More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

What happens to the fellow who saves Domino?

Go down 
+5
KingCobra686
CJB
Moore
Makeshift Python
Control
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

What happens to the fellow who saves Domino? Empty
PostSubject: What happens to the fellow who saves Domino?   What happens to the fellow who saves Domino? EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:01 pm

Just rewatched THUNDERBALL. Bond, Domino, and that fellow jump off the ship. You don't see the other guy again, though. laugh
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: What happens to the fellow who saves Domino?   What happens to the fellow who saves Domino? EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 5:22 pm

All we see is him given a life saver, just to assure everyone he survived. Otherwise, fuck him, he can't get in the way of Bond and Domino having a moment.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Moore
Q Branch
Q Branch
Moore

PostSubject: Re: What happens to the fellow who saves Domino?   What happens to the fellow who saves Domino? EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:45 pm

It would be super awkward if Bond started plowing Domino like there was no tomorrow and that guy was just sitting there watching. Would also be awkward airlifting all 3 of them. Just one big flying sausage sandwich with Domino taking the brunt of it.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: What happens to the fellow who saves Domino?   What happens to the fellow who saves Domino? EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:16 am

It'd be awkward if she shagged Other Guy instead, leaving Bond with blue thunderballs.
Back to top Go down
KingCobra686
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
KingCobra686

PostSubject: Re: What happens to the fellow who saves Domino?   What happens to the fellow who saves Domino? EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 6:23 pm

I'm guessing they picked him up later. I'm curious how they had a plane on hand to airlift Bond to start though, and why they didnt just pick him up with a boat.

Even if they forget that guy, theyll probably find him at some point after boats arrive at the wreck and investigate.

I'm more curious what will happen to him if they find him. He was an accomplice to a nuclear terrorist plot. Being a nice guy and saving the girl won't make any difference when that comes to trial.
Back to top Go down
hegottheboot
Head of Station
Head of Station
hegottheboot

PostSubject: Re: What happens to the fellow who saves Domino?   What happens to the fellow who saves Domino? EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 9:46 pm

No telling what happens to poor Kutze. Assumedly he gets picked up and then sent off to work for someone in NATO.

"Life was much simpler in my Warsaw laboratory..."
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: What happens to the fellow who saves Domino?   What happens to the fellow who saves Domino? EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 2:34 am

CJB wrote:
It'd be awkward if she shagged Other Guy instead, leaving Bond with blue thunderballs.

I like seeing old quotes from yours truly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: What happens to the fellow who saves Domino?   What happens to the fellow who saves Domino? EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 4:25 am

laugh
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: What happens to the fellow who saves Domino?   What happens to the fellow who saves Domino? EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 2:18 pm

Tend to forget just how long this forum's been around.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: What happens to the fellow who saves Domino?   What happens to the fellow who saves Domino? EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 8:03 pm

7 years by my reckoning, meaning I've almost spent as much time here as on Keeping the British Cock Up. Crazy.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What happens to the fellow who saves Domino?   What happens to the fellow who saves Domino? EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 3:33 pm

What a hilarious thread.
Back to top Go down
hegottheboot
Head of Station
Head of Station
hegottheboot

PostSubject: Re: What happens to the fellow who saves Domino?   What happens to the fellow who saves Domino? EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 8:38 pm

On a semi-related note to Kutze:
The weirdest thing is that I find myself randomly saying to people when motioning them though an open door or in any circumstance where you're trying to get someone's attention and "come on" or "get over here" would suffice:

I say "Kovacs!" in a Brandauer type voice.

This is what happens when you've seen and groaned and laughed through NSNA thousands of times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happens to the fellow who saves Domino?   What happens to the fellow who saves Domino? Empty

Back to top Go down

What happens to the fellow who saves Domino?
Page 1 of 1