More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Haggis in hot water

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

Haggis in hot water Empty
PostSubject: Haggis in hot water   Haggis in hot water EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 9:42 am

https://www.avclub.com/crash-director-paul-haggis-arrested-in-italy-1849082844

CR & QoS co-scribe Paul Haggis (who also directed one of the worst ever best picture winners in Crash) arrested for sexual assault in Italy.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Haggis in hot water   Haggis in hot water EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 1:00 pm

Who knew that Lee Tamawhore dressing in girl clothes to proposition a cop would end up being the most normal person involved in Bond over the last two decades.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Haggis in hot water   Haggis in hot water EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 4:16 pm

Haggis is vile enough as is. I can't imagine what it would be like after immersion in hot water. Bloody hell...
Back to top Go down
trevanian
Head of Station
Head of Station
trevanian

PostSubject: Re: Haggis in hot water   Haggis in hot water EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 11:04 pm

Perilagu Khan wrote:
Haggis is vile enough as is. I can't imagine what it would be like after immersion in hot water. Bloody hell...

Yeah, when I first read the title, I thought of a STAR TREK episode where Scotty refuses the directives of the Jerk-Ambassador-of-the-week and admits afterwards that with respect to his career, 'the haggis is in the fire for surrre.'

I know that Scientology has had it in for him since he broke away, but just how many women can they trot out to accuse him of stuff? Gotta figure that where there is this much smoke, there is likely some fire and truth behind at least a claim or two ...

I thought CRASH was a more than okay movie, but that is largely because I didn't see the surprise coming at all. Then I tried watching it a second time, expecting to find some more subtle bits, but there was nothing new to take in at all, which kind of made me feel like I had been taken. I found his Bond work, used and unused, quite horrible.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haggis in hot water   Haggis in hot water Empty

Back to top Go down

Haggis in hot water
Page 1 of 1