More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

The World is Not Enough in Review

Go down 
+17
GeneralGogol
colly
Lazenby.
MBalje
Blunt Instrument
Perilagu Khan
Louis Armstrong
CJB
Richard Hannay
Salomé
w7
Moore
Largo's Shark
Makeshift Python
SJK91
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Fort Knox
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

The World is Not Enough in Review - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World is Not Enough in Review   The World is Not Enough in Review - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 8:49 am

I hear those cue cards were stuck to the chest of a Hooters waitress.

What a legend.
Back to top Go down
ironpony
Q Branch
Q Branch
ironpony

PostSubject: Re: The World is Not Enough in Review   The World is Not Enough in Review - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 1:54 am

I think that TWINE is the most underrated Bond movie the entire series, and I put it in my top 6 Bond movies of all time, either at #5 or #6.

I think it has one of the best plots of the series and Renard my favorite villain of the series. King is one of the best as well.

Brosnan is of my second favorite Bond, after Connery, and does just as good of a job here, as his others. I think that the plot with M having a personal past with the villains is done better here, than in Skyfall in my opinion. Of course in Skyfall, M has a more memorable climax and ending though, but the actual backstory is done better here.

A lot of people complain about Denise Richards, but I honestly do not see why she is so bad. There have been much worse actresses than her. I think that she is as bad as Tanya Roberts, Britt Eckland, Rosie Carver or the two Japanese women from YOLT for example.

In fact I vote for Britt Eckland as being the worst, and I don't see how Richards is considered so bad. Have perhaps the people complaining about her, not have seen the older Bond movies? I honestly do not get it.

Some people say they do not like TWINE cause the story relies on too big of coincidences, but I mean all the Bond movies have coincidences, and I don't see how this one takes the cake. I think it's one of the best and Brosnan's best one.

Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: The World is Not Enough in Review   The World is Not Enough in Review - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 2:10 am

Always good to read appreciation for TWINE.  I agree on most, if not all counts. I have it sitting around #6 or #7 myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World is Not Enough in Review   The World is Not Enough in Review - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The World is Not Enough in Review
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3