More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Our Favourite Quotes from the Films

Go down 
+18
00Beast
Largo's Shark
MBalje
bitchcraft
Chang
Vesper
Toppers
groucho070
CJB
tiffanywint
Drax
Prince Kamal Khan
colly
Perilagu Khan
Krilencu
Hilly
Lazenby.
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

Our Favourite Quotes from the Films - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: s   Our Favourite Quotes from the Films - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:34 pm

"You blew it, Charlie!"

Gotta love that chagrined gas station attendant. He had the chance to shove a couple of gallons in for Jill St. John and missed the opportunity.

:)
Back to top Go down
Prince Kamal Khan
Q Branch
Q Branch
Prince Kamal Khan

PostSubject: Re: Our Favourite Quotes from the Films   Our Favourite Quotes from the Films - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:26 pm

Marc-Ange Draco: "Spare the rod and spoil the child, eh?"

Prince Kamal Khan: "Spend the money quickly, Mr. Bond."

Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Our Favourite Quotes from the Films   Our Favourite Quotes from the Films - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:31 am

"GGGGYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"
- Flaming Chinese soldier, DAF

You could really sense that he was on fire.
Back to top Go down
Chang
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Chang

PostSubject: Re: Our Favourite Quotes from the Films   Our Favourite Quotes from the Films - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:36 am

"Come on Bond, get the hell off that rig."

"So I'm going after him."

"What the hell are you trying to do OO7. Start World War three?"

Where do you begin with so many brilliant lines over the years.

"Miss?"
"Chew Me."
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Our Favourite Quotes from the Films   Our Favourite Quotes from the Films - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:26 am

Come on, the most immortalised line is

YO MAMA

from Die Another Day.

The writers have had a tough time since beating that gem.

:afro:
Back to top Go down
MBalje
Q Branch
Q Branch
MBalje

PostSubject: Re: Our Favourite Quotes from the Films   Our Favourite Quotes from the Films - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:43 am

Some of my favorite Lines:

Bond his introduction in DR No and Thunderball at gabmle table: Bond James Bond

TSWLM:
Bond: Where's Fekkesh?
Sandor: Pyramids!

Goldeneye: Alec: For England Bond: For England Alec. Alec: For England Bond: No, For Me. Now he's your enemy and you will kill him. Oh, Stop it both of you! Stop it! You're like boys with toys!
TMND: Roebeck: With all due respect, M, sometimes, I don't think you have the balls for this job
Twine: Q: I always learn you two things: Never Let Them Se you Blaid. Bond: And the Second? Q: Always have escape plan.
DAD: Frost: He'll light the fuse on any explosive situation, and be a danger to himself and others.
QOS: Mr White: The first thing you should know about us is... we have people everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: w   Our Favourite Quotes from the Films - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:29 pm

I do like that line from Mr. White. Well delivered, too.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Our Favourite Quotes from the Films   Our Favourite Quotes from the Films - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:39 pm

Shame that it just serves as a cheap 'cue action sequence' moment.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Our Favourite Quotes from the Films   Our Favourite Quotes from the Films - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:02 am

"That looks more suited for a woman" - James Bond
"You know about guns, Mister Bond?" - Emilio Largo
"No, but I know a little about women!" - James Bond

One of Sean's most at ease moments as Bond. Bond is very much relaxed here and enjoying his taunting of the evil villain. Both Bond and Largo are fully aware that they are deadly enemies, yet they maintain an air of civility and enjoy their repartee. In this case Largo is no match for the silver tongued Bond. Bond is softening up his target here. He gets away with this cocky approach as he has every confidence in his ability to deliver the deadly force when the time comes.
Sean's brief introductory remarks to the "widow" Jacques Bouvar in TB pts, is very satisfying as well. Sean Bond likes to prime and rattle his targets before he engages them in deadly combat.This speaks to the uber coolness of Connery Bond. Bond could have shot Bouvar in the back, but he wanted to play with him first, like a cat with a mouse. Bond gets away with this approach because he is utterly confident in his ability to get the better of his target and finish him off.Such is the appeal and charm of Connery Bond. Utterly unflappable and thorougly confident in his ability to act with deadly decisive force when the moment arrives.This is the power of Connery and to a certain extent Lazenby as well, while Craig also has this potential, if and when he ever gets over his Bond issues, but no-one delivered it like Sean, the ultimate Bond.Rog and Brozzer on the other hand could not bring the menace with anywhere near the same level of authority.Dalts lacked the uflappableness. He seemed too affected by events.
Back to top Go down
00Beast
Cipher Clerk
00Beast

