More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON?

Go down 
+16
Triviachamp
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00Twelve
Largo's Shark
Makeshift Python
Loomis
CJB
Hilly
MBalje
Santa
Prince Kamal Khan
Perilagu Khan
Control
tiffanywint
Chief of SIS
Gravity's Silhouette
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which idea for a 007-related spin-off/reboot from EON would be of interest to you?
A series of films focusing on other '00' agents and their missions
Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON? - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 9 ]
A spin-off series of films focused on Felix Leiter and his missions
Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON? - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 8 ]
A spin-off series of films focused on female agents such as Holly Goodhead, JInx, or Wai Lin (even if the parts were recast, as they surely would need to be)
Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
A reboot of the series that puts it firmly back in the 50's
Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON? - Page 2 Vote_lcap45%Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 45% [ 23 ]
An "Expendables" type film that brings together Bond, Jason Bourne, Ethan Hunt, and other famous spies
Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
An "Avengers" type film that features all of 007 and his allies pitted against all of Bond's most famous villains from the past
Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I would support a spin-off or reboot but my choice isn't listed
Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
I could not support any of these ideas
Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON? - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 7 ]
A film that introduces Bond's grown son from Kissy with the potential for his own series of films.
 0% [ 0 ]
An adaption of Charlie Higson's YOUNG BOND series
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 51

AuthorMessage
00Twelve
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
00Twelve

Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON?   Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:53 pm

Considering how well programs like Mad Men have done, I'd be on a period-set Fleming reboot in a heartbeat.

And some Felix adventures, I'm all over that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.felixleiter.com
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON?   Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:01 pm

Good avatar, 00Twelve.
Back to top Go down
Santa
Q Branch
Q Branch
Santa

PostSubject: Re: Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON?   Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:46 pm

00Twelve wrote:
Considering how well programs like Mad Men have done, I'd be on a period-set Fleming reboot in a heartbeat.

And some Felix adventures, I'm all over that.

Knew you´d show ;)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON?   Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:02 am

tiffanywint wrote:
The only idea posted that interests me would be a 1950's Bond. But even this idea I would prefer as a side project to the ongoing "Bond in the now" series.

Although as we have seen from recent films such as X-Men First Class and Captain America, that mid 20th century period pieces can be quite, colourful, spectacular, escapist and Bondian.

This. I'd like faithful adaptations of Fleming's novels, whilst still retaining the 50 year cinematic franchise.

My choice for Bond in this type of film? Michael Fassbender.
Back to top Go down
Triviachamp
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Triviachamp

PostSubject: Re: Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON?   Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:54 am

Faithful adaptations of Flemmmmming? Could be great. If they did it right now it could come across as Mad Men meets Bond (especially LALD, DAF, TB and TSWLM) though. Jon Hamm IS Felix Leiter!

Wouldn't have minded if Gregory Ratoff's CR got off the ground, at least for the amusement value.
Back to top Go down
secretagent007

secretagent007

PostSubject: Re: Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON?   Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:22 pm

After watching the Incredibles when it came out, with the island and music (very Bond like) I have always thought a 50's or 60's digital animation Bond film might be kind of cool. Something seperate from the standard films.
Back to top Go down
GeneralGogol
Q Branch
Q Branch
GeneralGogol

PostSubject: Re: Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON?   Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:49 pm

secretagent007 wrote:
After watching the Incredibles when it came out, with the island and music (very Bond like) I have always thought a 50's or 60's digital animation Bond film might be kind of cool. Something seperate from the standard films.

Well, we've had Die Another Day... as close to a digital animation Bond pastiche as possible.
Back to top Go down
Fae
Q Branch
Q Branch
Fae

PostSubject: Re: Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON?   Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:41 pm

secretagent007 wrote:
That isn't such a bad idea tbh.

It could really work.
Back to top Go down
lalala2004
'R'
'R'
lalala2004

PostSubject: Re: Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON?   Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:25 am

I also like the idea of a faithfully adapted 1950s Bond, and I think it would work best on television. I'd watch something like that faithfully, and I'm not usually much for TV.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON?   Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:31 am

Fae wrote:
secretagent007 wrote:
That isn't such a bad idea tbh.

It could really work.

Yep, that's not a bad idea, and it wouldn't compete with the main series. I do think its important, and enough work, to keep the main film series strong and robust, and financially healthy, so for that reason, spin-offs don't interest me, unless a rival company to Eon, suddenly got Bond rights too, and started cranking out big budget competition featuring Bond as main character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON?   Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Previous Debate: Would you support any or all of the following spin-off projects from EON?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2