More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Sir Roger Moore Passes away.

Go down 
+11
Salomé
Hilly
Octobenny
CJB
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Gravity's Silhouette
Moore
Strangways&Quarrel
AMC Hornet
bitchcraft
lachesis
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

Sir Roger Moore Passes away. Empty
PostSubject: Sir Roger Moore Passes away.   Sir Roger Moore Passes away. EmptyTue May 23, 2017 2:54 pm

Very sad news that Sir Roger has passed away, age 89, apparently after a brief struggle with Cancer.

BBC News Link

A man who always had that twinkle in his eyes and never seemed anything like the age he was, he brought so much to all his roles and had charisma to spare beit Bond, Simon Templar, Brett Sinclair or Rufus Ffolkes etc. Definitely one of a kind that will be sorely missed by one and all.

RIP and thanks for making our lives that bit happier.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Sir Roger Moore Passes away.   Sir Roger Moore Passes away. EmptyTue May 23, 2017 6:28 pm

My Facebook tribute -

'My earliest-formed 'fandom' was Star Wars, but James Bond followed not long afterwards. And now the longest-running incumbent of the role has gone.

A national treasure who could self-deprecate for Britain and said the only thing in life he'd ever taken completely seriously was his UNICEF work (he once told an interviewer 'Oh, don't bother with all that 'Sir' bollocks. Call me Rog').

Am now doubly glad that I went to his 'An Afternoon With ... ' show last November. Ah God, I'm welling up now.

R.I.P. to a proper gentleman of the old school.

R.I.P. Sir Roger Moore'.

There were tears this afternoon upon hearing the news, I don't mind admitting.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Sir Roger Moore Passes away.   Sir Roger Moore Passes away. EmptyWed May 24, 2017 12:59 am

A horrid day for England in Manchester and now this, I am at a loss for words.

Loved you Rog!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Sir Roger Moore Passes away.   Sir Roger Moore Passes away. EmptyWed May 24, 2017 1:01 am

Devastated. I know it was inevitable, but it just didn't seem fathomable that James Bond would one day pass away.

My Facebook tribute... Not sure if it stands up to yours BI...

Me wrote:
Gutted.

For the humour, nobody did it better than Sir Roger Moore - the longest running James Bond. A View to a Kill was my first of Roger Moore’s Bond films. Not the most appreciated in the series, and it was even Moore’s least favourite because it started becoming more violent than his earlier entries. He was 57 when he made that flick, which is one of the reasons why it wasn’t received as well. But despite that, he delivered what I believe is his most focused and grounded performance in the series, and holding his own against Christopher Walken’s brilliant Max Zorin.

Thank you for the laughs. Thank you for the films. Thank you for the eyebrow that you move.

Nobody does it better.

Live and Let Die
Roger Moore’s first Bond film, donning the tux after Sean Connery’s final film. Unsure how to approach a new James Bond, they infused Roger’s humour to not simply emulate Connery’s portrayal.

The Man With The Golden Gun
The locals were excited that the Bond family were shooting in Thailand that they named an island after James Bond. Further, Roger Moore faces off against Christopher Lee, who was cousins with Ian Fleming - the man who created 007.

The Spy Who Loved Me
Roger Moore married four times, and had three children - one of whom appears in a bit part in Pierce Brosnan’s Die Another Day as an air hostess.

Moonraker
The first and only Bond to go to space. The Spy Who Loved Me and Moonraker played to Moore’s strengths which became the highest grossing films of his era.

For Your Eyes Only
Roger released an excellent autobiography - My Word is my Bond - which features several anecdotes and personal stories that hadn’t previously been known to the public.

Octopussy
Known for his charm and humour, he cocked an eyebrow and wooed women within moments of meeting them.

A View to a Kill
Sir Rog died in Switzerland after a brief battle with cancer at age 89.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Sir Roger Moore Passes away.   Sir Roger Moore Passes away. EmptyWed May 24, 2017 1:02 am

Pierce Brosnan posted two beautiful tributes on his page. One picture shows Sir Rog holding Cassandra Harris in For Your Eyes Only.

https://www.facebook.com/piercebrosnan/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

Bond girls Tanya Roberts, Jane Seymour and Britt Ekland pay tribute:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4535716/Bond-girls-pay-tribute-Sir-Roger-Moore.html
Back to top Go down
AMC Hornet
Head of Station
Head of Station
AMC Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Sir Roger Moore Passes away.   Sir Roger Moore Passes away. EmptyWed May 24, 2017 1:36 am

My favorite Bond. My role model. There will never be another like him.

