More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Extended version of The Living Daylights is a f**k up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

Extended version of The Living Daylights is a f**k up Empty
PostSubject: Extended version of The Living Daylights is a f**k up   Extended version of The Living Daylights is a f**k up EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:05 am

You can either play it on site or d/load it.

http://www.filestube.com/79oO5kdSvdgdneBBKSh3Qs/a-ha-The-Living-Daylights-Extended-Version.html

What a way to ruin an otherwise neat Bond theme....I think this was the official 12' extended version.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Extended version of The Living Daylights is a f**k up   Extended version of The Living Daylights is a f**k up EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:31 am

In the 1980s the marketing departments of most major record labels required a 12" mix regardless of whether a song suited the format or not. Often they were prepared by an engineer with the artist having little or no input. I hope that was the case here as that's a stinker.

Some producers had higher standards. Trevor Horn and Steve Lipson's remixes of FGTH's Two Tribes still sound great today.

Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Extended version of The Living Daylights is a f**k up   Extended version of The Living Daylights is a f**k up EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:42 am

I remember those 12 inch singles on Vinyl!

I still have them in boxes, about 500 of them!

most of them were songs I used to dance to in the singles bars from 1985 to 1990!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extended version of The Living Daylights is a f**k up   Extended version of The Living Daylights is a f**k up Empty

Back to top Go down

Extended version of The Living Daylights is a f**k up
Page 1 of 1