More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Fan-made Lego Goldeneye

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Walecs
Q Branch
Q Branch
Walecs

Fan-made Lego Goldeneye Empty
PostSubject: Fan-made Lego Goldeneye   Fan-made Lego Goldeneye EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:22 pm

So this is my way to celebrate James Bond 50th anniversary. A Lego videogame named "Lego Indiana Jones", based on the four films of Indy Jones, contains a Level Editor, which I use to build ten James Bond levels, the first five are, one per actor but Brosnan (you can give suggestions if you like), the last five based on Goldeneye.
Here is the first level, Facility, the first of Goldeneye. Hope you will enjoy it.

Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: Fan-made Lego Goldeneye   Fan-made Lego Goldeneye EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:39 pm

Very nice job, though you made me want to watch Goldeneye now and I'm fasting for the blu ray releases....c'mon october!

Will you be able to fit a snow level somewhere for OHMSS? LIkewise some underwater levels for Connery and a Thunderball level might be fun.
Back to top Go down
Walecs
Q Branch
Q Branch
Walecs

PostSubject: Re: Fan-made Lego Goldeneye   Fan-made Lego Goldeneye EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:32 am

Thanks, and yes, a snow level was my idea, but the level editor doesn't have snow.
About Connery, my idea was to make Goldfinger, but Thunderball might be the easier to make, especially because I can work with water. The bad thing of the game is that you can't swim underwater. The level editor is much limitated.
Back to top Go down
Walecs
Q Branch
Q Branch
Walecs

PostSubject: Re: Fan-made Lego Goldeneye   Fan-made Lego Goldeneye EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:10 pm

Part 5: The Final Battle with Alec Trevelyan on Antenna Cradle is online

The first part of the music was composed by me, based of course on Bond's theme and some more themes from the original GoldenEye game.

EDIT1: Sorry, for some reason it doesn't have the audio. Wait for the version with audio included.

EDIT2: Video is online, the correct one.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fan-made Lego Goldeneye   Fan-made Lego Goldeneye Empty

Back to top Go down

Fan-made Lego Goldeneye
Page 1 of 1