Last edited by AMC Hornet on Thu May 25, 2017 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Strangways&Quarrel
'R'
'R'
Strangways&Quarrel

PostSubject: Re: Sir Roger Moore Passes away.   Sir Roger Moore Passes away. EmptyWed May 24, 2017 2:50 am

Very heartbreaking. It's weird I knew this was coming one day and he himself said he'd be the first Bond to go but it still feels a bit unreal. There's something so immortal about James Bond that when you hear one of the actors has passed it takes a second to remember that they're still humans who get older and pass like the rest of us. Roger is still probably my favorite in that his films I rewatch more than the others in the series. He also was the most enthusiastic Bond about the series as it seemed like every big event for Bond he was still there despite leaving the role some time ago and his commentaries on the DVD/Blu-ray releases of his films are a joy to listen to again and again.

R.I.P, Sir Roger.
Back to top Go down
Moore
Q Branch
Q Branch
Moore

PostSubject: Re: Sir Roger Moore Passes away.   Sir Roger Moore Passes away. EmptyWed May 24, 2017 2:59 am

How odd the world is sometimes. You'll think I sound like a nut job, but it's true. I typically don't remember my dreams, but when I woke up this morning I had had the weirdest dream of Sean Connery skyping me from the Bahamas asking me how I was. It's odd for me to remember my dreams, so it became a discussion at the breakfast table this morning with the girlfriend and we got onto the subject of Roger and Sean and how they were getting old and wouldn't be with us much longer. Roger's almost 90! Went to work and was thinking about that conversation in my head while I made my coffee, thinking how these films played such an influential role in my life and how sad I would be when that day came, but I hoped it would be a few years down the road. Went back to my computer to see the breaking news. Man, talk about a punch in the face/ Coincidence? yes. But damn man, that's cold.

I have to say this hurts. Roger and the rest of the Bond films played such a pivotal role in my formative years. As a young kid to pre-teen to teenager and beyond. They got me into the world of film and foreign films. In turn, they turned me on to the Fleming novels and all types of literature. The soundtracks inspired me to get into music and listen to sounds from all over the globe. It inspired me to follow creative endeavors. I wonder how different my life, and myself, would be as a person if I never became a Bond fan. (I know, sounds silly, but true.)  I still remember like it was yesterday, back in those early as the first DVD's hit the shelves, I couldn't find them anywhere. It was like a treasure hunt back then finding them. And then one snowy day I tracked down a copy of The Spy Who Loved Me. I remember watching it as soon as I got home and being swept up by it all. I loved it.

Have to say I spent most of my day reminiscing back to my early teens when-for three years in a row-every Summer I would do a James Bond marathon from Dr. No to the end. I haven't done that in a long, long time. Unfortunately, I don't have much time these days to watch any movies, let alone the Bond movies. But two weeks ago, we watched Moonraker. I'm glad I did. Silly at times, yes, but so much fun. Even though I'm an adult, with this news, I felt like my childhood officially died. I'm crushed. Not to be too sappy, he lived to be 89 years old and had a hell of a life. He certainly lived well and had a good number of innings.

I have to say I'm considering a June-August full Bond marathon like I haven't done in over a decade +. There's something about watching the films in order, it elevates them. And I think I'm going to force myself to find the time to do it this year. It reminds that for how picky I may be about these films and novels, sometimes I forgot the tremendous and profound impact me they had on me as a kid. And Roger Moore played a huge part in that. I never met the man, but I felt like I knew him. He will be missed. Going to be hard to watch one of his films again.
Back to top Go down
Moore
Q Branch
Q Branch
Moore

PostSubject: Re: Sir Roger Moore Passes away.   Sir Roger Moore Passes away. EmptyWed May 24, 2017 3:08 am

Still my favorite Roger moment:

https://youtu.be/U8HO85UCGgU?t=4m40s
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Sir Roger Moore Passes away.   Sir Roger Moore Passes away. EmptyWed May 24, 2017 3:43 am

Moore wrote:
How odd the world is sometimes. You'll think I sound like a nut job, but it's true. I typically don't remember my dreams, but when I woke up this morning I had had the weirdest dream of Sean Connery skyping me from the Bahamas asking me how I was. It's odd for me to remember my dreams, so it became a discussion at the breakfast table this morning with the girlfriend and we got onto the subject of Roger and Sean and how they were getting old and wouldn't be with us much longer. Roger's almost 90! Went to work and was thinking about that conversation in my head while I made my coffee, thinking how these films played such an influential role in my life and how sad I would be when that day came, but I hoped it would be a few years down the road. Went back to my computer to see the breaking news. Man, talk about a punch in the face/ Coincidence? yes. But damn man, that's cold.

