More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Last television show you watched

Go down 
+48
Thunderpussy
silvertoe
Sarai
T.A. Ferguson
Professor Train
Strangways&Quarrel
Bond Fan 90
Gravity's Silhouette
Hilly
SarahN
Dr No
Chief of SIS
Santa
Loomis
Moore
Prisoner Monkeys
00Beast
Control
Fairbairn-Sykes
Toppers
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
lachesis
Makeshift Python
j7wild
FourDot
Harmsway
tiffanywint
dalton
saint mark
Lobelia Overhill
Salomé
HJackson
trevanian
Largo's Shark
Louis Armstrong
colly
bitchcraft
Fae
Jack Wade
Blunt Instrument
Vesper
Mr. Trevelyan
SJK91
G section
Ravenstone
CJB
The White Tuxedo
Prince Kamal Khan
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 28 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

Last television show you watched - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:28 pm

Fairbairn-Sykes wrote:
It's like TWIN PEAKS without the things that made TWIN PEAKS unique and interesting.

Exactly. laugh
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:17 pm

Boston Legal's season 3 concluder, Trial of the Century

the joy of the episode is William Shatner. One of those times one can end up thinking, my God the man can act. A cross between sincerity as Denny at last finds some of the form that had people queuing at the door and sadness as he talks about his fading glory. The episode is neither here nor there but thank God for Shatner. "...I once captained a space ship, now that's multi-tasking!"

and the bonus stuff merely highlights why Howard Hesseman is my favourite judge. Man never sits, has a certain way and is the man. But then he was in the brief time on 70s show and even Police Academy 2 (which he hates of course).

Ah, Christian Clemenson....best mates with Spader no less. Now that's a man, Alan Shore. A right bastard at times but he's there for the underdog, the little man be they a cross-dresser, asberger's or Denny Crane. If only Orson had been around for this series or vice versa.

What a politicised show. Denny Crane.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:13 pm

Currently watching the Borgias series with the Missus on tv. If you enjoy historical series well worth your while.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:58 pm

and so onto Boston Legal's fourth season

more cast changes, some pleasant -Tara Summers/Saffron Burrows and some faintly fine-Larroquette but mostly irritating like Taranji P. Hanson and the lack of Constance Zimmer who had the thing with Clarence. No Auberjonois either.

Still one Trek alum out, one in and thus for the first time since Star Trek III Larroquette (Maltz) and Shatner sqaure off.

Last television show you watched - Page 15 Defender-shatner-2
Back to top Go down
Prince Kamal Khan
Q Branch
Q Branch
Prince Kamal Khan

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:29 am

Gilligan's Island: The 2nd Ginger Grant

One of the best episodes of the classic comedy series by far. Mary Ann falls and hurts her head resulting in her getting amnesia and thinking she's Ginger. To help her recover, Ginger pretends to be Mary Ann. Must've been a fun episode for Dawn Wells and Tina Louise to get to play each other's roles. I think it provides a great answer to the "Mary Ann or Ginger?" question.

Last television show you watched - Page 15 Gg5

Last television show you watched - Page 15 Gg7

The answer is: Mary Ann dressing and acting like Ginger!

Last edited by Prince Kamal Khan on Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:07 am

Works for me! Without denying Maryanne's charms, I've always been a Ginger-man laugh More vampy, but the combo might be ideal.
Back to top Go down
Prince Kamal Khan
Q Branch
Q Branch
Prince Kamal Khan

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:36 pm

tiffanywint wrote:

Works for me! Without denying Maryanne's charms, I've always been a Ginger-man laugh More vampy, but the combo might be ideal.

The sexy redhead type for you, timmer?

Last television show you watched - Page 15 Jill_st_john_1

Why oh why am I not surprised? ;)

Here's a question for you:

Jill St. John as Ginger Grant

or

Tina Louise as Tiffany Case?
Back to top Go down
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:11 pm

Fab photo of Jill!
Back to top Go down
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:06 pm

My first episode ever of DOCTOR WHO, "Rose", the first episode of the new show.

I trust it gets better...?

