More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

[LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2

Go down 
+20
Lazenby.
The White Tuxedo
Gravity's Silhouette
Perilagu Khan
Stamper
AMC Hornet
Harmsway
Chigawa
Control
Largo's Shark
CJB
GeneralGogol
tiffanywint
Makeshift Python
Jack Wade
James Bond
Walecs
jet set willy
Prisoner Monkeys
marketto007
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

[LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2   [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:48 am

The White Tuxedo wrote:
So it's 9AM EST?
Yes, but it's not the trailer being discussed in this thread. It's the third trailer.
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2   [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:59 am

Largo's Shark wrote:

Mallory: Three months ago you lost the drive containing the identity of every agent embedded in terrorist organizations across the globe.

M: My operatives are pursuing every possible avenue.

Ok, given the rapturous reception afforded the trailer, am I now on my own in thinking that a character this stupid playing a major part in this (or any other Bond film) is a major blight upon it? This is the head of f*cking MI6. Just the film before last, she had her apartment broken into and had her private computer accessed. This is beyond f*cking retarded now.

Just how exactly do you bloody lose a drive like that anyway? No duplicates? Again, this is MI6. These writers are f*cking MORONS. Such a lame-assed way to make it about M and to make it PERSONAL. Tossers.

Just kidnapping the right five people for about two years could have made Skyfall the best Bond film since TLD. That's what's so heartbreaking.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2   [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:10 am

Lazenby. wrote:
Largo's Shark wrote:

Mallory: Three months ago you lost the drive containing the identity of every agent embedded in terrorist organizations across the globe.

Ok, given the rapturous reception afforded the trailer, am I now on my own in thinking that a character this stupid playing a major part in this (or any other Bond film) is a major blight upon it? This is the head of f*cking MI6.

Honestly, It ain't that hard to believe. We've had to the previous films to ram it home what a senile old bat M is. If she had a perfect track record for a single film, it wouldn't make any sense. Plus, you've got bloody MI6 operatives in the last 4 years losing pen drives and laptops containing vital date. It's not a big step to have their general director do the same, let alone this one.

This is M paying for being a f*cking useless boss all of these years, and getting killed for it. Count me in the ride.

Where's Silva's recruitment office?
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2   [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:13 am

My point is why wasn't she fired for a) being incompetent for bloody ages, or b) at the very least being way too old to be the head of MI6 and obviously senile? Or, more to the point, c) for eating up screentime with psychobabble emo crap involving Bond, screentime which could have been spent making a f*cking good film.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2   [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:25 am

Regardless of the reasons (too many to number anyway) - SKYFALL's "emotional content" is pretty much just M paying for her sins or what-have-you and all of the psychobabble crap she's spouted over the years, ending in her long belated death. Compared to the emo bollocks in the last couple of films, that sounds alright.

Mark my words, this will be the Craig era's detox.

SKYFALL

A.K.A.

KILL M
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2   [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:25 am

Largo's Shark wrote:
Regardless of the reasons (too many to number anyway) - SKYFALL's "emotional content" is pretty much just M paying for her sins or what-have-you and all of the psychobabble crap she's spouted over the years, ending in her long belated death. Compared to the emo bollocks in the last couple of films, that sounds alright.

Mark my words, this will be the Craig era's detox.

SKYFALL

A.K.A.

KILL M

I'm fine with this.

It seems like she turns out to be a major fuck-up within the international intelligence community. I like how Fiennes seems to be her superior, too, and seems to be cleaning up the mess. That's what I'm guessing, at least.

I hope the order to kill Bond doesn't turn out to be a ploy. It'd be a lot more interesting if she ends up legitimately "calling the shot".
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2   [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:13 am

So I wonder when its finally over and Mommy M goes her to the great Nursery in the Sky, who will new M and MP be?

I still think it looks like, Fiennes behind the M desk and Eve as new MP. I'm sure they can contrive some way to give her the MP name.

The above scenario is still speculation but it seems very plausible. The actors are in place.

Two end-of-film walk-ons kept under wraps all this time seems very unlikely.

