More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Bond and Beyond's Room 101

Go down 
+14
Ravenstone
CJB
j7wild
lachesis
Salomé
Fort Knox
Fae
Santa
saint mark
Chief of SIS
Gravity's Silhouette
Control
Perilagu Khan
Largo's Shark
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

Bond and Beyond's Room 101 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bond and Beyond's Room 101   Bond and Beyond's Room 101 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:07 am

Graham Norton
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: Bond and Beyond's Room 101   Bond and Beyond's Room 101 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:35 am

Mr. Brown wrote:
I hate it when the waitress doesn't ask me to meet her in the bathroom for a quickie.

That has been spoiled for you by these basterds of attentive lovers that take their time and find the female orgasm important. I hate that when they spoil it for us all. ;)
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: Bond and Beyond's Room 101   Bond and Beyond's Room 101 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:21 pm

Wilful ignorance. And stupid questions. ("You've sent me a letter asking for bank statements. Does that mean I have to bring in bank statements?" Me : "Let's take a wild guess and say 'yes', shall we?")

Bad spelling and poor grammar.

People who do as they're told simply because someone told them and 'it must be right'.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Bond and Beyond's Room 101   Bond and Beyond's Room 101 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:31 pm

Movie websites that constantly refer to new projects as "rebooting the franchise/series".
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Bond and Beyond's Room 101   Bond and Beyond's Room 101 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:33 pm

Fae wrote:
^Yes.

Pretty boys at the gym who just work on pretty muscles and stand in big groups when you are trying to do weights at the gym. (and because summer is coming there has been a massive increase)

Have you ever considered that maybe the pretty boys are, like Erich Kriegler, into each other and not into girls?
Back to top Go down
G section
Q Branch
Q Branch
G section

PostSubject: Re: Bond and Beyond's Room 101   Bond and Beyond's Room 101 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:42 pm

People who say 'grass' instead of 'grarse' when they aren't from the North. It's just wrong.
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: Bond and Beyond's Room 101   Bond and Beyond's Room 101 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:44 pm

G section wrote:
People who say 'grass' instead of 'grarse' when they aren't from the North. It's just wrong.

Hmmm depends on where you class the North to begin. It's confusing for those of us in the Midlands!
Back to top Go down
Aris

Aris

PostSubject: Re: Bond and Beyond's Room 101   Bond and Beyond's Room 101 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:01 pm

Thumbs up bitches in YouTube.
Back to top Go down
Santa
Q Branch
Q Branch
Santa

PostSubject: Re: Bond and Beyond's Room 101   Bond and Beyond's Room 101 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:21 pm

lachesis wrote:
G section wrote:

Hmmm depends on where you class the North to begin. It's confusing for those of us in the Midlands!
Nobody should say 'grass' instead of 'grarse'. It's just wrong.
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: Bond and Beyond's Room 101   Bond and Beyond's Room 101 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:24 pm

Santa wrote:

There's only one 'r' in 'grass'. No 'r' in 'bath' or 'castle'.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Bond and Beyond's Room 101   Bond and Beyond's Room 101 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:26 pm

Ravenstone wrote:
Santa wrote:

There's only one 'r' in 'grass'. No 'r' in 'bath' or 'castle'.

It's bleeding grarse, barth and carstle!

Though it does help that I sound a bit like Michael Caine.
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: Bond and Beyond's Room 101   Bond and Beyond's Room 101 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:30 pm

Sharky wrote:

Only if you're a saft shandy drinking southern gel's blouse!
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Bond and Beyond's Room 101   Bond and Beyond's Room 101 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:33 pm

Ravenstone wrote:
Sharky wrote:

Only if you're a saft shandy drinking southern gel's blouse!

I'm an East End hardnut! I'll drink you under the table n more!
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: Bond and Beyond's Room 101   Bond and Beyond's Room 101 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:53 pm

Sharky wrote:

Oh the times I've heard that one....

So what's your maximum intake on whisky then? In pints? ;)
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Bond and Beyond's Room 101   Bond and Beyond's Room 101 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:14 pm

Ravenstone wrote:
Sharky wrote:

Oh the times I've heard that one....

