More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Comments and Suggestions.

Go down 
+49
Control
dr. strangelove
lachesis
Agent007391
boldfinger
Dr No
Santa
Moore
General Yuskovich
Blunt Instrument
Toppers
James Bond
j7wild
Salomé
Jack Wade
Prisoner Monkeys
tiffanywint
Chief of SIS
Gravity's Silhouette
Sleeper
bondfan06
Fairbairn-Sykes
bitchcraft
GeneralGogol
HJackson
Perilagu Khan
colly
MOO7RE
Louis Armstrong
Fae
Ravenstone
Klown
danslittlefinger
G section
Mr. Trevelyan
Hilly
Fort Knox
Chang
CJB
Makeshift Python
Satorious
Lazenby.
lalala2004
CIS
retrokitty
Largo's Shark
Vesper
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
The White Tuxedo
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

Comments and Suggestions. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:16 am

Mr. Brown wrote:
How about a Film Music sub-forum within the Film News & Discussion forum?
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:13 pm

Mr. Brown wrote:
Mr. Brown wrote:
How about a Film Music sub-forum within the Film News & Discussion forum?

PM M.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:07 pm

Could we perhaps get the colour of links changed? Right now, they're almost identical to standard text, and so virtually impossible to see unless you make a note of it or the reader floats their cursor over it.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:13 pm

Prisoner Monkeys wrote:
Could we perhaps get the colour of links changed? Right now, they're almost identical to standard text, and so virtually impossible to see unless you make a note of it or the reader floats their cursor over it.

We've been asking for this God knows how many times since March, but sadly I don't think it's possible. When M next logs back in, hopefully he can enlighten us.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:42 pm

So far the best option is to simply underline the link.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:57 pm

I propose the following ranking system for those who don't post:

0 posts by 2 weeks = Lurker
0 posts by 6 weeks = KGB Informant
0 posts by 3 months = Stalker
0 posts by 6 months = Necrophiliac
0 posts by 1 year = Gary Glitter

Or something similar.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:49 pm

0 posts by 2 weeks = Tamawhorey
0 posts by 6 weeks = Christmas Jones
0 posts by 3 months = Lulu
0 posts by 6 months = Agent XXX
0 posts by 1 year = Jinx

Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:41 pm

Maybe a mix between the two lists
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:46 pm

Why do I keep getting e-mails telling me that a new topic has been added to a thread? I checked out my profile settings, and the Thomas Newman-SKYFALL thread has been added to my watchlist, sending me an e-mail every time someone posts. However, I never subscribed to the thread in the first place, and I'm sure I turned it off yesterday, only for the system to somehow turn itself back on overnight.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:50 pm

You may have accidentally clicked it again when you were selecting another page at the bottom of a thread. I do it every so often.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:44 pm

Actually it was happening to me too several times yesterday, had to go back to the watch page every time to delete the threads marked as such. They finally stopped when I made adjustments to the preference page, haven't had a problem after that. I suggest everyone to check their preference pages, I suspect every members' might have been reset.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:34 am

Yeah, I just found that, too. I don't know why it would have been reset, but I remember an old forum that I was on that used similar software to BAB. If you posted a certain number of times within a certain time period, the system automatically added the thread to your watchlist because it assumed you were interested in it. The problem was that the forum had over 30,000 active members, and so you would be inundated with thousands of e-mails overnight informing you that all the threads you were posting in had new replies. And the adminstraotrs refused to turn the feature off.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:43 am

I have a suggestion!

Continued membership be contingent on daily participation in the Mammaries game, which has been narrowed down to 19 remaining pairs, including Rosika Miklos. :bounce:
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:46 am

Sharky wrote:
I propose the following ranking system for those who don't post:

0 posts by 2 weeks = Lurker
0 posts by 6 weeks = KGB Informant
0 posts by 3 months = Stalker
0 posts by 6 months = Necrophiliac
0 posts by 1 year = Gary Glitter

Or something similar.

I like this! laugh
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:10 am

laugh

Where's M, by the way? On leave?
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:33 am

Been awhile has isn't it?

Maybe it's a good time to suggest a second admin, so that when one is away there is at least someone else around to look after it. Two heads are better than one.

Let M remain the real M though, cause we owe him a lot for helping us settle here after MI6 got nuked. I think a second admin should be titled Chief of Staff.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:48 am

I don't think it'd be a bad idea to have a 2nd administrator.

I've just been waiting for him to register B&B with Tapatalk. It makes forum browsing a lot easier. I hate going through Safari to post here on my phone. I always accidentally click the "Watch this topic" buttons when I try to move through pages. laugh
Back to top Go down
Louis Armstrong
Q Branch
Q Branch
Louis Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:07 am

It's natural enough for M to not be popping around much. He did inherit all of us as a community, after all. Board wasn't exactly active before then.

Sharky wrote:
Prisoner Monkeys wrote:

We've been asking for this God knows how many times since March, but sadly I don't think it's possible. When M next logs back in, hopefully he can enlighten us.
If it's not possible (I'm pretty sure it is), there should be another solution (like making links bold or a different colour).
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:13 am

It's somewhere on the old pages but I remember being told it wasn't possible to change the color of links without changing the rest of the text. Pretty bad forum design if true.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:17 am

FieldsMan wrote:
You may have accidentally clicked it again when you were selecting another page at the bottom of a thread. I do it every so often.
I haven't done that and I'm also getting the emails for multiple threads.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:20 am

For some reason the preferences have been reset. Better adjust them to your liking to prevent more e-mail notifications.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:21 pm

Makeshift Python wrote:
Been awhile has isn't it?

Maybe it's a good time to suggest a second admin, so that when one is away there is at least someone else around to look after it. Two heads are better than one.

Agreed. But whom? We need an Administrator and a Vice-Administrator who fulfills the duties of the Administrator in the unlikely event that he/she can no longer fullfill his duties and obligations.

Also, do we need more moderators, and is there a page somewhere in the forums that shows us a list of all the moderators and admins by name?
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:26 pm

Had to update it, since it was last edited before Khan's appointment as general mod.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:42 pm

As that Afghan/US troop thread's been merged into the YouTube thread do we still need the poll relating to the former thread in the YouTube thread?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Comments and Suggestions.
Page 12 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next