Nobody in this makes an impression. Eccelston just feels wrong for this show. He looks like he should be able to kick some ass, but he can't seem to. Billie Piper seems a bit low rent.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:28 pm

Trouble is there's about forty years of Dr Who before that episode.

Back to top Go down
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:52 pm

Hilly wrote:

Yeah, I know. I may check out some older WHO. Pertwee sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:53 pm

The White Tuxedo wrote:
Hilly wrote:

Yeah, I know. I may check out some older WHO. Pertwee sounds interesting.

When I was a kid it was Pertwee/Baker. I was fond of McGann in his sole outing but I gave up on Dr Who years ago. Fanboy reaction put me right off.

Pertwee though is all too classical in the radio show Navy Lark. Sort of helped he was in navy intelligence during the war.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:40 pm

I've been watching the entire Three's Company TV Series in Chronological order from Episode 1, Season 1.

I am currently on Season 8, Episode 5, aired November 1st, 1983

that's Rita Wilson, Tom Hanks' future wife!

Last television show you watched - Page 15 Ef5944197240760 Last television show you watched - Page 15 77380a197240802 Last television show you watched - Page 15 C41579197240838

and that's Lana Clarkson of Barbarian Queen and Amazon Women On The Moon fame, at 21 years old;

it's a shame her life was cut down so early at such a young age!!

Last television show you watched - Page 15 4db90f197242899 Last television show you watched - Page 15 93f8b4197242914
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:11 pm

Boston Legal- The Court Supreme

Alan Shore finally gets the chance to go guns blazing at the Supreme Court. What slackens the effect a little is the set itself for the Supreme Court. I realise a TV show has a limited budget but it lacked grandeur or whatever I've seen on the news of the Supreme Court. Supposedly Teddy Kenndy, Ginsberg et al are supposed to be there but who knows or cares.
Shore does his bit, Shatner on some form (even singing and yes he seems to try)...two Trek alum' aside from Shatner/Larroquette...Bob Gunton and whoever that chap was who played Admiral Hayes (First Contact/Friendship One).

Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:31 am

Caught some end of season re-runs of both The Mentalist and the new Hawaii Five-0. Both these shows are surprisingly good. I may make effort to watch their new seasons. Mentalist has a very compelling continuous thread about our hero's quest to find and kill the Red John serial killer. Five-0 is nicely paced and it's fun to see Grace Park from Battlestar and Daniel Day Kim from Lost, both in prominent roles.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:24 am

I attempted to watch Season 1, Episode 1 of Rookie Blues last night.

I'd even brought home the entire Season 1 DVD set but the show is so bad, I was only able to stand 25 min of the first episode.

Will attempt to watch Season 1 of Blue Bloods next.

Back to top Go down
Moore
Q Branch
Q Branch
Moore

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:36 am

Watched Doctor Who: Warriors of the Deep the other day, the opener to Season 21.

I wish I hadn't, it was just dreadful. It had a good premise, but the execution was poor. I understand this story was a rush job due to the production schedule being cut by about two weeks, but this was just disappointing. The biggest flaw lies in the Doctor's behavior throughout the entire show. From the get go, the Doctor just doesn't seem like the Doctor and does things that seem out of place for the character.

At the conclusion, the Silurians and Sea Devils launch a scheme to get two global superpowers on Earth to go to war and destroy one another. The clock is ticking, only moments left until this happens... and the Doctor doesn't act immediately. He waits. The Doctor should not hesitate. And then he rambles, blah blah blah we can't kill the Silurians, they are a noble people, blah blah blah..... yeah, let's try another way even though the entire planet is going to be destroyed.

Eventually he does what he needs to do, but not before everybody else around him gets killed. I ordered a handful of Doctor Who DVD's to catch up on building my collection, so hopefully one of those will wash away the bad taste that was Warriors of the Deep.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:36 am

SON OF THE BEACH :4*:

Last television show you watched - Page 15 Son1

I'm a little older than when this show first came out, so the fart/erection/sex/diarrhea jokes may not pack quite the same punch as the first time around, but this show is still damned funny. It's virtually critic proof. Calling it "stupid" is considered a compliment. I've never seen a show that revelled in its own stupidity quite the way SOTB does/did. Even "spoof" programs like AIRPLANE or THE NAKED GUN were a bit more intellectual than SON OF THE BEACH.

