More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

30-minute Sam Mendes interview

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Harmsway
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Harmsway

30-minute Sam Mendes interview Empty
PostSubject: 30-minute Sam Mendes interview   30-minute Sam Mendes interview EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:10 pm

The first half of the interview covers familiar ground, but the second half gets into more interesting territory.
Back to top Go down
Loomis
Head of Station
Head of Station
Loomis

PostSubject: Re: 30-minute Sam Mendes interview   30-minute Sam Mendes interview EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 3:52 pm

Very interesting. Thanks.

Mendes looks a bit like Raymond Benson and seems to know almost as much about Bond. He comes across as a witty, intelligent, humble and pleasant fellow with a knack for amusing anecdotes. I hope he does a DVD/Blu-ray commentary for SKYFALL.

I also hope that he'll direct BOND 24.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: 30-minute Sam Mendes interview   30-minute Sam Mendes interview EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:06 am

Very good interview. I was always curious about the relationship between the director and producers, so I guess they do give a lot of room for directors.

Pretty sure tiffanywint will not be happy about Wilson's rejection of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: 30-minute Sam Mendes interview   30-minute Sam Mendes interview EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 8:37 am

Great interview! Particularly like the stuff on Bardem and the Greek mask analogy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 30-minute Sam Mendes interview   30-minute Sam Mendes interview Empty

Back to top Go down

30-minute Sam Mendes interview
Page 1 of 1