PostSubject: Re: Our Favourite Quotes from the Films   Our Favourite Quotes from the Films - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 5:32 am

Random Epic Quotes Time!

Blofeld: "And don't get any ideas, Mr. Bond. That missile is not a practical weapon."
007: "Oh, well it's hardly worth the effort. After all, I wouldn't know which one of you to kill."
Blofeld Imposter: "We appreciate your predicament, Mr. Bond."
Blofeld: "We deeply sympathize."

Raoul Silva: "She sent you out here, knowing that you were not ready, and would likely die. Mommy was very bad."

Elliot Carver: "You're too late again, Mr. Bond. It's a bad habit of yours. The missile is fully programmed. It can't be stopped. In a matter of minutes my plans will succeed, and thanks largely to your efforts, the British Navy will destroy the evidence. And I'll be out of here, in a Carver News helicopter, covering the event. It's going to be a fantastic show."
007: "I may have some breaking news for you, Elliot. (punches Carver) You forgot the first rule of mass media, Elliot! Give the people what they want!"

Back to top Go down
00Beast
Cipher Clerk
00Beast

PostSubject: Re: Our Favourite Quotes from the Films   Our Favourite Quotes from the Films - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:25 pm

Francisco Scaramanga: "I could have shot you down when you landed, but that would have been ridiculously easy. You see Mr. Bond, like any great artist, I want to create an undisputed masterpiece in my lifetime: The Death of Double-Oh Seven. Mano-e-mano, face-to-face."
007: "To be stuffed and displayed over your mantel there?"
Francisco Scaramanga: "That's an amusing idea, but I was thinking more in terms of a contest. A duel between titans. My Golden Gun against your Walther PPK, each of us with a fifty-fifty chance."
007: "Six bullets to your one?"
Francisco Scaramanga: "I only need one."

Dr. No: "East, West, just points of the compass, each as stupid as the other. I am a member of SPECTRE."
007: "SPECTRE?"
Dr. No: "SPECTRE. Special Executive for Counterintelligence, Terrorism, Revenge, and Extortion. I was eager to see what kind of a man you were, Mr. Bond. I even thought there might be a place for you with SPECTRE. But you cost me time, money, and effort. You damaged my organization and my pride. I thought you less stupid; usually when a man gets in my way...." (crushes the gold statue figurine)

Renard: "You can't kill me! You forget, I'm already dead!"
007: "Uh huh, not dead enough for me!"

Dr. Kaufman: "I have a clear shot at your head, Mr. Bond. Shtand up, shlowly. Drop zhee gun, and kick it toward me, ya? Now, lie down on zhee bed next to Mrs. Carver."

007: "It won't look like a suicide if you shoot me from over there."
Dr. Kaufman: "Believe me, Mr. Bond, I could shoot you from Shtutegart and still create zhee proper effect!"

Truman-Lodge: "This set-up cost us thirty-two million, we have to try and save it!"
Franz Sanchez: "I don't give about the set-up! We have five-hundred million in the case, and twenty tons of Columbian pure in the tankers! Now go help Heller!"
Truman-Lodge: "But we made a deal with the Orientals! We've got their money!"
Franz Sanchez: "I said go help Heller!"

007: "Where's Koskov?"
Brad Whitaker: "Well, you can have him, as soon as I get my opium. Now where is it?"
007: "Up in smoke."
Brad Whitaker: "You burned up half a billion bucks?"
007: "Mm-hmm."
Brad Whitaker: "That's too bad, Bond. You know you could have been a live rich man, instead of a poor dead one."
007: "You're finished, Whitaker. If the Russians don't get you, the Americans will."
Brad Whitaker: "Nahhhh. You know Mead should have taken another thrity-five thousand casualties. Could have ended the rebellion right then and there. You know, Grant would have done it!"

