More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

For Your Eyes Only Short Story Discussion

Go down 

How would you rate the compiliation in For Your Eyes Only?
10 (Brilliant)
For Your Eyes Only Short Story Discussion Vote_lcap0%For Your Eyes Only Short Story Discussion Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
For Your Eyes Only Short Story Discussion Vote_lcap0%For Your Eyes Only Short Story Discussion Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
For Your Eyes Only Short Story Discussion Vote_lcap100%For Your Eyes Only Short Story Discussion Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
5 (Mediocre)
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
1 (No one should be voting here...)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

For Your Eyes Only Short Story Discussion Empty
PostSubject: For Your Eyes Only Short Story Discussion   For Your Eyes Only Short Story Discussion EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:19 am

For Your Eyes Only Short Story Discussion 314263

The destruction of a Russian hideout at SHAPE headquarters near Paris; the planned assassination of a Cuban thug in America; the tracking of a heroin ring from Rome to Venice and beyond; for Bond it is just routine. For anyone else - certain death.

Now, I haven't read this one yet, but I am very much looking forward to it! Will start on Friday night. :D :study:

Post your thoughts here.

EDIT: Got to love where the motorcyclist's head is!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: For Your Eyes Only Short Story Discussion   For Your Eyes Only Short Story Discussion EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:46 pm

I finished For Your Eyes Only and From A View To A Kill last night. The former was better than the latter, but both were extremely enjoyable. One line really stood out to me, and that was Bond's description of Judy. Something like she being English stock spiced by the hot peppers of a tropical childhood. What fantastic imagery!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: For Your Eyes Only Short Story Discussion   For Your Eyes Only Short Story Discussion EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:14 am

I read and finished Quantum of Solace the other night. Initially, I thought it was going to be rather boring, but it was actually very interesting. I enjoyed it, but I don't know. I think if one was to take out Bond's name, one wouldn't know it was a Bond story. Still very good,

So far:

For Your Eyes Only
Quantum of Solace
From A View To A Kill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Your Eyes Only Short Story Discussion   For Your Eyes Only Short Story Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

For Your Eyes Only Short Story Discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Bond :: James Bond Merchandise-
Jump to: