More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Are the protests spreading across the U.S. the sign of an 'American Spring'?

Go down 
+10
6of1
Largo's Shark
Salomé
Control
Jack Wade
Perilagu Khan
CJB
bitchcraft
saint mark
Gravity's Silhouette
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

Are the protests spreading across the U.S. the sign of an 'American Spring'? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are the protests spreading across the U.S. the sign of an 'American Spring'?   Are the protests spreading across the U.S. the sign of an 'American Spring'? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:44 am

Sharky wrote:
Kennon wrote:
Now - does anybody here really consider creationism seriously???

No, though Drax rejects evolutionary theory, and goes with more of an intelligent design model.

I remember he once had an epic thread back on the old site, with Harms, Tux, Sykes and myself duking it out with him, over that.

If by "creationism" you mean that the earth was created in 6 literal days then I would not agree. However, I completely reject evolutionary theory; there is design and order in our universe that could statistically never have occurred by random chance. There was clearly some thing, or some body, that designed the world we live in and our relationship to it and our environment and other celestial bodies.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

Are the protests spreading across the U.S. the sign of an 'American Spring'? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are the protests spreading across the U.S. the sign of an 'American Spring'?   Are the protests spreading across the U.S. the sign of an 'American Spring'? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:52 am

Grav, I suggest setting up a provocative debate thread (with a poll for Atheistic/Agnostic Evolution, Theistic Evolution, Intelligent Design, Old World Creationism, New World Creationism or other) .
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Are the protests spreading across the U.S. the sign of an 'American Spring'?   Are the protests spreading across the U.S. the sign of an 'American Spring'? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:49 pm

Perilagu Khan wrote:
It's more imperiled by postmodern Leftists who wish to foreclose all inquiry into genetic and other non-sociological differences between the sexes, races and ethnicities. The pomos are worse than flat-earthers, they're obscurantists.

Yeah... I'm going to stick by my belief that these guys still pose more of a threat. laugh
Back to top Go down
groucho070
Cipher Clerk
groucho070

PostSubject: Re: Are the protests spreading across the U.S. the sign of an 'American Spring'?   Are the protests spreading across the U.S. the sign of an 'American Spring'? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:07 am

Sharky wrote:
Grav, I suggest setting up a provocative debate thread (with a poll for Atheistic/Agnostic Evolution, Theistic Evolution, Intelligent Design, Old World Creationism, New World Creationism or other) .
I second this. The discussion at the previous place on this subject was fantastic.
Back to top Go down
http://grouchydays.blogspot.com
Fae
Q Branch
Q Branch
Fae

PostSubject: Re: Are the protests spreading across the U.S. the sign of an 'American Spring'?   Are the protests spreading across the U.S. the sign of an 'American Spring'? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:22 pm

groucho070 wrote:
Sharky wrote:
I second this. The discussion at the previous place on this subject was fantastic.
+1
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Are the protests spreading across the U.S. the sign of an 'American Spring'?   Are the protests spreading across the U.S. the sign of an 'American Spring'? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:34 pm

Hm, not much to discuss IMO, mostly a question of believe it or not. I don't buy creationism and that's that for me. Wouldn't want to insult those who do, neither can I change their dogma. Nothing to discuss for me.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Are the protests spreading across the U.S. the sign of an 'American Spring'?   Are the protests spreading across the U.S. the sign of an 'American Spring'? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:09 pm

Kennon wrote:
Hm, not much to discuss IMO, mostly a question of believe it or not. I don't buy creationism and that's that for me. Wouldn't want to insult those who do, neither can I change their dogma. Nothing to discuss for me.

Agree with your sentiment, except for the not wanting to insult them bit. tongue
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Are the protests spreading across the U.S. the sign of an 'American Spring'?   Are the protests spreading across the U.S. the sign of an 'American Spring'? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:38 pm

You two can sit the match out, but there's a good number of users here who enjoy debating those kind of topics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are the protests spreading across the U.S. the sign of an 'American Spring'?   Are the protests spreading across the U.S. the sign of an 'American Spring'? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Are the protests spreading across the U.S. the sign of an 'American Spring'?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4