Max Zorin: "You lost, Double-Oh Seven."
007: "Killing Tibbett was a mistake."
Max Zorin: "I'm about to make the same mistake twice."
007: "My government knows you're out here; when I don't report, they'll retaliate."
Max Zorin: "If you're the best they've got, they'll most likely try to cover up your embarrasing incompetence."
007: "Don't count on it, Zorin."

Back to top Go down
00Beast
Cipher Clerk
00Beast

PostSubject: Re: Our Favourite Quotes from the Films   Our Favourite Quotes from the Films - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:43 pm

Milton Krest: "Franz.....that's not my money."
Franz Sanchez: "You're right, amigo. It's mine! You set me up and then pay someone to kill me! You want it so bad, huh? THEN TAKE IT!!"

General Ourumov: "Defense Minister! I must protest! This investigation is out of order!"
Dimitri Mishkin: "From what I'm hearing, it is you who is out of order!"
General Ourumov: "I've seen this gun before."
Dimitri Mishkin: "Put it down.......PUT IT DOWN, GENERAL!"
General Ourumov: "Do you even know who the enemy is, Dimitri? Do you?!"
Dimitri Mishkin: "GUARD!!"

007: "You......turned Renard."
Elektra King: "Just like you......only you were even easier."

007: "Do we know who his [Peter Franks] contacts are?"
M: "We do function in your absence, Commander."

007: "Good thing I decided to drop by."
Wai Lin: "I could have handled him."
007: "Uh huh, but you didn't."

Andrea Anders: "You can have me too, if you like. I'm not unattractive."
007: "At last you are beginning to tell the truth."

007: "I love a drive in the country, don't you?"

Bibi Dahl: "I want to win the gold medal!"
Aristotle Kristatos: "We all want that!"
Bibi Dahl: "I know what you want, but you're too old for me. I'm splitting!"
Aristotle Kristatos: (to Jacoba Brink) "You have done this! Poisoned her against me!"
Bibi Dahl: "Don't blow your top, Ari. Leave her alone."
Aristotle Kristatos: "I will deal with you, Jacoba Brink, as I deal with everyone who betrays me."

007: "Don't you ever come up for air?!"
Bibi Dahl: "That's how I'll win the gold medal......breath control."
007: "Yes, well, you can't lose."

007: "A fellow sportsman! What about fishing? Flycasting?"
Max Zorin: "I'm neglecting my other guests, you must excuse me. Emjoy yourself, I think you'll find the young ladies stimulating company."
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Our Favourite Quotes from the Films   Our Favourite Quotes from the Films - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 11:53 pm

'I'm now aiming precisely at your groin ... so speak, or forever hold your piece'.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Our Favourite Quotes from the Films   Our Favourite Quotes from the Films - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 11:57 pm

This is Her Majesty's Government's property, how did you get it?
"Piss off!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Our Favourite Quotes from the Films   Our Favourite Quotes from the Films - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:08 am

'I thought 'M' was just a randomly assigned letter. I'd no idea it stood for ... '

'Utter one more syllable and I'll have you killed'.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Our Favourite Quotes from the Films   Our Favourite Quotes from the Films - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:50 am

"Not very comfortable in here, is it?"

"Are you going to complain the whole way?"

"Oh fine! Go ahead and eject me. See if I care."
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Our Favourite Quotes from the Films   Our Favourite Quotes from the Films - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:24 am

Perilagu Khan wrote:
"Not very comfortable in here, is it?"

"Are you going to complain the whole way?"

"Oh fine! Go ahead and eject me. See if I care."

Personally, I found that exchange a bit hamfisted. It was as if it was shoehorned in just to remind people that the DB5 had an ejector seat. Not to mention the "See if I care," line seemed rather childish and out of character for Dench-M.

