More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0

Go down 
+48
hegottheboot
Moore
Krilencu
Walecs
00Beast
AMC Hornet
Mr Bond
Fort Knox
Prisoner Monkeys
groucho070
Fairbairn-Sykes
TedHeath
DavidSomerset
Loomis
saint mark
Thunderpussy
Harmsway
lachesis
Chief of SIS
bitchcraft
Gravity's Silhouette
Sleeper
trevanian
Control
SJK91
Blunt Instrument
Hilly
bondfan06
tiffanywint
Seve
GeneralGogol
The White Tuxedo
G section
Prince Kamal Khan
Makeshift Python
CJB
Salomé
Louis Armstrong
Perilagu Khan
Lazenby.
lalala2004
Tubes
colly
Vesper
Largo's Shark
Mr. Trevelyan
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Fae
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0   Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:30 pm

Sharky wrote:
That's in my top 5 Bond sets, fo sho.

I agree, I love that set. Just one more reason why I've no complaints about the film going into space; It's all set up beforehand, with the obvious Drax space connection from the outset of the film, with ultimately this later set convincingly showing that Drax has the scale, technology and prowess to send people into space. I love how Drax himself is shot during these scenes too; It's simple but very effective, shooting him from beneath as a God-like overlord about to create his own "master race", with Lonsdale's dialogue delivery impeccable, as is the case throughout the film.
Back to top Go down
Tubes
Q Branch
Q Branch
Tubes

PostSubject: Re: Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0   Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:21 am

lalala2004 wrote:
Tubes wrote:
More like my edit of The World Is Not Enough. 30 minutes shorter, slightly less coherent, but with 90% less soap.

Still not good, but at least passable and entertaining at times.

That's the only version I'll watch.

When's your blu-ray release? ;)

After I replace Denise Richards with Jar Jar Binks

"Heesa an impostah! Doctah Arkov is 63 yearsa oldsa!"
Back to top Go down
lalala2004
'R'
'R'
lalala2004

PostSubject: Re: Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0   Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:01 am

Tubes wrote:
lalala2004 wrote:
Tubes wrote:
More like my edit of The World Is Not Enough. 30 minutes shorter, slightly less coherent, but with 90% less soap.

Still not good, but at least passable and entertaining at times.

That's the only version I'll watch.

When's your blu-ray release? ;)

After I replace Denise Richards with Jar Jar Binks

"Heesa an impostah! Doctah Arkov is 63 yearsa oldsa!"

laugh
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: a   Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:45 pm

Goldfinger last night. This film is less than the sum of its parts. Seanery is in top form; the acting--with the exception of the hoods in the Hoods' Convention--is uniformly good; the script is top-notch; the sets are excellent; Barry's music and Bassey's vocals are brilliant; and it is redolent of 1964-cool. Still, this film never fails to leave me a bit flat. It just doesn't build much tension and menace. TB, next on my agenda, does a much better job of that.
Back to top Go down
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

PostSubject: Re: Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0   Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:27 am

Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0 - Page 2 Man_with_the_golden_gun_ver1

I don't think I'd seen this one properly for years. I thoroughly enjoyed it and have definitely been underrating it. Some of Ken Adam's best work (the funhouse, Scaramanga's boat and penthouse, the solar power plant, and especially the Queen Elizabeth MI6 set); what is without a doubt Bernard Lee's best performance as M; a simultaneously affable and sinister turn by Christopher Lee; a good performance by Maud Adams; a healthy dose of the absurd with Nic Nac, Fat's compound and the Karate School Girls; some fine direction from Guy Hamilton (the tracking shots are particularly nice to look at) and the scene at the boxing match is particularly good; a script that, IMO, has the best of both Mankiewicz and Maibaum on show.

Moore's Bond is a cad he laces it with humour in his scenes with Goodnight and Nic Nac.

Ekland is the weak link, but the bikini and the fun characterisation make up for it.

Thoroughly enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0   Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:12 pm

Stilicho Bias wrote:
Goldfinger last night. This film is less than the sum of its parts.

