More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

The Apparel Thread

Go down 
+7
retrokitty
CJB
Santa
Perilagu Khan
bitchcraft
6of1
Vesper
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

The Apparel Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Apparel Thread   The Apparel Thread EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:51 am

What have you bought recenty?

My list:

The Apparel Thread 0400632218611R_300x400
The Apparel Thread 0432125345788R_300x400
The Apparel Thread 0419758544122R_300x400
Pants:
The Apparel Thread 0440145225447R__ASTL_300x400
Shirt:
The Apparel Thread 81nszdoCo6L._SL1500_

And a couple of other stuff I can't be bothered finding. Discuss clothes, sunnies, and shit in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Apparel Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apparel Thread   The Apparel Thread EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:51 pm

x

Last edited by Erica Ambler on Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
6of1
Cipher Clerk
6of1

The Apparel Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apparel Thread   The Apparel Thread EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:28 pm

A man really only needs a woman, a dog and a decent pair of shoes. End of.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Apparel Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apparel Thread   The Apparel Thread EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:41 pm

I'm concerned by your attitude, 6of1. Where does that leave the legless homosexual catlover?
Back to top Go down
6of1
Cipher Clerk
6of1

The Apparel Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apparel Thread   The Apparel Thread EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:58 pm

Cage system housing, sad but true.

Generally accepted in civilised cultures. Cases of extreme hardship are granted Internet access to bemoan their fate. They can release some of their built-up frustrations, yet nobody is offended by the stench. Indeed a major step towards more humane conditions in their treatment.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Apparel Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apparel Thread   The Apparel Thread EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:48 pm

x

Last edited by Erica Ambler on Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

The Apparel Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apparel Thread   The Apparel Thread EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:25 pm

On average I buy at least one ladies top on each trip to my favourite mall. Meaning 6 new additions to my dresser in the past month alone, and not including what I bought for Christmas.

Other recent buys, 2 new pairs of high-heels, some lingerie. Hmm, no jeans in a month, I must be losing my touch if not my ass.

And last but not least, a new pair of Unisex fitness gloves to curl my chrome dumbells.

Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

The Apparel Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apparel Thread   The Apparel Thread EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:36 pm

Haven't bought anything for a while, but did receive the following as a Christmas present:

The Apparel Thread 41-47177-Y

I'm no particular fan of the University of Toledo (or any university, for the matter of it), but I love the retro rocket logo.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Apparel Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apparel Thread   The Apparel Thread EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:39 pm

x

Back to top Go down
Santa
Q Branch
Q Branch
Santa

The Apparel Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apparel Thread   The Apparel Thread EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:50 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
Santa’s nipple tassels for instance.
I wouldn't need them if you had any idea what to do with nipples.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Apparel Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apparel Thread   The Apparel Thread EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:55 pm

x

Back to top Go down
Santa
Q Branch
Q Branch
Santa

The Apparel Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apparel Thread   The Apparel Thread EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:58 pm

S'OK. Sharky reckons he can sort them out.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

The Apparel Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apparel Thread   The Apparel Thread EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:08 pm

Santa wrote:
I wouldn't need them if you had any idea what to do with nipples.

Does he tweak them as though they are bass and treble knobs on a Pioneer deck?

Forgot to mention this...

The Apparel Thread OPI%20France(NLF13)

:face:
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

The Apparel Thread Empty
PostSubject: s   The Apparel Thread EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
Looks a bit like the space ark in When Worlds Collide.

Reminds me of something out of Flash Gordon.
Back to top Go down
6of1
Cipher Clerk
6of1

The Apparel Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apparel Thread   The Apparel Thread EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:08 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
I realise English is your second language - there's no other explanation for why you write so badly -

I see this only now. Sorry mate, I'm not American.

Apart from that some charming discussions here. Pardon the digression, I still prefer the minimalist approach. Woman, dog, shoes - complete.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

The Apparel Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apparel Thread   The Apparel Thread EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:12 pm

6of1 wrote:
I still prefer the minimalist approach. Woman, dog, shoes - complete.

Odd....Number 6 had neither a woman nor a dog in his life and his shoes were owned by The Village.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Apparel Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apparel Thread   The Apparel Thread EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:13 pm

x

Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

The Apparel Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apparel Thread   The Apparel Thread EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:52 pm

Picked up a Flair Industries wool suit.

I suppose it looks something like this:

The Apparel Thread 527802023_o
Back to top Go down
6of1
Cipher Clerk
6of1

The Apparel Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apparel Thread   The Apparel Thread EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:50 am

Erica Ambler wrote:
Six and I have buried the hatchet.

I apologise for my rudeness, Mr of1, and I would like to blame Tourette's fucking syndrome.

Same on my side. It's an effing nuisance, entirely my fault.

Btw, the Desert Treks are decidedly among the best in their league IMHO. And given my very narrowed interest in the general topic I find you simply cannot take the matter of shoes too seriously. Definitely recommended.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Apparel Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apparel Thread   The Apparel Thread EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:42 am

x

Back to top Go down
6of1
Cipher Clerk
6of1

The Apparel Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apparel Thread   The Apparel Thread EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:30 am

Who doesn't? Suspected a kindred soul right from the start.
Back to top Go down
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

The Apparel Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apparel Thread   The Apparel Thread EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:58 pm

Has anyone here owned a pair of Salvatore Ferragamo's? Were/Are they worth the money?

I really dig a few of their loafers design-wise but it's a lot of money to shell out on a pair of shoes laugh
Back to top Go down
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

The Apparel Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apparel Thread   The Apparel Thread EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:18 am

Salvatore Ferragamos can be absolutely beautiful but no matter how much disposable income I have I just can't justify spending more than a few hundred dollars on a pair of shoes from a ready-to-wear shop.

I do think that a good pair of beautiful shoes is worth $200 - $400... But when it gets over that, I would suggest finding a cobbler to custom make your shoes for you. Better fit and quality. I've had that done before and they felt wonderful on my feet. The problem was the bride who designed them picked a horrid design so I wore them for the wedding (as bride's maid) and once at the office after that before giving them away.

For most of my life, I've enjoyed wearing vintage clothing and making much of what I wear. But about 10 years ago all the discount designer shops lured me in. Sort of sad actually because my wardrobe overall went downhill after that.

Lately, I'm back to having a few really signature pieces in my wardrobe with a bit of vintage added on occasion. I'm volunteering with an ECO fashion movement so my lifestyle fits with that perfectly. Once I get my machine set up again permanently, I'll be back to making my own clothing from fresh eco fabrics as well as bits and pieces from older out-of-style pieces.

So, I've not bought anything new for myself in quite a while. I did buy some designer shirts (Armani, Perry Ellis and three others) for Daniel a few months ago. I bought five of them, each was $5.99.... second-hand store. Could not believe my luck. Washed and ironed them and they were like new. :)

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Apparel Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apparel Thread   The Apparel Thread EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:24 am

x

Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

The Apparel Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apparel Thread   The Apparel Thread EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:13 pm

America is becoming a very ugly place, and the clothing favored by the younger set is a big reason why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Apparel Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apparel Thread   The Apparel Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Apparel Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next