I have to say this hurts. Roger and the rest of the Bond films played such a pivotal role in my formative years. As a young kid to pre-teen to teenager and beyond. They got me into the world of film and foreign films. In turn, they turned me on to the Fleming novels and all types of literature. The soundtracks inspired me to get into music and listen to sounds from all over the globe. It inspired me to follow creative endeavors. I wonder how different my life, and myself, would be as a person if I never became a Bond fan. (I know, sounds silly, but true.)  I still remember like it was yesterday, back in those early as the first DVD's hit the shelves, I couldn't find them anywhere. It was like a treasure hunt back then finding them. And then one snowy day I tracked down a copy of The Spy Who Loved Me. I remember watching it as soon as I got home and being swept up by it all. I loved it.

Have to say I spent most of my day reminiscing back to my early teens when-for three years in a row-every Summer I would do a James Bond marathon from Dr. No to the end. I haven't done that in a long, long time. Unfortunately, I don't have much time these days to watch any movies, let alone the Bond movies. But two weeks ago, we watched Moonraker. I'm glad I did. Silly at times, yes, but so much fun. Even though I'm an adult, with this news, I felt like my childhood officially died. I'm crushed. Not to be too sappy, he lived to be 89 years old and had a hell of a life. He certainly lived well and had a good number of innings.

I have to say I'm considering a June-August full Bond marathon like I haven't done in over a decade +. There's something about watching the films in order, it elevates them. And I think I'm going to force myself to find the time to do it this year. It reminds that for how picky I may be about these films and novels, sometimes I forgot the tremendous and profound impact me they had on me as a kid. And Roger Moore played a huge part in that. I never met the man, but I felt like I knew him. He will be missed. Going to be hard to watch one of his films again.

Beautiful post.

Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Sir Roger Moore Passes away.   Sir Roger Moore Passes away. EmptyWed May 24, 2017 3:59 am

Good little video by Youtuber Michael Clarke...

Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Sir Roger Moore Passes away.   Sir Roger Moore Passes away. EmptyWed May 24, 2017 5:53 am

When Roger Moore played Bond before Live and Let Die. Cracking little scene - had never seen it before!

Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Sir Roger Moore Passes away.   Sir Roger Moore Passes away. EmptyWed May 24, 2017 7:21 am

Picture the scene, sort of like at the end of TITANIC, as Bernard Gray, Lois Maxwell, Desmond Llewelyn, Richard Kiel, Christopher Lee, Louis Jourdan, Robert Brown, and Clifton James all wave at him and welcome him home. He's at peace now. He belongs to the ages.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Sir Roger Moore Passes away.   Sir Roger Moore Passes away. EmptyWed May 24, 2017 8:01 am

FieldsMan wrote:
Pierce Brosnan posted two beautiful tributes on his page. One picture shows Sir Rog holding Cassandra Harris in For Your Eyes Only.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4535716/Bond-girls-pay-tribute-Sir-Roger-Moore.html

I posted one of his Goldeneye set visit myself.

Some lovely sentiments in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Sir Roger Moore Passes away.   Sir Roger Moore Passes away. EmptyWed May 24, 2017 12:35 pm

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
Picture the scene, sort of like at the end of TITANIC, as Bernard Gray, Lois Maxwell, Desmond Llewelyn, Richard Kiel, Christopher Lee, Louis Jourdan, Robert Brown, and Clifton James all wave at him and welcome him home. He's at peace now. He belongs to the ages.

The stuff of legends. Love it.

I imagine Sir Roger is saying hello to Christopher Lee or Lois Maxwell when he hears "Now I KNOW YOU!" in a Louisiana accent.

Blunt Instrument wrote:
FieldsMan wrote:

I posted one of his Goldeneye set visit myself.

Some lovely sentiments in this thread.  

Agreed. Not just here, everywhere and everyone liked Moore, even if they didn't like his version of Bond. I also wasn't expecting Sean Connery to say anything, but it helped ease the grief when I read his statement. Brosnan's and Caine's felt most heartfelt and I won't deny my eyes watered when I read theirs.