The difference between Hamilton and Young is all too apparent and not all Sir john's music is top notch - some of it is very corny. Pussy's flying circus is silly enough without added cheese from Barry.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0   Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:47 pm

ambler wrote:
Stilicho Bias wrote:

The difference between Hamilton and Young is all too apparent and not all Sir john's music is top notch - some of it is very corny. Pussy's flying circus is silly enough without added cheese from Barry.

Didn't you once it "downright music hall?" laugh

I appreciate what he did for that scene. No composer in their right mind could play it. He just plaid with it, and accentuated those starry nipples with SOME LIKE IT-esque sleaze. I remember bursting into fits of hysterics when I last watched that scene.

But yes, the difference between Young and Hamilton is of relative substance versus style. Like Glen-Hamilton and Campbell-Forster.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0   Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:45 pm

Sharky wrote:
ambler wrote:
Stilicho Bias wrote:

Didn't you once it "downright music hall?" laugh

Did I? That's certainly better than what I came up with this time. Must be losing my touch.
Back to top Go down
Louis Armstrong
Q Branch
Q Branch
Louis Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0   Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:31 am

ARGH PUSSY'S CIRCUS, I HATE THAT SCENE HATE IT HATE IT
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0   Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:23 am

Louis Armstrong wrote:
ARGH PUSSY'S CIRCUS, I HATE THAT SCENE HATE IT HATE IT

Wins the "most deliciously confusing post when stripped of its context" contest, easily!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0   Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:53 am

I'd say the scene has its perks.

Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0 - Page 2 Gf_540
Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0 - Page 2 Gf_545

:bball:
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0   Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:56 am

Nothing gives more of a hardon that a pale blue message from an image hosting website. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0   Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:57 am

The end result was anything but blue.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0   Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:57 am

I can see them.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0   Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:58 am

Dead people?
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0   Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:52 pm

FieldsMan wrote:
I can see them.

You can because that image is saved in your cookies, or whatever. Link it or better yet photobucket it the photo.

REMEMBER PEOPLE, SCREENMUSINGS DOES NOT ALLOW HOTLINKING.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0   Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:21 am

Oh right then. So basically they were the best shots of Pussy's Pilots' Tits. And yes, Tits deserves a capital T.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0   Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:39 pm

Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0 - Page 2 Gf_544

All tits point to Mecca.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0   Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:36 pm

The front-most strider looks like Blackman's daughter.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0   Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:28 pm

Danger - femmebot alert!

Sharky wrote:
All tits point to Mecca.

May Allah forgive you for such blasphemy.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: s   Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:05 pm

ambler wrote:
Danger - femmebot alert!

Sharky wrote:
All tits point to Mecca.

May Allah forgive you for such blasphemy.

More likely, his minions will burn down a few embassies, slaughter some UN workers, and butcher a few hundred Christians. At which point Obama and Petreus will issue an abject apology to the most holy House of Salaam for the offensive post.
Back to top Go down
lalala2004
'R'
'R'
lalala2004

PostSubject: Re: Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0   Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:40 am

I saw The Man With the Golden Gun on Friday. It looks nice on Blu-Ray.

Every time I watch this one, I start out thinking "Maybe I've misjudged it. It's not so bad." because it starts ok. Quickly goes downhill however. I tend to mark it with J.W. Pepper.....I think I'll write more in TMWTGG thread....
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0   Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:54 am

At one point I enjoyed the J.W. stuff on that flick than LALD. Now it's the opposite, although I still enjoy him in the former. I dunno. laugh
Back to top Go down
lalala2004
'R'
'R'
lalala2004

PostSubject: Re: Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0   Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:11 am

I just hate him equally in both films.

Actually, I hate him more in this one. Because it's really truly pointless. Even more than in LALD. Because why? Why?
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0   Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:15 am

I always thought he said "ELEPHANTS? *SPIT* THEY'RE DEMOCRATS!" which made me chuckle. Turns out he said "WE'RE" instead of "THEY'RE".

I dunno, it's all stupid stuff but amusing to me somehow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0   Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Bond Movie You Watched? 1.0
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next