So what's your maximum intake on whisky then? In pints? ;)

Scotch whisky? It's bloody expensive.
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: Bond and Beyond's Room 101   Bond and Beyond's Room 101 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:41 pm

So'm I ;)

I downed a pint once, to win a bet. That was on top of the other I was drinking. Unfortunately, the pint was Bells :x

Still, I won the bet. And walked home.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Bond and Beyond's Room 101   Bond and Beyond's Room 101 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:41 am

My current pet peeve is that NFL players, coaches, and owners are being forced to wear pink and fuschia-colored ribbons to "raise awareness" of breast cancer in women. Their towels are pink, their headbands are pink, their official hats that they wear at press conferences have pink mixed in with the primary colors of the team's logo, their jockstraps are pink....

I mean, where does the pussification of American men end? This is a man's game. It was devised by men, played by men, for the enjoyment of men (and any chicks that want to sit quietly on the couch and not ask stupid questions or offer their opinions on which team has the best color scheme going into the fall season).

Honestly, why aren't these players, hell, the NFL as a whole, trying to draw attention and raise awareness for diseases such as testicular and prostate cancer? Too many men die needlessly from prostate cancer that, had it been detected earlier, could easily have been treated. But nooooooooooooooooooooooo.... the NFL wants to get behind these women and their causes, a cause that I might add, has already received extra-significant support from Hollywood and the government. Susan G.Koman's Race For The Cure being just one of the most high profile ways people are trying to help beat breast cancer.

But most of all, I find this really, really offensive:

Bond and Beyond's Room 101 - Page 2 Save-the-tatas

It's about MORE than saving a woman's breasts; it's about saving her life. This sort of cheap, marketing and sloganeering reduces women to nothing more than the owners of two mounds of gelatinous heaven, even though their lives are worth so much more. Quite frankly, I've been surprised to not see more feminist organizations speaking out against this splinter group Save The Tata's. While I'm sure they mean well, the focus is all wrong.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Bond and Beyond's Room 101   Bond and Beyond's Room 101 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:15 am

Bond and Beyond's Room 101 - Page 2 Article-0-00FA389100000578-603_468x676_popup
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Bond and Beyond's Room 101   Bond and Beyond's Room 101 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:09 am

Job rejections, even by email, even by auto send thingy, at quarter to two in the morning. I've got a whole host of things for Room 101.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Bond and Beyond's Room 101   Bond and Beyond's Room 101 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 5:56 pm

Chief of SIS wrote:
Perilagu Khan wrote:
Rap is the first thing that sprang to mind. And I'm sure you'll concur, Shark.

:)

I used to have a taste aversion to rap but I must say it has grown on me. I love all types of music besides what today is basically "country-pop" (give me some Johnny Cash though and I'll be good forever). Like it or not, people like Kanye West understand modern music production unlike a lot of musicians. I love some Jay-z and some Run DMC.
Cosigned. You have to wade through a lot of shit, but there's some truly great hip-hop out there that's not all about hoes, money and bling.
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: Bond and Beyond's Room 101   Bond and Beyond's Room 101 - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:16 pm

Ant & Dec and "I'm {kinda} a celebrity get me out of {this thing I chose to do and get paid for} here".

also

Katie Price....wtf at least Jade had the decency to die!

I hate reality TV incidentally I guess I could go for a global shot in room 101 but I prefer to see it disintegrate bit by bit.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Bond and Beyond's Room 101   Bond and Beyond's Room 101 - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:32 am

When you put on your turn signal to make a right turn and you look in the rear view mirror, the driver behind you is either not slowing down and he is tailgating you or he is honking at you because he thinks you are not making that turn quick enough or they move to the left lane to go around you at the last minute, barely missing hitting you and some of them will even honk at you and give you the Texas salute with their fingers as they pass you by.

Are people in such a hurry nowadays that they can't spare 1-2 min to allow the driver in front of them to make a right turn?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bond and Beyond's Room 101   Bond and Beyond's Room 101 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bond and Beyond's Room 101
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2