The Spy Who Loved Me is on TV in Oz in tribute. Such a class act.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Sir Roger Moore Passes away.   Sir Roger Moore Passes away. EmptyWed May 24, 2017 1:39 pm

I suppose we all knew that it was inevitable that there would come a day when the small cohort of men who played James Bond would cease to be whole. For the first day of my life, let alone the better part of two decades that I've been enthralled by the 007 saga, one of the actors who embodied that immortal character no longer walks this earth.

Sir Roger Moore brought urbane sophistication, wit, charm, and a level of warmth to the role. I'll always fondly remember being a kid and staying up late to watch his escapist adventures on TV. One can argue about which actor played Bond best, but there's little doubt that the most consistent and enthusiastic ambassador for the franchise was Sir Roger.  On top of that, he was a consummate gentleman and a decent human being.

Truly an actor and a man of the "old school" whose absence will be sorely missed.

Nobody does it better indeed.
Back to top Go down
Octobenny

Octobenny

PostSubject: Re: Sir Roger Moore Passes away.   Sir Roger Moore Passes away. EmptyWed May 24, 2017 3:14 pm

Hello fellow Bond fans, Octobenny is my username at this forum. Some of you may remember me as simply Benny over at Keeping The British End Up back in the day, or of course MI6 Community as it is now known.
After the sad passing of my favourite actor to play James Bond, Sir Roger Moore I've noticed an overwhelming amount of tributes to the great man from so many fans. Be them Bond fans, movie fans or just everyday people that saw Sir Roger for what he was. A wonderful, caring actor and ambassador for UNICEF who was always fun to watch, and brought a smile to all. You just couldn't help love Sir Rog.
He truly was a Saint.
So I thought that at a time like this as Bond fans we would pay our respects to Sir Rog, regardless. We're all Bond fans, and I think we all can enjoy and be thankful for the contribution that Roger Moore gave to us the fans. He was the best ambassador the Bond series has had. Never having a bad word to say about his time as Bond. As ever, Nobody Did It Better than the one and only Sir Roger Moore.
May he rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Sir Roger Moore Passes away.   Sir Roger Moore Passes away. EmptyWed May 24, 2017 9:19 pm

Curiously, it's like losing a distant friend. I guess being such a fixture in my life, and most of ours, since childhood it feels that way. By virtue of my Dad I got to know Sir Roger as much as Simon Templar or Lord Brett Sinclair as much as Bond and all plus other roles in other films affirmed his legend. The words in his last book about how all his friends are mostly gone and how he hoped not to go anywhere, anytime soon, came to mind last night.

Edit- seeing above Grav's words about how everyone from the films that have already gone before, stand to greet him above, I had the thought yesterday of the likes of Kenneth More being there also. Being a great fan of the other More and knowing he was best man at Sir Roger's third wedding (and vice versa) imagined him being in that line. The great beyond is greater for all their presence.

Never forgotten.

(And hello there, Benny)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Sir Roger Moore Passes away.   Sir Roger Moore Passes away. EmptyThu May 25, 2017 12:31 am

Welcome Benny - good to see you here, irrespective of the circumstances. You planning on sticking around?

Last edited by FieldsMan on Thu May 25, 2017 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Sir Roger Moore Passes away.   Sir Roger Moore Passes away. EmptyThu May 25, 2017 1:42 am

And finally, Timothy Dalton has taken to the 007 twitter:

Timothy Dalton wrote:
I knew Roger as a kind and generous man. He was a wonderfully engaging and successful actor. My thoughts are with his family. Timothy Dalton

John Glen remembers Roger Moore on BBC Radio

Interestingly, he mentions that Barbara Bach and Moore didn't get on all that well. This is very surprising! Perhaps that's why she didn't return as Amasova in AVTAK.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Sir Roger Moore Passes away.   Sir Roger Moore Passes away. EmptyThu May 25, 2017 2:46 am

Didn't know which Roger movie to pull out so I'm going with The Wild Geese instead.

This 007 scene was priceless.

Back to top Go down
Octobenny

Octobenny

PostSubject: Re: Sir Roger Moore Passes away.   Sir Roger Moore Passes away. EmptyThu May 25, 2017 6:29 am

FieldsMan wrote:
Welcome Benny - good to see you hear, irrespective of the circumstances. You planning on sticking around?

Thanks for the welcome. I probably wont become a full time poster, I seem to read more now than post. However I'm sure I'll enter into some of the discussions.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Sir Roger Moore Passes away.   Sir Roger Moore Passes away. EmptyThu May 25, 2017 8:50 am

bitchcraft wrote:
Didn't know which Roger movie to pull out so I'm going with The Wild Geese instead.