Another possibility is that the new-old office set is introduced but that new M and new MP are kept off camera. They are there, but we don't really see them, meaning Eon can still cast the roles for next film.
Back to top Go down
AMC Hornet
Head of Station
Head of Station
AMC Hornet

PostSubject: Re: [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2   [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:18 am

Lazenby. wrote:
Largo's Shark wrote:

Ok, given the rapturous reception afforded the trailer, am I now on my own in thinking that a character this stupid playing a major part in this (or any other Bond film) is a major blight upon it? This is the head of f*cking MI6. Just the film before last, she had her apartment broken into and had her private computer accessed. This is beyond f*cking retarded now.

Just how exactly do you bloody lose a drive like that anyway? No duplicates? Again, this is MI6. These writers are f*cking MORONS. Such a lame-assed way to make it about M and to make it PERSONAL. Tossers.

Just kidnapping the right five people for about two years could have made Skyfall the best Bond film since TLD. That's what's so heartbreaking.
Darn. And I thought Skyfall was going to be good.

Does 'you' necessarily mean M herself, or possibly MI6 in the form of the dead agent Bond finds next to a laptop with the hard drive torn out?

Sure there are duplicates - the problem isn't that MI6 has no record of their embedded agents, it's that someone else (presumably Silva) does.

But, I suppose it was inevitable that someone wouldn't be happy with the sneak-peek we've been given of Skyfall. Kidnapping the right five people and letting someone like Lazenby produce, write and direct the next one sounds like the only sane solution. Then there will be no potential for misunderstandings.

Last edited by AMC Hornet on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2   [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:18 am

I don't think M is likely to be cast as a big F-up. Eon has too much invested in the Dench-M character. She will die honorably and not be scandalized or exposed as incompetent. in any big way.This is the way Dench, Babs and Mikey will want it to be.

The story is starting to look like it might be real stupid. Silva, calls her Mommy!

So she's supposed to be Silva's Mommy? Or is he playing with the name, because she acts like a mommy. I hope its the latter, and that he's not some bastard child of M. If so, man, have we ever come a long way from Miles Messervy.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2   [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:44 am

Lazenby. wrote:
Largo's Shark wrote:

laugh

Laz, I have to ask you, personally: what do you think of the part of the trailer when the Mi6 agents' names and faces are leaked on YouTube?

[LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2 - Page 4 Mi6agents

laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2   [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:50 am

The 1 viewer was James Page.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2   [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:55 am

laugh

He thought it'd be a video showing names and faces of ex-members of his forum.
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2   [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:51 pm

tiffanywint wrote:
I don't think M is likely to be cast as a big F-up. Eon has too much invested in the Dench-M character. She will die honorably and not be scandalized or exposed as incompetent. in any big way.This is the way Dench, Babs and Mikey will want it to be.

The story is starting to look like it might be real stupid. Silva, calls her Mommy!

So she's supposed to be Silva's Mommy? Or is he playing with the name, because she acts like a mommy. I hope its the latter, and that he's not some bastard child of M. If so, man, have we ever come a long way from Miles Messervy.

I agree I don't think we will see anything genuinely negative regarding 'M's competence there will be wriggle room where she's either planned ahead, been placed in a compromised position out of her hands, or just covering something greater.

I sincerely hope and in honesty expect the Mommy is a form of Jibe rather than evidence of a family connection....Surely even P&W wouldn't stoop to playing that card?
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2   [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:58 pm

tiffanywint wrote:

Are you being intentionally dense? He's openly mocking Bond, saying that Bond has had his hand held for too long and now that he's on his own, Bond won't be up to the task of taking Silva down.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: s   [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:10 pm

lachesis wrote:
tiffanywint wrote:

I agree I don't think we will see anything genuinely negative regarding 'M's competence there will be wriggle room where she's either planned ahead, been placed in a compromised position out of her hands, or just covering something greater.

I sincerely hope and in honesty expect the Mommy is a form of Jibe rather than evidence of a family connection....Surely even P&W wouldn't stoop to playing that card?

Of course it was a jibe. I can't believe anybody on this site would possibly think otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2   [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:40 pm

tiffanywint wrote:
So I wonder when its finally over and Mommy M goes her to the great Nursery in the Sky, who will new M and MP be?