The series gets a bit uneven in the third season when Mayor Anita Massengill is replaced by rich-bitch lifeguard Porcelain Bidet, but there's still plenty of laughs to be had. The same cannot be said for......

MARRIED TO JONAS :1*:
E! Network (check your local listings)
The show is "reality tv", so you know it has been heavily edited and scripted. It's basically heavy on everything but entertainment and value.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:13 pm

Season finale of SUITS on USA Network. Glad it's being renewed for a third season and will be back next January.

I usually like Covert Affairs too, but dozed off on the couch when it came on right after....
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:43 pm

The Phil Silvers Show

a credit perhaps that after almost sixty years this show is funny still and not even that, hilariously so. I've watched it since I was about six or seven and in theory someone of my generation doesn't do shows like this. At least no one else my age that I know has or will ever do. The Steve Martin wreck of a movie, yes.

Rummages in the anniversary boxset for The Twitch, Bilko up to trouble and old tricks again. The Investigation sees dear old Colonel Hall relying almost on Bilko for help and the downright legendary The Court-Martial that is famous for a monkey being sworn into the US Army. As the late Allan Melvin pointed out, the moneky was entirely unpredictable -picking up Silvers' hat often, skating off etc and it makes for hilarity. Silvers was always a blast in this show be it his voice, his acting or his expressions. One classic moment is his mugging with his 'client', the monkey a.k.a Private Harry Speakup.

In the episode is probably the first screen appearance of George Kennedy who served as the shows technical advisor. Silvers certainly credited Bilko with starting Kennedy's career in acting for ol' GK asked if he could be in it.

Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:04 am

Elementary the pilot. It isn't as good as Sherlock but entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Harmsway
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Harmsway

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:16 pm

"Walking Distance," THE TWILIGHT ZONE

My favorite TWILIGHT ZONE episode.
Back to top Go down
Prince Kamal Khan
Q Branch
Q Branch
Prince Kamal Khan

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 4:01 am

The Bob Newhart Show on METV. Love Suzanne Pleshette in her prime.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:09 pm

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
Season finale of SUITS on USA Network. Glad it's being renewed for a third season and will be back next January.

Was that a season finale? It seemed like Season 2 was simply picking back up in January. I don't know what schedule USA's "seasons" run on anymore, but I"m assuming that since Season 2 started in July that Season 3 won't begin until July 2013, and that we're merely moving into Season 2.5 come the beginning of next year.

What have I watched recently? Well, I decided to check out this show I"m hearing so much about called HERE COMES HONEY BOO BOO because it's filmed in Georgia. Specifically McIntyre, Georgia, which is so rural and small that I've never heard of it, and I've traveled throughout most of the four corners of the state. Basicaly HERE COMES HONEY BOO BOO is the southern, redneck version of JERSEY SHORE. It's appalling, it's inhumane, the joke is on the family allowing themselves to be videotaped, but at least they're making some money off of this. I admit that Boo Boo is a precocious 6-year-old with a television personality, but that will wear off in about 2 or 3 more years when the baby fat comes off and she's no longer a child star. The show pulls out every cliche about southerners imaginable: stupid, fat, ugly, lazy, can't speak, poor, cheap, uncouth, without any class, tasteless, tacky....it's all there on the show. The mother is an obese pig. I counted three chins on her. It's a sad state of affair when you have to put subtitles on the show so that these people can be understood.

Last television show you watched - Page 15 Honey-boo-boo-biscuit-vagina
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:46 pm

Boston Legal

Mad Cows

Boston Legal goes to the polls, who'll win McCain or Obama? Can't wait.

Politics seems so much fun or interesting even when Denny Crane and Alan Shore end up shouting at each other before shooting each other with paintballs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last television show you watched
Page 15 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 28 ... 41  Next