More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Comments and Suggestions.

Go down 
+49
Control
dr. strangelove
lachesis
Agent007391
boldfinger
Dr No
Santa
Moore
General Yuskovich
Blunt Instrument
Toppers
James Bond
j7wild
Salomé
Jack Wade
Prisoner Monkeys
tiffanywint
Chief of SIS
Gravity's Silhouette
Sleeper
bondfan06
Fairbairn-Sykes
bitchcraft
GeneralGogol
HJackson
Perilagu Khan
colly
MOO7RE
Louis Armstrong
Fae
Ravenstone
Klown
danslittlefinger
G section
Mr. Trevelyan
Hilly
Fort Knox
Chang
CJB
Makeshift Python
Satorious
Lazenby.
lalala2004
CIS
retrokitty
Largo's Shark
Vesper
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
The White Tuxedo
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Comments and Suggestions. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:39 pm

Perilagu Khan wrote:
I think patently idiotic complaints should be ignored and M should post the moderators wherever he damn well pleases.
Show some respect for the masses, Khan. After all, everyone's opinion is equally valid. That's what made the West what it is today.

Fucked.
Back to top Go down
Louis Armstrong
Q Branch
Q Branch
Louis Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:02 pm

There is a list of mods for each individual forum at the bottom of each forum's front page.

Additionally a global mod (those with a 'staff' banner above their avatars) can do anything you want moderation-wise
Back to top Go down
Fae
Q Branch
Q Branch
Fae

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:25 am

Perilagu Khan wrote:
Personally, I think patently idiotic complaints should be ignored and M should post the moderators wherever he damn well pleases.
Nice.
Back to top Go down
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:14 am

Louis Armstrong wrote:
There is a list of mods for each individual forum at the bottom of each forum's front page.

Additionally a global mod (those with a 'staff' banner above their avatars) can do anything you want moderation-wise

Indeed. And, just to ratchet up the moderator presence and ease-of-access to this information, there's now a list of all moderators and their "assigned stations" in this very forum (Enquiries).
Back to top Go down
https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: a   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:50 am

Fae wrote:
Perilagu Khan wrote:
Personally, I think patently idiotic complaints should be ignored and M should post the moderators wherever he damn well pleases.
Nice.

Not particularly.
Back to top Go down
Fae
Q Branch
Q Branch
Fae

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:35 am

Thanks, M! :)
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:16 pm

I clean forgot I was a mod' for the fan[fic] section. Huzzar
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:23 pm

The fanfic section's become a graveyard. Any ideas on how to kickstart it? I know Moore had an audio book project on the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:26 pm

Sharky wrote:
The fanfic section's become a graveyard. Any ideas on how to kickstart it? I know Moore had an audio book project on the horizon.

I've no idea personally. I considered the Deadline Midnight thingy from MI6 but wasn't sure beyond myself and possibly Fae who else would post. Likewise I've given up writing Bond for the forseeable future. If Moore or others have ideas, make it so. Beyond shooting people I've nothing.
Back to top Go down
Fae
Q Branch
Q Branch
Fae

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:36 pm

And I wouldn't be posting now unless it was a drabble type thing since I don't have time.

The DMS was fun but only when everyone joined in and commented on each other's stuff. If people aren't willing to do that it kinda falls apart. We could kickstart it but I reckon maybe allow very low word counts because than people can just do flash fiction etc.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:37 pm

Fae wrote:
And I wouldn't be posting now unless it was a drabble type thing since I don't have time.

The DMS was fun but only when everyone joined in and commented on each other's stuff. If people aren't willing to do that it kinda falls apart. We could kickstart it but I reckon maybe allow very low word counts because than people can just do flash fiction etc.

exactly, indeed and quite.

Unless the likes of Cal, Bong and a few others were ever to get involved..Well I don't know. It's not a question of time writing Bond at the moment, just needing to move on from it and I don't have too much faith in it unless I rewrote one of my earlier works.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:38 pm

The good thing is you've got a lot of Cb.ners who might contribute.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:41 pm

Rave wrote some amusing slash stuff involving 006 and 007 getting it on, IIRC.

I think Pierce would have been bottom.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:44 pm

More excuse for pain face, right?
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:02 am

And overdramatic grunting.

"UUUUUUUGHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN"

Comments and Suggestions. - Page 10 6dba5a59
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:45 am

Stop archiving stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:53 am

Concur.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:56 am

He's clearly doing it for a reason. Most stuff gets sent to the archives to avoid potential complaints.

But Star Trek???
Back to top Go down
Fairbairn-Sykes
Head of Station
Head of Station
Fairbairn-Sykes

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:31 am

Yeah, no jokes, but things like that are why a lot of us are here instead of MI6 Communism.
Back to top Go down
http://goldenagebat.blogspot.com
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:57 pm

Has the Star Trek thread been split? If so, does anyone have a working link to the split section of the thread? I know for a fact that I personally have never edited, split or censored this thread in any way, so this is a problem I'll have to look into in order to find out whether this has been done automatically for some reason, whether it's just a prank or whether Forumotion have done it.

Can someone please explain every single thing that has happened to the Star Trek thread, so that I know where to start in looking into this problem? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:03 pm

Here's the old 67 page Trek thread:

https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com/t817-star-trek

And here's the new one:

https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com/t818-star-trek

I'm not sure what happened, or when the first one was locked. I haven't been following these Star Trek threads closely, but I know that each time I tried to merge the two, it failed. All it did was invalidate the previous link I made to the original thread.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:06 pm

I think there's an automatic split program. For a moment I managed to merge them but then the system automatically split them again and locked the first portion. The same thing happened to Last Movie You Watched thread although at the time I assumed that was Tux locking up it up to make a newer thread like in MI6.
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:07 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
Rave wrote some amusing slash stuff involving 006 and 007 getting it on, IIRC.

Don't forget the crossover with Sharpe.

And Mrs. Doubtfire.

Quote :
I think Pierce would have been bottom

That's nominative determinism for you.
Back to top Go down
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:36 pm

Makeshift Python wrote:
I think there's an automatic split program.

That's the only explanation I can think of, having just looked into the problem. I've tried a few things (merging, increasing the amount of posts per page, looking through all of the admin options), but to no avail.

So, having just looked at the original Star Trek thread, I calculated the amount of posts in that thread and it came to a total of exactly 1000.

So the only conclusion I can reach is that there is a limit of 1000 posts allowed per topic.

But don't worry, the original Star Trek thread won't be lost, it'll just be locked, which has been done automatically, and seems to be done again automatically after a moderator/admin has clicked on "unlock". There's just a limit by the looks of it, and I'd guess that exactly the same thing happened in the "Last Film You Watched" topic.
Back to top Go down
Fairbairn-Sykes
Head of Station
Head of Station
Fairbairn-Sykes

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:24 pm

Ah good. Much pleased.
Back to top Go down
http://goldenagebat.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Comments and Suggestions.
Page 10 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next