This 007 scene was priceless.

Absolutely. It was Roger at his finest. And it perfectly encapsulated the best parts of the Moore era: leaving them with a laugh, or ending the scene with a touch of light humor. Only Roger could kill another man's henchman in front of the villain, hand him his gun back, make a sly remark, raise his eyebrows and walk off. Balls and humor.

Other great moments:
Rosie: "You wouldn't. You couldn't. Not after what we've just done."
007: "I certainly wouldn't have killed you before" (I guess implying he's not into necrophilia)

007 to Holly: "Trifle overpowering your scent. Bollinger...if it's 69 you were expecting me." That joke works on two levels: just innocent enough to keep the movie family friendly but just naughty enough to get a laugh from the adults.

Everything at the auction in OCTOPUSSY. What normally would've been an opportunity to get up and use the bathroom or get popcorn was turned into a cant-miss scene; the dialogue was crisp and funny, and the audiences I saw it with (all three times in the summer of 83) loved it and laughed repeatedly.

Some of the lines are not easy. Other actors have tried to pull off what Moore did without success. Lines such "Thank God for hard currency" or "I was a bit restless at first, but I got off eventually" take work, skill and a certain talent.

When Roger died he probably took the most entertaining era of the Bond films with him. Not likely to see escapist entertainment on that level anymore.

God bless you Roger Moore.

Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Sir Roger Moore Passes away.   Sir Roger Moore Passes away. EmptyThu May 25, 2017 9:16 am

Hi, Benny.

I suppose by now many of you would've seen the anecdote doing the rounds on the internet, but I'll post in just in case:

https://www.facebook.com/marc.haynes.7583/posts/793204930854561?pnref=story

Quote :
As an seven year old in about 1983, in the days before First Class Lounges at airports, I was with my grandad in Nice Airport and saw Roger Moore sitting at the departure gate, reading a paper. I told my granddad I'd just seen James Bond and asked if we could go over so I could get his autograph. My grandad had no idea who James Bond or Roger Moore were, so we walked over and he popped me in front of Roger Moore, with the words "my grandson says you're famous. Can you sign this?"

As charming as you'd expect, Roger asks my name and duly signs the back of my plane ticket, a fulsome note full of best wishes. I'm ecstatic, but as we head back to our seats, I glance down at the signature. It's hard to decipher it but it definitely doesn't say 'James Bond'. My grandad looks at it, half figures out it says 'Roger Moore' - I have absolutely no idea who that is, and my hearts sinks. I tell my grandad he's signed it wrong, that he's put someone else's name - so my grandad heads back to Roger Moore, holding the ticket which he's only just signed.

I remember staying by our seats and my grandad saying "he says you've signed the wrong name. He says your name is James Bond." Roger Moore's face crinkled up with realisation and he beckoned me over. When I was by his knee, he leant over, looked from side to side, raised an eyebrow and in a hushed voice said to me, "I have to sign my name as 'Roger Moore' because otherwise...Blofeld might find out I was here." He asked me not to tell anyone that I'd just seen James Bond, and he thanked me for keeping his secret. I went back to our seats, my nerves absolutely jangling with delight. My grandad asked me if he'd signed 'James Bond.' No, I said. I'd got it wrong. I was working with James Bond now.

Many, many years later, I was working as a scriptwriter on a recording that involved UNICEF, and Roger Moore was doing a piece to camera as an ambassador. He was completely lovely and while the cameramen were setting up, I told him in passing the story of when I met him in Nice Airport. He was happy to hear it, and he had a chuckle and said "Well, I don't remember but I'm glad you got to meet James Bond." So that was lovely.

And then he did something so brilliant. After the filming, he walked past me in the corridor, heading out to his car - but as he got level, he paused, looked both ways, raised an eyebrow and in a hushed voice said, "Of course I remember our meeting in Nice. But I didn't say anything in there, because those cameramen - any one of them could be working for Blofeld."

I was as delighted at 30 as I had been at 7. What a man. What a tremendous man.

Truly shows the measure of the man. A class act all his life. Alas we need such beacons of civilization now more than ever.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Sir Roger Moore Passes away.   Sir Roger Moore Passes away. EmptyThu May 25, 2017 9:46 am

R.I.P. Sir Roger.

He was never my favorite Bond, but I think even most of the people who prefer other Bond actors will agree that he was the most genuinely kind man to ever have played the spy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sir Roger Moore Passes away.   Sir Roger Moore Passes away. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sir Roger Moore Passes away.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next