More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Why was Chuck Lee's body dumped in Chinatown?

Go down 
+2
CJB
ironpony
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ironpony
Q Branch
Q Branch
ironpony

Why was Chuck Lee's body dumped in Chinatown? Empty
PostSubject: Why was Chuck Lee's body dumped in Chinatown?   Why was Chuck Lee's body dumped in Chinatown? EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 3:24 am

The police said his body was found in Chinatown, but this seems like a really random place to dump the body. Why there? I mean just because he is Asian, does not mean you cannot dump him anywhere else, does it?
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Why was Chuck Lee's body dumped in Chinatown?   Why was Chuck Lee's body dumped in Chinatown? EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 5:25 am

They couldn't just chuck him anywhere.
Back to top Go down
ironpony
Q Branch
Q Branch
ironpony

PostSubject: Re: Why was Chuck Lee's body dumped in Chinatown?   Why was Chuck Lee's body dumped in Chinatown? EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 7:59 am

But why Chinatown?
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Why was Chuck Lee's body dumped in Chinatown?   Why was Chuck Lee's body dumped in Chinatown? EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 12:00 pm

Why nitpick every little fucking thing?
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Why was Chuck Lee's body dumped in Chinatown?   Why was Chuck Lee's body dumped in Chinatown? EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 1:22 pm

laugh
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Why was Chuck Lee's body dumped in Chinatown?   Why was Chuck Lee's body dumped in Chinatown? EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 1:23 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:

CJB took my response.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
ironpony
Q Branch
Q Branch
ironpony

PostSubject: Re: Why was Chuck Lee's body dumped in Chinatown?   Why was Chuck Lee's body dumped in Chinatown? EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 5:51 pm

Well it just seems weird that just because he's Asian, they dump the body in Chinatown. That would be like killing Stacey Sutton, but then dumping her body at a beauty pageant to try to blend in.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Why was Chuck Lee's body dumped in Chinatown?   Why was Chuck Lee's body dumped in Chinatown? EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 11:21 pm

Well those high heels they wear are pretty dangerous, so they could make it look like an accident.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Why was Chuck Lee's body dumped in Chinatown?   Why was Chuck Lee's body dumped in Chinatown? EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 11:41 pm

Nah, if you kill Stacey in San Francisco you dump the body at Alameda Naval Base. I mean that's where all the sailors are.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Why was Chuck Lee's body dumped in Chinatown?   Why was Chuck Lee's body dumped in Chinatown? EmptyTue Apr 07, 2020 12:58 am

CJB wrote:
They couldn't just chuck him anywhere.

laugh

BI wrote:

laugh

Hilly wrote:
Nah, if you kill Stacey in San Francisco you dump the body at Alameda Naval Base. I mean that's where all the sailors are.

laugh

ironpony wrote:
The police said his body was found in Chinatown, but this seems like a really random place to dump the body. Why there?

I'll bite. I always thought it alluded to the classic line at the end of Chinatown. Not to mention Chinatown in San Francisco is home to the biggest Chinese enclave outside of Asia, so it's a cultural reference too.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Why was Chuck Lee's body dumped in Chinatown?   Why was Chuck Lee's body dumped in Chinatown? EmptyTue Apr 07, 2020 11:10 am

Hilly wrote:

laugh
Back to top Go down
hegottheboot
Head of Station
Head of Station
hegottheboot

PostSubject: Re: Why was Chuck Lee's body dumped in Chinatown?   Why was Chuck Lee's body dumped in Chinatown? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 10:58 pm

If I had to guess it was because that's an area non locals would recognize and it always sounds dramatic in a line of dialogue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why was Chuck Lee's body dumped in Chinatown?   Why was Chuck Lee's body dumped in Chinatown? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why was Chuck Lee's body dumped in Chinatown?
Page 1 of 1