More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Comments and Suggestions.

Go down 
+49
Control
dr. strangelove
lachesis
Agent007391
boldfinger
Dr No
Santa
Moore
General Yuskovich
Blunt Instrument
Toppers
James Bond
j7wild
Salomé
Jack Wade
Prisoner Monkeys
tiffanywint
Chief of SIS
Gravity's Silhouette
Sleeper
bondfan06
Fairbairn-Sykes
bitchcraft
GeneralGogol
HJackson
Perilagu Khan
colly
MOO7RE
Louis Armstrong
Fae
Ravenstone
Klown
danslittlefinger
G section
Mr. Trevelyan
Hilly
Fort Knox
Chang
CJB
Makeshift Python
Satorious
Lazenby.
lalala2004
CIS
retrokitty
Largo's Shark
Vesper
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
The White Tuxedo
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

Comments and Suggestions. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:49 pm

All of sudden, a lot of images on BAB aren't loading. They're just showing up as black or white rectangles. Though when I click on "view image", it appears, and when I go back to the page, it's back to the normal.

Am I the one who's got this?
Back to top Go down
Louis Armstrong
Q Branch
Q Branch
Louis Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:36 pm

Everything's okay for me, Shark.

What I wanted to suggest was that maybe somebody could move that huge amount of polls Gravity made in the JB Films forum to the Polls forum. Mod to the rescue, plz?
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:44 pm

All done.

The image problem has since passed, whatever it was.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:53 pm

I have a suggestion. I miss a lot of new thread start-ups because there doesn't seem to be an active-topics link or today's posts link. Any chance the program will allow for such organization of posts - most recent posts at the top, sothat when one logs on, you can easily see what threads are active that day?
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:02 am

tiffanywint wrote:
I have a suggestion. I miss a lot of new thread start-ups because there doesn't seem to be an active-topics link or today's posts link. Any chance the program will allow for such organization of posts - most recent posts at the top, sothat when one logs on, you can easily see what threads are active that day?

"Today's Active Topics" in your bottom right hand corner on the front page is pretty much a complete "Today's Posts" link, though I'm not sure whether the posts are put in order of most recent. There's also the "Posts since last visit" link in your top right hand corner to click on.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:10 am

Lazenby. wrote:
There's also the "Posts since last visit" link in your top right hand corner to click on.

That's the one I use. I have it bookmarked.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:29 am

Sharky wrote:
Lazenby. wrote:
There's also the "Posts since last visit" link in your top right hand corner to click on.

I do use that but still I miss lots of new threads.:scratch:
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:33 am

tiffanywint wrote:
Sharky wrote:
Lazenby. wrote:

I do use that but still I miss lots of new threads.:scratch:

Maybe M could introduce a version of that feature, where every thread created on can be viewed in order of last post. Kind of like what NuMi6's got.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:43 am

Actually the View posts since last visit link suddenly seems to be displaying way more posts. Did M do something?
Back to top Go down
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:50 pm

tiffanywint wrote:
Actually the View posts since last visit link suddenly seems to be displaying way more posts. Did M do something?

I'd sent Forumotion an e-mail the other night about one of our members being unable to view some of the forums as I'd spent a while trying to find the solution to the problem myself but to no avail. But that problem seems to be clearing up, so maybe it was just a Forumotion lull the other day and things are hopefully back to normal now across the forums.
Back to top Go down
https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 12:19 am

Thanks M. My concern though was that we might need a "today's posts" link or link to "latest posts", so one can keep track of what the latest activity is. Maybe its just me and the way I navigate the site, but I seem to often stumble across threads that have been up for days, but that I didn't catch via, the View Posts Since Last Visit link.
Back to top Go down
Louis Armstrong
Q Branch
Q Branch
Louis Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:50 pm

New banner with the blue 'AND'? Ace.

I also appreciate that the banner's text is anti-aliased now. Much smoother.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:04 pm

Is it just me or have the pages been widended? I have to scroll horizontally to reach the end of a post.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:09 pm

Works fine on this end. Maybe it's the computer screen-size.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:16 pm

It's a banner issue. I had the same problem as CJB, but I fixed it by zooming out. Still doesn't help, since the text now is a bit hard to read.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:28 pm

Works for me. Nice banner too.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:18 pm

CJB wrote:
Is it just me or have the pages been widended? I have to scroll horizontally to reach the end of a post.

Seems like they have. Regarding the scrolling, it might depend on your browser's window size or computer's display size.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:23 pm

I'd like to suggest that we have a separate thread for SKYFALL set and shooting pictures. It's great that we're getting all of the location photos, but it also seems to be taking a long time to load up the pages, along with the comments. Sometimes I'm trying to read the comments, and then suddenly the page just keeps expanding and expanding because not all the pictures have loaded.

My 14k modem is having trouble hand downloading all of this information.
Back to top Go down
Louis Armstrong
Q Branch
Q Branch
Louis Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:13 am

CJB wrote:
Sharky wrote:
It's a banner issue. I had the same problem as CJB, but I fixed it by zooming out. Still doesn't help, since the text now is a bit hard to read.
You guys still having this problem? If you are, one solution is to slim the banner down and then make the board's width not a fixed amount of pixels, but rather a fixed percentage of any given browser's width. Would that be easy to do, M?
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:54 am

No, it's fixed.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:45 am

Yep, fine for me now.
Back to top Go down
Louis Armstrong
Q Branch
Q Branch
Louis Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:06 am

Comments and Suggestions. - Page 11 007%20James%20Bond%20Posters

I like this little poster at the bottom of the front page, it looks like she might clean his gun.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:36 am

Midgets are great at head.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:56 am

How about a Film Music sub-forum within the Film News & Discussion forum? Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:34 pm

Sounds good. When M logs back in he can reconfigure it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Comments and Suggestions.
Page 11 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next