I much prefer M's subsequent f-bomb. laugh
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Our Favourite Quotes from the Films   Our Favourite Quotes from the Films - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:59 pm

I thought it was the funniest moment in the whole film, and therefore priceless platinum for a DC era that has arguably been too dour and grim.

And I thought the "See if I care" was a touch of humor from M and entirely in keeping with the evolution of the relationship between her and Bond, which SF had limned.

Didn't like M's F-bomb. That is one innovation the Bond serious could have done without.
Back to top Go down
AMC Hornet
Head of Station
Head of Station
AMC Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Our Favourite Quotes from the Films   Our Favourite Quotes from the Films - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 8:22 pm

"Now start losing, Goldfinger. Shall we say 10,000? No, let's be generous - let's make it 15,000. Over and out. That should keep him occupied for some time."

Bond: I'd say it was indifferently blended, with an overdose of bombois.
M: Colonel Smithers is giving the lecture, 007.

M: Do you think she [Domino]'s worth going after?
Bond: I wouldn't have put it quite that way...

The entire exchange between Bond and Q in Thunderball, culminating in his instructions for activating his 'harmless' radioactive homing beacon:
Q: You swallow it!
Bond (meekly): Now?

M:There is no year for sherry, 007.
Bond: I was referring to the original vintage on which the sherry was based, sir. 1851 - unmistakable.

Thumper: Is there something we can do for you?
Bond: I can think of several things, offhand - but for now I'm looking for Willard Whyte.
(Why does that sound so much better coming from Connery than it did from Moore in Moonraker ["I'm tempted to say yes immediately - but perhaps I'd better have a look around first"]? Oh yeah, because it's Connery.
Back to top Go down
00Beast
Cipher Clerk
00Beast

PostSubject: Re: Our Favourite Quotes from the Films   Our Favourite Quotes from the Films - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:40 pm

007: (to Quarrel and Honey) "Look, you two, there are no such things as dragons. What you saw was just something that looked like one."

Tiffany Case: "Look, you can drop me off at the nearest hotel, I mean this whole thing is getting a little out of hand. No offense, but when you start stealing moon machines from Willard Whyte, goodbye and good luck."
007: "Just relax. I've got a friend named Felix who can fix anything."
Tiffany Case: "Is he married?"
(after an encounter with a police officer)
Tiffany Case: "Relax! You've got a friend named Felix who can fix anything."
007: "Unforunately, so can Willard Whyte."

Georgi Koskov: "How many people have you gotten to do this?" (referring to the human pipeline)
007: "You're the first."
Georgi Koskov: "Uhhhhh----!" (yell cut off by the lid closing shut)
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Our Favourite Quotes from the Films   Our Favourite Quotes from the Films - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:55 pm

"Pigs! Borscht! Cake! There must be another way!"--Koskov
Back to top Go down
00Beast
Cipher Clerk
00Beast

PostSubject: Re: Our Favourite Quotes from the Films   Our Favourite Quotes from the Films - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:21 am

007: "Call him off.............I won't ask again- call him off. CALL HIM OFF!!"
Elektra King: "Renard?.........(to 007) You wouldn't kill me.....you'd miss me."
Renard: (over walkie-talkie) "Yes?"
Elektra King: "Dive for-!" (shot in the chest by 007)
007: "I never miss."

Boris Grishenko: "Natalya!" (gets slapped and beaten up by Natalya) "Don't EVER do that again!"
Natalya Simonova: "This is not one of your games, Boris. Real people will DIE! You pathetic little worm!"
Alec Trevelyan: (grabs Boris' hand in mid-slap) "She was in the mainfraim, check the computers."
Boris Grishenko: "She's a moron! A second level programmer. She works on the guidance system. She doesn't even have access to the firing codes!"

