After the boy's mother calls the school to report sexual assault, Sandusky is barred from the school district attended by Victim 1 from that day forward and the matter is reported to authorities as mandated by law.

Early 2009
An investigation by the Pennsylvania attorney general begins when a Clinton County, Pa., teen boy tells authorities that Sandusky has inappropriately touched him several times over a four-year period.

September 2010
Sandusky retires from day-to-day involvement with The Second Mile, saying he wants to spend more time with family and handle personal matters.

March 2011
Harrisburg (Pa.) Patriot-News reports that grand jury is investigating Sandusky on allegations of indecent assault against a teenage boy. The Patriot-News reports that five people with knowledge of the case said the grand jury has been meeting for 18 months and has called witnesses, including Paterno and Curley. Penn State declines comment.

Nov. 5, 2011
Sandusky is arrested and released on $100,000 bail after being arraigned on 40 criminal counts.

Nov. 7, 2011
Pennsylvania Attorney General Linda Kelly says Paterno is not a target of the investigation into how the school handled the accusations. But she refuses to say the same for university president Graham Spanier. Curley and Schultz, who have stepped down from their positions, surrender on charges that they failed to alert police to complaints against Sandusky.

Nov. 8, 2011
Possible ninth victim of Sandusky contacts state police as calls for ouster of Paterno and Spanier grow in state and beyond. Penn State abruptly cancels Paterno's regular weekly news conference.

Nov. 9, 2011
Paterno announces in the morning he'll retire at the end of the season, but the university's board of trustees rules later that Paterno and Spanier are out effective immediately. Defensive coordinator Tom Bradley is named interim coach and provost Rodney Erickson is named interim university president.
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7212054/key-dates-penn-state-nittany-lions-sex-abuse-case

Last edited by Jack Wade on Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Major pedophilia scandal rocking prolific college football program   Major pedophilia scandal rocking prolific college football program EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:11 am

they are wrong in filing Paterno.

He followed the chain of command and reported it to his superiors who did nothing.

they need to fire the board of trustee who are firing him to use him as a scapegoat and fall guy.
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: Major pedophilia scandal rocking prolific college football program   Major pedophilia scandal rocking prolific college football program EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:36 pm

the phrase: "Lets play ball" gets a whole new meaning here. 😢
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Major pedophilia scandal rocking prolific college football program   Major pedophilia scandal rocking prolific college football program EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:02 pm

j7wild wrote:
they are wrong in filing Paterno.

He followed the chain of command and reported it to his superiors who did nothing.

they need to fire the board of trustee who are firing him to use him as a scapegoat and fall guy.
Yes, Paterno did go up the chain of command, but he should have reported it to police, just like anyone and everyone who knew about it should have.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Major pedophilia scandal rocking prolific college football program   Major pedophilia scandal rocking prolific college football program EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 4:37 pm

Apparently he's under investigation for loaning out, or "pimping", some of the boys to rich donors. Breaking news:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/local-sportswriter-suggests-investigation-that-jerry-sandusky-pimped-boys-out-to-rich-donors/

And of course Paterno deserved to be fired. He's had at least three occasions over the past 12 years to do the right thing and he failed each and every time. Paterno's taint is all over this scandal.

It's good to see the students at Penn State angry about their coach covering up for a child-fucker:
http://www.mediaite.com/online/penn-state-students-react-to-joe-paternos-dismissal-by-tipping-over-a-news-van/
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Major pedophilia scandal rocking prolific college football program   Major pedophilia scandal rocking prolific college football program EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 4:41 pm

Penn State students are idiots. I saw the same kind of blind allegiance to a rule-breaking football coach here last year, but that pales in comparison to what's happening at Penn State. Shows that a lot of people take college sports far too seriously.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Major pedophilia scandal rocking prolific college football program   Major pedophilia scandal rocking prolific college football program EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 6:56 pm

Baffling.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Tubes
Q Branch
Q Branch
Tubes

PostSubject: Re: Major pedophilia scandal rocking prolific college football program   Major pedophilia scandal rocking prolific college football program EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:51 pm

