More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

MI6/BAB Clusterfuck

Go down 
+8
Santa
Fort Knox
Murdock
General Yuskovich
retrokitty
chrisisall
Hilly
Largo's Shark
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
chrisisall

chrisisall

MI6/BAB Clusterfuck - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:52 pm

General Y Y wrote:

I really don't care what you think.
An short expletive between don't & care would go a long way. Just sayin'.yes 
Back to top Go down
General Yuskovich
'R'
'R'
General Yuskovich

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:59 pm

retrokitty wrote:
I totally agree with Ambler on what this forum could be.  I think that was the goal when it was first a safe place for the KTBEU refugees. And though there are some decent posters and people at MI6Com most know of this place and will come as they see fit.  We don't need to recruit from there. They know they are welcome. That's should be it.

Just one question.... who or what are the happy-clappy people?

Well the forum admin authorised the recruiting from MI6 Community, so he seems to feel differently about this issue. You must take it up with him. He's in charge of this forum and as such I value his opinion more than ordinary rank and file members.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebondologistblog.blogspot.co.uk
General Yuskovich
'R'
'R'
General Yuskovich

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:16 pm

StirredNotShaken wrote:
It appears I was misled into joining these forums as were many from MI6. I was unaware of the apparent rivalry - or any connection, for that matter - to MI6 and it looks like the person who sent me the message - we all know who it is but, out of disappointment, I'd prefer not to mention him by name - took avantage of my love for Bond discussion by luring me to these forums under false pretense. I think I'm likely going to stay at MI6, unfortunately. It seems as if there is an animosity towards MI6, or at least towards James, on here, and if this is indeed true I wouldn't be comfortable being on both forums. Many apologies if my stay does turn out to be a short one.

It is I you refer to and for the record I did not take advantage of you or any other member that I invited here. It was a simple invitation to join another James Bond blog and nothing else. It really is that simple, folks. I you did not want to read the invite you could have deleted it and you had no gun held to your head to force you to come here, either. Everyone has their own free will, so please do not make me the scapegoat. I'm not going to be the fall-guy here. Anyone here you thinks that will soon be disappointed and will be put straight on the matter.
Back to top Go down
chrisisall

chrisisall

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:22 pm

General Y Y wrote:
you had no gun held to your head to force you to come here
Tell that to the gentleman behing me with the .38 wearing the "Official Dragonpol Thug" tee shirt...blink 
Back to top Go down
General Yuskovich
'R'
'R'
General Yuskovich

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:24 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
Even Santa talks sense sometimes - must be the law of averages. Seriously, last thing the world needs is yet another Bond 'safe for all the family' forum.

Bond fandom seems to attract scared people who don't do sex, drugs or alcohol. All of which Bond and Fleming did to excess. This place needs that edge.

Ian Fleming was no druggie. Read the opening chapter of Goldfinger and 'Risico' if you doubt that.
Back to top Go down
General Yuskovich
'R'
'R'
General Yuskovich

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:25 pm

chrisisall wrote:
General Y Y wrote:
Tell that to the gentleman behing me with the .38 wearing the "Official Dragonpol Thug" tee shirt...blink 

Yes, that was Biff of my personal OVRA. Bob's on his way...
Back to top Go down
chrisisall

chrisisall

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:28 pm

General Y Y wrote:
Bob's on his way...
Well, Biff just read that over my shoulder & he disappeared. Don't know what that means, but I'm in Bond/Home Alone mode now...
Back to top Go down
General Yuskovich
'R'
'R'
General Yuskovich

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:30 pm

chrisisall wrote:
General Y Y wrote:
Bob's on his way...
Well, Biff just read that over my shoulder & he disappeared. Don't know what that means, but I'm in Bond/Home Alone mode now...

Then you should watch Skyfall as I've heard that it's very similar...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:42 pm

General Y Y wrote:
Erica Ambler wrote:
Even Santa talks sense sometimes - must be the law of averages. Seriously, last thing the world needs is yet another Bond 'safe for all the family' forum.

