More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

MI6/BAB Clusterfuck

Go down 
+8
Santa
Fort Knox
Murdock
General Yuskovich
retrokitty
chrisisall
Hilly
Largo's Shark
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

MI6/BAB Clusterfuck - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:11 pm

Ambler, you will move nowhere. No one wants a happy family. We want the dysfunction we know and love.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:11 pm

General Y Y wrote:
Erica Ambler wrote:
When did I sign up to the Brian forum?
Sorry, you've lost me. You are very obnoxious to me and slight me at every turn making crass and gross generalisations about Conservatism, the Orange Order, Christianity, marital status and a whole host of other things that are none of your business. You're obviously a big leftie/liberal that has a problem with me for who I am and has an axe to grind. Not everyone will share your views.

How dare you say I'm a virgin or a racist - you don't know me from Adam and you don't know jack shit, period. You've no idea, really.

As such, it's time for you to put up or shut up. If you know all the answers on how to get BaB off the life-support machine, then by all means tear away at it. If not, then zip it.

End of.
This must be the first time I have ever seen anyone describe Ambler as a leftie. On any forum.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:12 pm

retrokitty wrote:
Ambler, you will move nowhere. No one wants a happy family.  We want the dysfunction we know and love.
What she said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:12 pm

Salomé, I was about the say the same thing. Sort of made me snort my coffee out my head when I read that. Good humour; that's what a good forum is all about.
Back to top Go down
General Yuskovich
'R'
'R'
General Yuskovich

PostSubject: SDFSD   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:13 pm

Salomé wrote:
General Y Y wrote:
Erica Ambler wrote:
When did I sign up to the Brian forum?
Sorry, you've lost me. You are very obnoxious to me and slight me at every turn making crass and gross generalisations about Conservatism, the Orange Order, Christianity, marital status and a whole host of other things that are none of your business. You're obviously a big leftie/liberal that has a problem with me for who I am and has an axe to grind. Not everyone will share your views.

How dare you say I'm a virgin or a racist - you don't know me from Adam and you don't know jack shit, period. You've no idea, really.

As such, it's time for you to put up or shut up. If you know all the answers on how to get BaB off the life-support machine, then by all means tear away at it. If not, then zip it.

End of.
This must be the first time I have ever seen anyone describe Ambler as a leftie. On any forum.
Well, he said that I was a right-winger and disapproved of that so I thought it was a fair comment to make.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebondologistblog.blogspot.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MI6/BAB Clusterfuck   MI6/BAB Clusterfuck - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

MI6/BAB Clusterfuck
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: General Discussion-
Jump to: