More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Occupy Wall Street

Go down 
+11
CJB
Prince Kamal Khan
Santa
6of1
Loomis
saint mark
Salomé
j7wild
Gravity's Silhouette
Largo's Shark
Control
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

Occupy Wall Street Empty
PostSubject: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:20 am

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/occupy-wall-street-protest-80-arrested-video/2011/09/24/gIQAr54huK_blog.html

It's getting pretty rough. No worries, though. The "good guys" are being defended by the NYPD.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Occupy Wall Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:30 am

The bankers may have lent money irresponsibly, but no one seems interested in those who took all the cash and then failed to repay it. Take a look at how Mitsubishi sold cars in the USA

Quote :
In an effort to boost sales in the U.S. at the start of the decade, Mitsubishi began offering a "0–0–0" finance offer—0% down, 0% interest, and $0 monthly payments (all repayments deferred for 12 months). Initially, sales leapt, but at the end of the year's "grace period" numerous credit-risky buyers defaulted, leaving Mitsubishi with used vehicles for which they had received no money and which were now worth less than they cost to manufacture. The company's American credit operation, MMCA, was eventually forced to make a US$454 million provision against its 2003 accounts as a result of these losses.[29] As a result, sales plummeted to 243,000 in 2003, 139,000 in 2004, 124,000 in 2005, and 119,000 in 2006.

Wiki.

Insane. Yet now European governments are ordering the banks to be irresponsible all over again by lending money to bankrupt welfare states such as Greece. No one in their right mind would lend to such basketcases, but there's the conundrum. The only people that banks should lend to are those who can afford to pay it back with significant interest. However, the only people who really need to borrow money are those who haven't got any.

Write me a 2,000 word essay.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

Occupy Wall Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:28 pm

If the economy is still fucked in 5-8 years time, and with students graduating from college/having to pay back loans, I wonder what kind of new mess will arise.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Occupy Wall Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:42 pm

Not just your loans. You're going to have to pay the debts of my irresponsible compatriots. Enjoy.

BTW, that wasn't 2,000 words.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

Occupy Wall Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:03 pm

"We're all in this together!" Fuck overregulation. That's what got us in this shithole. Blame the irresponsibility of the Federal bank, Bank of England, and the governing political bodies.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

Occupy Wall Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:41 pm

Sharky wrote:
"We're all in this together!" Fuck overregulation. That's what got us in this shithole. Blame the irresponsibility of the Federal bank, Bank of England, and the governing political bodies.

I like this bit from an article about people in Connecticut (all of whom I assumed were wealthy) trying to get "disaster relief" from Tropical Storm Irene:

http://www.courant.com/business/hc-fema-lines-20110926,0,4511494.story

"Despite that, many of the people waiting in line Monday, including Taushanin Valle, were regular food stamp recipients. Valle, a waitress who recently moved to Manchester, said she was away from her Hartford apartment during the tropical storm, and had left her windows open. Carpets and clothing was damaged and the food in her refrigerator spoiled after her building lost power.

At 10 a.m. Valle said she had been on line for about two hours. Valle said she had heard that the program is not for food stamp clients, but she said a friend on food stamps had received $375. She shrugged her shoulders and said, "We'll see….I'm still going to give it a try.
"

So she leaves her windows open during a tropical storm, gets her carpet and clothes soaked, and now wants to obligate other citizens to give her money? The mentality is just astonishing.

Oh, I'm glad to see those hippies getting pepper-sprayed in the first video. Funniest damn thing I saw all day!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Occupy Wall Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:46 pm

Never met a peaceful female protestor though I live in hope.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

Occupy Wall Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:47 pm

The welfare system's a crock of shit. Humans by their very nature are self-serving opportunists. Grant them a chance to get something for nothing, and they'll be all over it. Faster than you can say "David Lloyd George."
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

Occupy Wall Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:51 pm

Avarice wrote:

Met a peaceful female protestor once. Unfortunately the objection was me.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

Occupy Wall Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:14 pm

Avarice wrote:

Never met an attractive female protester either. They all have really short, close-cropped hair, wear Birkenstock and cargo shorts, don't shave under their arms, wear no make-up, smell like 3-day old fish and seem to be really, really angry all the time. In other words, they look like the women in the video.

And, by the way, I thought the reaction of the women was hysterical and over-dramatic. They clearly wanted to be sprayed or tasered; the whole thing has been a set up to try and force the police to use "excessive force". These hippies are a movement in search of a cause; until a few days ago none of them even had a cohesive, unified reason for being there. They had to put up a poll on one website asking for suggestions on who to protest against and why. They are basically a bunch of lost, aimless, granola-eating, tree-hugging, 20-somethings with too much time on their hands.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

Occupy Wall Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:25 pm

They all usually have small tits. And dress like guys.

Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

Occupy Wall Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:31 pm

And look like guys. In fact, they are guys.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Occupy Wall Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:39 pm

Keira Knightley and Carey Mulligan.

I think we now have conclusive evidence that they're both terrorists. Commence dunking.