Bond fandom seems to attract scared people who don't do sex, drugs or alcohol. All of which Bond and Fleming did to excess. This place needs that edge.
Ian Fleming was no druggie. Read the opening chapter of Goldfinger and 'Risico' if you doubt that.
Fleming was a regular user of penicillin for his gonorrhea.

Bond was a regular user of amphetamine, which is closely related to crystal meth.

You know nothing.

Back to top Go down
Agent007391
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Agent007391

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:43 pm

General Y Y wrote:
MI6/BAB Clusterfuck - Page 3 Lewis-w-gun-to-head-merged

This is a drawing of myself just shortly after I was given the invitation to come here. The man said his name was Bob. I did not argue with him.
Back to top Go down
General Yuskovich
'R'
'R'
General Yuskovich

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:44 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
General Y Y wrote:
Erica Ambler wrote:

Fleming was a regular user of penicillin for his gonorrhea.

Bond was a regular user of amphetamine, which is closely related to crystal meth.

You know nothing.

Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:44 pm

When did I sign up to the Brian forum?
Back to top Go down
General Yuskovich
'R'
'R'
General Yuskovich

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:50 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
Sorry, you've lost me. You are very obnoxious to me and slight me at every turn making crass and gross generalisations about Conservatism, the Orange Order, Christianity, marital status and a whole host of other things that are none of your business. You're obviously a big leftie/liberal that has a problem with me for who I am and has an axe to grind. Not everyone will share your views.

How dare you say I'm a virgin or a racist - you don't know me from Adam and you don't know jack shit, period. You've no idea, really.

As such, it's time for you to put up or shut up. If you know all the answers on how to get BaB off the life-support machine, then by all means tear away at it. If not, then zip it.

End of.

Last edited by General Y Y on Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:52 pm

Cool your jets and pack it up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
General Yuskovich
'R'
'R'
General Yuskovich

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:53 pm

Hilly wrote:

That I will do, by all means, but I've had enough of him and his whiny-ass bitching and moaning!

How can he get away with wringing my name through the mud?
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:57 pm

General Y Y wrote:
Hilly wrote:
That I will do, by all means, but I've had enough of him and his whiny-ass bitching and moaning!

As and when AMbler tells you to "shut the fuck up" I will. You did this before and said you'd stop but nothing changes. Having gone through the past two pages I'm not in the mood. Calm down for once.
Ambler is Ambler, it's his way. Put him on ignore or just skim past posts.

Or we'll get j7 back.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
General Yuskovich
'R'
'R'
General Yuskovich

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:59 pm

Hilly wrote:
General Y Y wrote:
Hilly wrote:

As and when AMbler tells you to "shut the fuck up" I will. You did this before and said you'd stop but nothing changes. Having gone through the past two pages I'm not in the mood. Calm down for once.

Or we'll get j7 back.

Well, that's just how I see it. I'm calmed down, but I didn't get much thanks for trying to get some members to contribute here. Just hot air from Ambler.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:01 pm

General Y Y wrote:
Erica Ambler wrote:
Sorry, you've lost me. You are very obnoxious to me and slight me at every turn making crass and gross generalisations about Conservatism, the Orange Order, Christianity, marital status and a whole host of other things that are none of your business. You're obviously a big leftie/liberal that has a problem with me for who I am and has an axe to grind. Not everyone will share your views.

How dare you say I'm a virgin or a racist - you don't know me from Adam and you don't know jack shit, period. You've no fucking idea.

As such, it's time for you to put up or shut up. If you know all the answers on how to get BaB off the life-support machine, then by all means tear away at it. If not, then shut the fuck up.

End of.
Brian, everything I know about you is contained in your posts. Now please be quiet.

Back to top Go down
General Yuskovich
'R'
'R'
General Yuskovich

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:04 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
General Y Y wrote:
Erica Ambler wrote:

How dare you say I'm a virgin or a racist - you don't know me from Adam and you don't know jack shit, period. You've no fucking idea.

As such, it's time for you to put up or shut up. If you know all the answers on how to get BaB off the life-support machine, then by all means tear away at it. If not, then shut the fuck up.

End of.
Brian, everything I know about you is contained in your posts. Now please be quiet.