007: "Even trade, Elliot! Gupta for Wai Lin! You can't fire the missile without him."
Elliot Carver: "And it seems you can't resist any woman in my possession."
Wai Lin: "What are you waiting for? Shoot him!"
007: "I told you, we're going to finish this together."
Elliot Carver: "Oh, how romantic. But do you realize how absurd your position is?"
007: "No more absurd than starting a war for ratings!"
Elliot Carver: "Great men have always manipulated the media. Look at Willaim Randolph Hearst, who told his photographers, 'you provide the pictures, I'll provide the war.' I've just taken it one step further."
007: (shoots a guard above him) "Sorry about that, I uh....tuned out there for a moment, Elliot."
Elliot Carver: "Touche. Mr. Gupta, is the missile ready to fire?"
Henry Gupta: "Press the magic button, Beijing disappears."
Elliot Carver: "Then it seems you've out-lived your contract." (shoots Gupta dead) "You see, Mr. Bond, I have a back-up plan!"
007: "Eh-heh, so do I." (blows up a grenade in the control room)

Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: s   Our Favourite Quotes from the Films - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:49 pm

00Beast wrote:

007: "Call him off.............I won't ask again- call him off. CALL HIM OFF!!"
Elektra King: "Renard?.........(to 007) You wouldn't kill me.....you'd miss me."
Renard: (over walkie-talkie) "Yes?"
Elektra King: "Dive for-!" (shot in the chest by 007)
007: "I never miss."

Boris Grishenko: "Natalya!" (gets slapped and beaten up by Natalya) "Don't EVER do that again!"
Natalya Simonova: "This is not one of your games, Boris. Real people will DIE! You pathetic little worm!"
Alec Trevelyan: (grabs Boris' hand in mid-slap) "She was in the mainfraim, check the computers."
Boris Grishenko: "She's a moron! A second level programmer. She works on the guidance system. She doesn't even have access to the firing codes!"

007: "Even trade, Elliot! Gupta for Wai Lin! You can't fire the missile without him."
Elliot Carver: "And it seems you can't resist any woman in my possession."
Wai Lin: "What are you waiting for? Shoot him!"
007: "I told you, we're going to finish this together."
Elliot Carver: "Oh, how romantic. But do you realize how absurd your position is?"
007: "No more absurd than starting a war for ratings!"
Elliot Carver: "Great men have always manipulated the media. Look at Willaim Randolph Hearst, who told his photographers, 'you provide the pictures, I'll provide the war.' I've just taken it one step further."
007: (shoots a guard above him) "Sorry about that, I uh....tuned out there for a moment, Elliot."
Elliot Carver: "Touche. Mr. Gupta, is the missile ready to fire?"
Henry Gupta: "Press the magic button, Beijing disappears."
Elliot Carver: "Then it seems you've out-lived your contract." (shoots Gupta dead) "You see, Mr. Bond, I have a back-up plan!"
007: "Eh-heh, so do I." (blows up a grenade in the control room)

laugh

A great sequence. Ultimate cyber-smack from a true computer geek. And Natalya's reaction is priceless.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Our Favourite Quotes from the Films   Our Favourite Quotes from the Films - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:05 am

While we're 'bigging up' Goldeneye, a lovely bit of post-modern self-referentialism from it -

Mishkin: 'Good morning! So, by what means shall we execute you?'

Bond: 'No small talk? No chit-chat? That's the trouble with the world today. No one takes the time to do a really sinister interrogation any more. It's a lost art!'.
Back to top Go down
00Beast
Cipher Clerk
00Beast

PostSubject: Re: Our Favourite Quotes from the Films   Our Favourite Quotes from the Films - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:46 am

Famous Villain Last Lines:

Brad Whitaker: "You know they had to by German mercenaries to beat Napolean, don't you?"

Gustav Graves: "Oh look, parachutes for the both of us! Whoops, not anymore! You see, Mr. Bond, you can't kill my dreams, but my dreams can kill you. Time to face destiny!"

Elliot Carver: "And thanks largely to your efforts, the British Navy will destroy the evidence. And I'll be out of here- in a Carver News helicopter, covering the event. It's going to be a fantastic show!"

Alec Trevelyan: "For England, James?"

General Orlov: "Yes.....but tomorrow, I shall be a hero of the Soviet Union....."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Favourite Quotes from the Films   Our Favourite Quotes from the Films - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Favourite Quotes from the Films
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next