If they float they're guilty of terrorism. If they sink they're innocent, but no matter.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

Occupy Wall Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:43 pm

Mulligan's already got the ROSEMARY'S BABY haircut. Does she know something we don't?
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

Occupy Wall Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:22 am

there is only way to solve the global financial crisis:

get rid of the IMF

get rid of the Federal Reserve Bank (which is not really even a Bank)

take money and banks and big business out of Politics and Presidential Elections
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Occupy Wall Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:30 am

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
Avarice wrote:

Never met an attractive female protester either. They all have really short, close-cropped hair, wear Birkenstock and cargo shorts, don't shave under their arms, wear no make-up, smell like 3-day old fish and seem to be really, really angry all the time.

And, by the way, I thought the reaction of the women was hysterical and over-dramatic. They clearly wanted to be sprayed or tasered; the whole thing has been a set up to try and force the police to use "excessive force". These hippies are a movement in search of a cause;
They are basically a bunch of lost, aimless, granola-eating, tree-hugging, 20-somethings with too much time on their hands.

LOL, they obviously want to impress you!
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

Occupy Wall Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:29 am

I checked this out this evening. Everyone was generally mild. A lot of guys there seemed to be looking to fuck some of the trampy protesters who haven't showered in days. Bless their hearts.

My only issue was their paranoid attitude toward people who walked up to the crowd and disagreed with what they were doing. There was a bystander there claimed that camping out in Zuccotti Park wasn't going to solve the problem. Immediately, a lot of the protesters started calling him a "provocateur" and "an agent". Reminded of the nuttier 9/11 conspiracists you see near the WTC site.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Occupy Wall Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:22 am

Mr. Brown wrote:
A lot of guys there seemed to be looking to fuck some of the trampy protesters who haven't showered in days. Bless their hearts.

It was good to meet you too, Brown. Join me on the next slutwalk.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

Occupy Wall Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:56 am

Mr. Brown wrote:
I checked this out this evening. Everyone was generally mild. A lot of guys there seemed to be looking to fuck some of the trampy protesters who haven't showered in days. Bless their hearts.

My only issue was their paranoid attitude toward people who walked up to the crowd and disagreed with what they were doing. There was a bystander there claimed that camping out in Zuccotti Park wasn't going to solve the problem. Immediately, a lot of the protesters started calling him a "provocateur" and "an agent". Reminded of the nuttier 9/11 conspiracists you see near the WTC site.

Not too surprising, protesters who show up at events like this - on either side of the political spectrum - tend to be narrow-minded Kool-aid guzzlers.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Occupy Wall Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:02 am

Erica Ambler wrote:
Mr. Brown wrote:
A lot of guys there seemed to be looking to fuck some of the trampy protesters who haven't showered in days. Bless their hearts.

Hey, those ladies went the extra mile just because they know your style and want to appeal to you guys, show some respect. Not their fault they aren't Craig, can't everybody get so chummy with the Craigsmeister.
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

Occupy Wall Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:40 pm

Demonstrations are a great way to meet women, in my younger years me and some mates went to a few of those gatherings. Obviously prepared unless you want to look silly. And it was easier chatting the ladies up than at a bar. :oops:
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

Occupy Wall Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:03 pm

saint mark wrote:
Demonstrations are a great way to meet women, in my younger years me and some mates went to a few of those gatherings. Obviously prepared unless you want to look silly. And it was easier chatting the ladies up than at a bar. :oops:

Agreed. I think that's what most of the women at all these protests and marches are really looking for (a husband or a good man or both), even if they don't know it at the time. A sexually satisfied woman won't care about banking regulations or the death toll in Afghanistan.
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

Occupy Wall Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:12 am

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
saint mark wrote:

Agreed. I think that's what most of the women at all these protests and marches are really looking for (a husband or a good man or both), even if they don't know it at the time. A sexually satisfied woman won't care about banking regulations or the death toll in Afghanistan.

I am not sure about the statement that a sexually satisfied woman doesn't care about anything. It is more the type of woman that goes to such meeting, they are more selfconcious, know what they want, intelligent and in my experience have a healthy appetite for pleasure of the bodily kind. And I enjoy the fire in women, non-believers can be so boring. :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

Occupy Wall Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:22 am

saint mark wrote:

I am not sure about the statement that a sexually satisfied woman doesn't care about anything. It is more the type of woman that goes to such meeting, they are more selfconcious, know what they want, intelligent and in my experience have a healthy appetite for pleasure of the bodily kind. And I enjoy the fire in women, non-believers can be so boring. :cheers:

My comment may have been too cerebral. I guess what I was trying to say is what these professional, hippie female protesters all really need is just a good jump. They need a man to dominate them! To make love to them enough to make them forget the war in Afghanistan or how much the CEO of Bank of America is earning. A man like you! Or Dames Bong!
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

Occupy Wall Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:51 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
Mr. Brown wrote:

You were the only man there with a goal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Occupy Wall Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street Empty

Back to top Go down

Occupy Wall Street
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: News & Current Affairs-
Jump to: