More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Comments and Suggestions.

Go down 
+49
Control
dr. strangelove
lachesis
Agent007391
boldfinger
Dr No
Santa
Moore
General Yuskovich
Blunt Instrument
Toppers
James Bond
j7wild
Salomé
Jack Wade
Prisoner Monkeys
tiffanywint
Chief of SIS
Gravity's Silhouette
Sleeper
bondfan06
Fairbairn-Sykes
bitchcraft
GeneralGogol
HJackson
Perilagu Khan
colly
MOO7RE
Louis Armstrong
Fae
Ravenstone
Klown
danslittlefinger
G section
Mr. Trevelyan
Hilly
Fort Knox
Chang
CJB
Makeshift Python
Satorious
Lazenby.
lalala2004
CIS
retrokitty
Largo's Shark
Vesper
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
The White Tuxedo
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

Comments and Suggestions. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:55 am

Who's the new bawss?
Back to top Go down
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:03 am

Ownership is sorted. Admin discussions are ongoing.

Love the avatar there, Sharky.
Back to top Go down
https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:24 am

All members should have received an e-mail detailing the current situation. If you haven't received the e-mail, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:15 pm

Absolutely swamped with PM's regarding the e-mail sent out, a lot of excellent PM's to mull over. I'll reply to each of them over this weekend, hold discussions throughout the week and hopefully appointments will be made the following Saturday. Thanks for all the responses, people. I'm already hugely confident for the future of the forums after reading some of these PM's. Onwards and upwards, let's get these forums back to what they should have always been.
Back to top Go down
General Yuskovich
'R'
'R'
General Yuskovich

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:21 pm

Dotdashdotdashdotdashdotdashdotcom!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebondologistblog.blogspot.co.uk
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:55 pm

CJB wrote:
Who's the new bawss?
Ambler, Sharky or William Shatner.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:08 pm

Hilly wrote:
CJB wrote:
Who's the new bawss?
Python?
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:22 pm

Largo's Shark wrote:
Hilly wrote:
CJB wrote:
Who's the new bawss?
Python?
And him.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:04 am

M wrote:
All members should have received an e-mail detailing the current situation. If you haven't received the e-mail, please let me know.
For reasons lost in the mists of time, the e-mail address in my profile was my work one. Am not back in work until the 9th, and have now changed it to my 'personal' one ... any chance it could now be sent to that? Thank you kindly.
Back to top Go down
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:27 am

Just PM'd it to you, Mr Instrument :-)
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:11 am

Sharky and William Shatner? Cool. That'd make us the place to be.

Seriously though... I hope somebody is really up for this job and can bring a big fat bag of enthusiasm and bright ideas with them. Mobilisation and new members would be a great way for a new admin to get the ball rolling.
Back to top Go down
Moore
Q Branch
Q Branch
Moore

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:51 am

I believe I changed my e-mail since I first signed up and never changed my address on my profile here, any chance I can get it sent to my e-mail or via PM?
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:46 pm

I don't think Moore and Blunt's cases are unique - there could be many more who missed out on the emails because of accounts no longer in use. A PM would better, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 2:35 pm

I do not seem to have received any emails either, any chance at resending? (or PMing?)
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:29 pm

I had some email. A call to arms and all that. I assume that was it and not M's way of sending a flare-up. :*h*: :*sm*: 
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:00 am

My email is still being sifted by the NSA. Maybe someone could send me copy by PM.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:18 am

The email went into my junk mail box, perhaps that's also the case with others who hadn't seen it.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:33 am

M wrote:
Just PM'd it to you, Mr Instrument :-)
Received and read, M. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:28 pm

Happy to see this banner reinstated.

I have an idea for it too. How bout we shuffle in different people on that banner every month. Like replace Connery with Moore, then the next month put in Craig. The beyond characters can stretch to anyone of course, as long as they fit in with the sensibilities with this forum. I think it would be a lot of fun to do that. Post a blank variation of the banner for everyone to download and submit their own banner with different characters, send it to Sharky for consideration.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:02 pm

That's a great idea.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:28 pm

I think the monthly reshuffle might be a bit much, but we need a more contemporary musical icon to replace Bowie. Me and LA originally had one of the Daft Punks guys seated, but it got cut. We could consider bringing it back.

Any other ideas?
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:41 pm

As you can see, I'm experimenting with the layout at the moment. Feedback would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:44 pm

Shark's got his work cut out without continuing the daily banner change game. New content and posting members are what's required and the whole admin procedure is something that plebs like you and me shouldn't even be involved with. The sooner it's invisible the better - the member participation bullshit was a disaster like most things run by committee.

That said, if you're going for a more contemporary musical icon right now it has to be Gaga though I think she's shit. Other instantly recognisable figures form the last 10 years would be Britney, Kylie and Eminem. Artistically, the noughties were fucking lean years.

Last edited by Erica Ambler on Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:46 pm

There's always Kanye.
Back to top Go down
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:47 pm

Hey now... Bowie just put out an album this year that is contemporary. tongue Maybe just a modern pic of him?

Each icon has to be recognizable or at least representative of the section.  Not sure the Daft Punks are as universally known as some other modern musicians.  Even if one doesn't know Hendricks, it's clear what she represents. :D

The musical choices of recent times are pitiful.

As for the layout... I like the different colours but most important for me is a good contrast.  The pink isn't as pleasant as the desert colours.

I agree with Ambler... Gang drafting can really get in the way of a good flow to the forum.  That said, people should feel free to submit art if they think it's appropriate. That's always been the case. Those in charge can use it or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Comments and Suggestions.
Page 18 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next