I say give the Penn State football program the harshest punishment the NCAA can give out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_penalty_%28NCAA%29

They won't do it, because the NCAA is full of gutless cowards.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Major pedophilia scandal rocking prolific college football program   Major pedophilia scandal rocking prolific college football program EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:47 pm

Apparently Ashton Kutcher, not satisfied having gotten Charlie Sheen and Bruce Willis' sloppy seconds (and then embarrassing himself by getting caught committing adultery), has now handed over his Twitter account to his management team because he feels as if he speaks too quickly before thinking. Like, duh! He tweeted support for Joe Paterno last night, unable to understand why Penn State might want to get rid of a guy who, at the very least, served as an enabler for a child fucker.

Excellent article here:
http://gizmodo.com/5858343/ashton-kutcher-is-a-cowardly-quitter?tag=penn-state-scandal

Selected snippets:

Last night, as idiots in Pennsylvania rioted in support of a man who protected a child rapist, Kutcher weighed into the fray with his take on things. "How do you fire Jo Pa? #insult #noclass as a hawkeye fan I find it in poor taste"

Of course, Joe Paterno is losing his job because he learned that one of his employees was fucking children and didn't tell the police. Ashton Kutcher is the guy who wants to end child sex slavery. Twitter, predictably, went bezerk at the hypocrisy, and just plain idiocy.

Bullshit, Ashton. You weren't "spreading gossip or rumors" through your Twitter feed. There was no "misinformation." You were voicing an opinion that turned out to be unpopular. Now, you may have been ill-informed about why Paterno was out, but you weren't spreading misinformation. He really was gone. You just said something stupid and got shit all over in response. And so now you want to take your ball and go home? It's an easy and cowardly thing to do.

You're the goddamn poster boy for the age of nauseating personal branding.
Back to top Go down
Moore
Q Branch
Q Branch
Moore

PostSubject: Re: Major pedophilia scandal rocking prolific college football program   Major pedophilia scandal rocking prolific college football program EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:24 am

Jack Wade wrote:
Penn State students are idiots. I saw the same kind of blind allegiance to a rule-breaking football coach here last year, but that pales in comparison to what's happening at Penn State. Shows that a lot of people take college sports far too seriously.

As a Penn State senior I feel the need to speak out on this. I am appalled and ashamed by the actions of my fellow students. The way they acted in the wake of Paterno's firing is humiliating. The focus should be on the VICTIMS. Not football. Not a coach. Who gives a shit about that? Children were sexually abused. THAT SHOULD BE THE FOCUS: justice and getting those victims who have lived with this for so long the help that they need.

Football is a game. Paterno just a coach. These children had their lives RUINED. That is what we need to be talking about here.

The riots last night were a DISGRACE and PATHETIC. I have never been so embarrassed in my life. I am ashamed to say that I belong to this university. While the number of students involved in the riots were a very SMALL fraction of the student population, it is absolutely inexcusable.

A majority of the student body feels the same way. We are embarrassed and ashamed by this scandal and the actions of these students.

Paterno is gone. It was 100% the right decision. He knew enough about it, he himself even said he could have done more in his statement when he first announced he would retire. You don't say that if you don't mean it when it is a case like this. He knew enough to go to the police.

As far as I'm concerned, the football season should be OVER. Penn State should NOT play anymore games. They need to CLEAN HOUSE. And I hope that the focus shifts back to the victims, where it belongs.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Major pedophilia scandal rocking prolific college football program   Major pedophilia scandal rocking prolific college football program EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 4:25 pm

Tubes wrote:
I say give the Penn State football program the harshest punishment the NCAA can give out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_penalty_%28NCAA%29

They won't do it, because the NCAA is full of gutless cowards.
I'm not sure the NCAA can really do anything as I don't think they technically broke any NCAA rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major pedophilia scandal rocking prolific college football program   Major pedophilia scandal rocking prolific college football program Empty

Back to top Go down

Major pedophilia scandal rocking prolific college football program
Page 1 of 1