As I said, what is your plan for here?
Back to top Go down
General Yuskovich
'R'
'R'
General Yuskovich

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:13 pm

Sorry for the rant, but I'm through with being criticised all the time. I'm no racist, fascist or woman-hater at all. I think it's not on for someone to second-guess my character who has never actually met me personally. As I want what is best for these forums, I am very happy to hand over to Ambler if this is what he wants. I can bow out and let him lead the way in recruiting new members and making BaB more edgy. I apparently do not have the life skills or education.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:54 pm

Brian, you're indulging your sly habit of editing the record again.

A post you made just after two this afternoon has been rewritten six hours later to try and make your views seem more reasonable. Nothing new there - we've seen you do that many different times here and under many different usernames.  However, now you've censured your latest diatribe, which is a bit daft as not only did I quote it in my reply (because I know your tricks), but you subsequently quoted it yourself.

I don't know. Maybe the best thing is to get all that rage out of your system now and then tomorrow you can look into some anger management courses. Certainly that'd be more useful than rubbishing this place on twitter like you normally do.
Back to top Go down
General Yuskovich
'R'
'R'
General Yuskovich

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:57 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
Brian, you're indulging your sly habit of editing the record again.

A post you made just after two this afternoon has been rewritten six hours later to try and make your views seem more reasonable. Nothing new there - we've seen you do that many different times here and under many different usernames.  However, now you've censured your latest diatribe, which is a bit daft as not only did I quote it in my reply (because I know your tricks), but you subsequently quoted it yourself.

I don't know. Maybe the best thing is to get all that rage out of your system now and then tomorrow you can look into some anger management courses. Certainly that'd be more useful than rubbishing this place on twitter like you normally do.

So, what is your plan for the place, then? I know your tricks well by now too - the politician's answer is your forte.
Back to top Go down
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:58 pm

General YY, chill.

Ambler likes pressing buttons and your buttons are set to high alert. Handle it or not but don't be a baby publicly about it. If you want a site where the admins and mods will take care of you, there are sites out there for that. Here we take care of ourselves or we don't, but we don't whinge every step of the way.

If you don't want people to think you are a racist, don't say racist things. If you don't want people to think you are a facist, don't say facist things. If you don't want people to think you are a woman-hater, don't hate on woman. Simple as that. (I'm not saying you have... and if someone does, maybe reflect on it - or not. But stop complaining.)

I would suggest that this thread be cleaned up of all the crying by a mod before it scares potential new members away. I only posted publicly to avoid some drawn out private back and forth.
Back to top Go down
General Yuskovich
'R'
'R'
General Yuskovich

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:02 pm

retrokitty wrote:
General YY, chill.

Ambler likes pressing buttons and your buttons are set to high alert.  Handle it or not but don't be a baby publicly about it.  If you want a site where the admins and mods will take care of you, there are sites out there for that. Here we take care of ourselves or we don't, but we don't whinge every step of the way.  

If you don't want people to think you are a racist, don't say racist things. If you don't want people to think you are a facist, don't say facist things. If you don't want people to think you are a woman-hater, don't hate on woman. Simple as that. (I'm not saying you have... and if someone does, maybe reflect on it - or not. But stop complaining.)

I would suggest that this thread be cleaned up of all the crying by a mod before it scares potential new members away. I only posted publicly to avoid some drawn out private back and forth.  

Sound advice I am happy to adhere to.

For the record, I now promote this forum on Twitter, despite past misgivings. We can all change our minds from time to time. I don't come to BaB to argue, but some things are very provocative.
Back to top Go down
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

PostSubject: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:06 pm

General Y Y wrote:

So, what is your plan for the place, then? I know your tricks well by now too - the politician's answer is your forte.
Stop it! Just stop it!

This place is not going to do a 180 from it's quietest moments in a few days or even a few weeks. No one member is responsible for a plan. We participate and keep it fresh and alive with our posts.

Try to keep it relatively mature (meaning no crying) without censorship to attract like-minded people. It never was and never will be a forum that tries to please everyone. One is pleased or not.

Your efforts are appreciated even if they were not as discreet as they could have been.

Can we move on from this now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

MI6/BAB Clusterfuck
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: General Discussion-
Jump to: