More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly"

Go down 
+10
CJB
Gravity's Silhouette
Prisoner Monkeys
Hilly
KyBondFan
Strangways&Quarrel
Salomé
Vesper
bitchcraft
Control
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly" Empty
PostSubject: Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly"   Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly" EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 1:46 pm

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/12/05/spectre-casts-50-year-old-bond-girl-for-007-to-do-sex-to.html

This makes for a fun read. Certainly not to be taken seriously, and I'm sure our female members would agree. All two of them...

Without knowing a single thing about SPECTRE's story or characters, feminist writer Amy Zimmerman titled her article: "Spectre Casts 50-Year-Old Bond Girl For 007 to Do Sex To".

She's also written other brilliant articles for The Daily Beast, including: "The Beyonce Manifesto", "Beiber Made $80M Last Year? Yes, He Did" and "Deport The Miss America Pageant".
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly"   Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly" EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 1:48 pm

Someone send her a vibrator.
Back to top Go down
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

PostSubject: Re: Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly"   Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly" EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 2:04 pm

I blame Laura Bates.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly"   Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly" EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 2:06 pm

Vesper wrote:
I blame Laura Bates.

Master Bates would suit her just fine.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly"   Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly" EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:32 pm

She calls Bellucci a relative unknown in the US?sarcasm She was in both Matrix sequels.
Horrendous features for sure, but I would say that more than one or two Americans saw them.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly"   Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly" EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:33 pm

Insert Lazenby side-eye...

Quote :
The franchise is built around big name actors who are lauded for the ways in which they further develop and individualize the eternal spirit of James Bond. Being chosen to embody James Bond is a huge boon for any actor, and will continue to be a career-maker for many years and 007 eras to come.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly"   Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly" EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:12 pm

Salomé wrote:
She calls Bellucci a relative unknown in the US?sarcasm  She was in both Matrix sequels.
Horrendous features for sure, but I would say that more than one or two Americans saw them.

Monica is consistently in the Ask Men Top 100 sexiest women of the year.

She was also in The Passion of the Christ as Mary Magdalen.

I'd say she's far more known than this author, whose name I've forgotten already.
Back to top Go down
Strangways&Quarrel
'R'
'R'
Strangways&Quarrel

PostSubject: Re: Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly"   Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly" EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:26 pm

Always knew Spectre was evil but casting Monica Bellucci as someone to be sexed by Daniel Craig? Blofeld must really have it in for those feminists.
Back to top Go down
KyBondFan

KyBondFan

PostSubject: Re: Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly"   Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly" EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 6:16 pm

I like that she said Eve was "Bond’s glorified secretary-cum-booty call." I will now search for the Bond movie where they definitively show Moneypenny sleeping with Bond. Search Results = 0. Has this woman even seen a Bond film?
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly"   Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly" EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 9:50 pm

My head hurts from reading such drivel.

--

I do love this comment though on the article:

Quote :
No need to don the hairshirt to be a perpetual , professional victim and martyr for the sisters.

JB and friends is a C+ grade story , with special effects, NOT a documentary.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly"   Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly" EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 10:11 pm

It's like the feminists who accused GONE GIRL of being misogynist because Amy is an evil, manipulative shrew. But if we're going to have true gender equality, then feminists need to realise that the "women are just as good - if not better than - men at everything they do" argument extends to being evil, manipulative shrews and is not simply limited to socially-progressive, feminist-friendly areas like business, politics, law and medicine.
Back to top Go down
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

PostSubject: Re: Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly"   Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly" EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 2:27 am

Western feminism is a hollow cause for the disenchanted and disatified. It's a cannibalising cause, that rather than tackle real issues of male-female inequality that still persist around the world (in Africa and the Middle-East in particular), would rather whinge about some bloke holding open a door for them or looking at them the wrong way.

Let them bitch amongst themselves and pay them no heed.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly"   Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly" EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 6:16 am

Vesper wrote:
Western feminism is a hollow cause for the disenchanted and disatified. It's a cannibalising cause, that rather than tackle real issues of male-female inequality that still persist around the world (in Africa and the Middle-East in particular), would rather whinge about some bloke holding open a door for them or looking at them the wrong way.

Let them bitch amongst themselves and pay them no heed.

Feminism was created by, and for, ugly white women.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly"   Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly" EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 7:36 pm

This one makes a lot of sense:

Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly" Feminism-rape
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly"   Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly" EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 8:37 pm

Control wrote:
This one makes a lot of sense:

Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly" Feminism-rape

I finally picked up Lena Dunham's book today, NOT THAT KIND OF GIRL, and read the chapter called "Barry". Let's be clear about what Dunham represents: she IS the poster-child for the modern feminist movement who believe rape is anything she says it is. ANYTHING. Even if it was consensual at the time and regretted later, it's now rape. Dunham is the face, the total embodiment of modern feminist "thinking".

Rape has no definition anymore. It's relative to whomever the participants are.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly"   Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly" EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 8:45 pm

Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly" YoH9MDz
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly"   Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly" EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 8:55 pm

A vagina IS beautiful but that big, ugly ass tattoo isn't.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly"   Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly" EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 9:23 pm

But it does follow you around the room.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly"   Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly" EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 10:17 pm

If your vagina is yellow and purple, I'd say you have bigger problems than your taste in tattoos.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly"   Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly" EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 10:35 pm

Control wrote:
Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly" YoH9MDz

Oh God, not another Lena Dunham selfie. With all that back-fat, her bacon-strip is going to be getting bigger and bigger as she gets older.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly"   Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly" EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 6:23 am

Skimmed through the article. Basically a word-for-word copy of every frightbat (h/t Tim Blair) screed written prior to a new Bond film's release. At some point it just glides over you like a good pair of tits.
Back to top Go down
Moore
Q Branch
Q Branch
Moore

PostSubject: Re: Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly"   Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly" EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 8:15 am

[classified]

Last edited by Moore on Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly"   Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly" EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 8:40 am

You know Lena Dunham has done something wrong when feminists start to turn on her.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly"   Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly" EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 10:58 am

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
Dunham is the face, the total embodiment of modern feminist "thinking".

She is not, and just the mere fact that you believe this to be true does not make it so.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly"   Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly" EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 11:00 am

Makeshift Python wrote:
You know Lena Dunham has done something wrong when feminists start to turn on her.

Start to? I believe it was only ever a certain section of the press who took her seriously as a feminist.

To me, she is the worst kind of product of entitlement and privilege and it saddens me that she is one of the few female showrunners.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly"   Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly" Empty

Back to top Go down

Angry "Feminist" wants SPECTRE to be "feminist-friendly"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next