More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Oscars to feature James Bond 50th Anniversary tribute

Go down 
+21
hegottheboot
jet set willy
Prisoner Monkeys
Captain Arthurs
GreatKenji
Tubes
Gravity's Silhouette
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
saint mark
Moore
Largo's Shark
Control
Blunt Instrument
Toppers
Vesper
CJB
bitchcraft
Makeshift Python
j7wild
Perilagu Khan
Jack Wade
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

Oscars to feature James Bond 50th Anniversary tribute - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oscars to feature James Bond 50th Anniversary tribute   Oscars to feature James Bond 50th Anniversary tribute - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:28 pm

LOL!

That 1982 tribute was kind of cheesy!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Oscars to feature James Bond 50th Anniversary tribute   Oscars to feature James Bond 50th Anniversary tribute - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:57 am

This is a very good tribute to Bond. I think the Bond theme would have been good, but Adele's Skyfall is fitting. Quite like the part after Skyfall's clips. Very poignant. A little too much Craig, not enough Connery or Moore.

Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Oscars to feature James Bond 50th Anniversary tribute   Oscars to feature James Bond 50th Anniversary tribute - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:22 pm

Prefer this.

Better clips. Better editing. Better music.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Oscars to feature James Bond 50th Anniversary tribute   Oscars to feature James Bond 50th Anniversary tribute - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:23 pm

That 20th anniversary tribute ... now I know what a camp fever-dream version of Moonraker soundtracked by the next film's theme song would look like :suspect: .
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Oscars to feature James Bond 50th Anniversary tribute   Oscars to feature James Bond 50th Anniversary tribute - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:12 am

I am posting these because I think someone here has an Adele crush/obsession/puppy love:

Oscars to feature James Bond 50th Anniversary tribute - Page 5 AdrkrwhM Oscars to feature James Bond 50th Anniversary tribute - Page 5 AbqtuAlI Oscars to feature James Bond 50th Anniversary tribute - Page 5 AcvyOhvb

Oscars to feature James Bond 50th Anniversary tribute - Page 5 AdjJTmww Oscars to feature James Bond 50th Anniversary tribute - Page 5 AbtrfjfG

Oscars to feature James Bond 50th Anniversary tribute - Page 5 Aci0yoN5 Oscars to feature James Bond 50th Anniversary tribute - Page 5 Acjmraz3 Oscars to feature James Bond 50th Anniversary tribute - Page 5 AcyDTVIF
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Oscars to feature James Bond 50th Anniversary tribute   Oscars to feature James Bond 50th Anniversary tribute - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:26 pm

Adele is very attractive, even being a rather large plus-size woman.
She's got a great look and with dangerous curves, even if they are a wider turn.

===Re all the Bond's on stage. This was hopeless from the start, as it presumes all Bonds were created equal. This of course is not the case.
It only works if Sean turns up and of course he could care less. But even if he did turn up, he needs a special status.
ie the other 5 come out first (sorry Laz to lump you in with the lesser Bonds here, but it's just this once). They are feted. Video clips are shown etc but then the hi-lite of the evening - Sean comes out in all his glory.
The Bond Theme blares. Video hi-lites of Sean in all his awesome from his 6 Eon films are shown. The audience erupts begging for more. The other Bonds dutifully bend on knee and pay homage.
Sean basks in the glory.
That's the only way such a tribute could have worked or made any sense.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Oscars to feature James Bond 50th Anniversary tribute   Oscars to feature James Bond 50th Anniversary tribute - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Oscars to feature James Bond 50th Anniversary tribute   Oscars to feature James Bond 50th Anniversary tribute - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:54 pm

tiffanywint wrote:
Adele is very attractive, even being a rather large plus-size woman.
She's got a great look and with dangerous curves, even if they are a wider turn.

The bigger the waist-band the deeper the quicksand. That's all I'm saying.

I've never seen her perform before, so was her performance her usual style or was she nervous? She seemed very understated to me.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Oscars to feature James Bond 50th Anniversary tribute   Oscars to feature James Bond 50th Anniversary tribute - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:14 pm

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
I've never seen her perform before, so was her performance her usual style or was she nervous? She seemed very understated to me.

This is what she sounded like in 2011, before the vocal chord haemorrhage and subsequent operation.

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/culture/2013/02/is-adele-singing-tentatively-after-her-vocal-surgery.html
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Oscars to feature James Bond 50th Anniversary tribute   Oscars to feature James Bond 50th Anniversary tribute - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:48 pm

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
The bigger the waist-band the deeper the quicksand.

The bigger the cushion the sweeter the pushin'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oscars to feature James Bond 50th Anniversary tribute   Oscars to feature James Bond 50th Anniversary tribute - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oscars to feature James Bond 50th Anniversary tribute
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5