I still think it looks like, Fiennes behind the M desk and Eve as new MP. I'm sure they can contrive some way to give her the MP name.

Totally agreed. Eve is Moneypenny. Anyone who hasn't figured that out yet simply doesn't want to know.

Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: s   [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:55 pm

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
tiffanywint wrote:

Totally agreed. Eve is Moneypenny. Anyone who hasn't figured that out yet simply doesn't want to know.

When the film actually arrives, I will remember this whether you're wrong or right.
Back to top Go down
James Bond
'R'
'R'
James Bond

PostSubject: Re: [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2   [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:35 pm

tiffanywint wrote:

What makes you so sure that she is, what evidence do you have?
Back to top Go down
AMC Hornet
Head of Station
Head of Station
AMC Hornet

PostSubject: Re: [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2   [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:36 pm

Who needs 'evidence' when you have opinion on your side?

Just ask my ex-wife.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2   [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:56 pm

Perilagu Khan wrote:
lachesis wrote:

Of course it was a jibe. I can't believe anybody on this site would possibly think otherwise.

Thank you for your reassurance Khan. I sleep easier now, knowing there are at least some limits in place on the perfidy being pushed, by the peddlers of nu-Bond. :shock:
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2   [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:52 pm

AMC Hornet wrote:
Who needs 'evidence' when you have opinion on your side?

Just ask my ex-wife.

I know, I know. Just like John Drake isn't, nor ever was, ***** in THE DARK KNIGHT RISES.

Just like the movie wasn't going to be called Skyfall.

Just like Sam Mendes wasn't going to direct Skyfall.

Just like Ben Whishaw wasn't going to be playing Q.

Just like Javier Bardem wasn't going to play the villain.

Just like Naomi Harris wasn't going to be starring in the movie.

Just like M didn't die at the end of SKYFALL.

I've said it a million times, and i"ll say it again: Naomi Harris is playing Moneypenny or she's assuming the customary role/secretarial position of Moneypenny by the end of this movie. It's a done deal. In the words of Stacy Sutton: You betcha!
Back to top Go down
AMC Hornet
Head of Station
Head of Station
AMC Hornet

PostSubject: Re: [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2   [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:56 pm

Leaked dialogue from B24:

"Good morning, James."

"'Morning, Moneypenny - going to shoot at me again today? How about a shave?"

(And I thought "you betcha" had become Sarah Palin's catchphrase.)
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2   [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:58 am

Where is your evidence of that? "Eve and Severine are the Bond girls, and Severine is a villain, so Eve must be Moneypenny"?

For all you know, EON shot scenes at Pinewood with an unknown actor playing the part of Moneypenny. They've managed to keep plenty of stuff from leaking out, and the reintroduction of Moneypenny would be high on the list of things they want to keep secret.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2   [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:08 am

M dies at the end of SF? You know this for certain, or are you merely conjecturing? I personally wouldn't be surprised if M does get 86ed, but given Dench's age we've always known this to be a possibility. Still, unless Eon leaks this critical plot point M's death is mere speculation.

As for Eve being Moneypenny, I'll believe it when I see it. Moneypenny never got truly intimate with Bond, but Eve certainly does. Moneypenny never got mixed up in any rough stuff out in the field, but we know Eve uses a sniper rifle against human targets on a moving train. A bit of a stretch for a common secretary, no?

Again, Gravy, please don't act so all-fired certain and cocksure about matters belonging to the realm of speculation, and in the case of Harris as Moneypenny, rather fantastic speculation at that.
Back to top Go down
AMC Hornet
Head of Station
Head of Station
AMC Hornet

PostSubject: Re: [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2   [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:24 am

Perilagu Khan wrote:

Again, Gravy, please don't act so all-fired certain and cocksure about matters belonging to the realm of speculation, and in the case of Harris as Moneypenny, rather fantastic speculation at that.

Why not?

Many of us are cocksure that Skyfall will be great, a fantastic speculation based on nothing more than the last two trailers.

Why shouldn't an up-and-coming actor agree to anchor herself to a diminishing recurring role? Hasn't Ralph Feinnes already agreed to play M in perpetuity (or has he, like Dench, already been assured that future films will become more about him than about 007)?

Or has Harris already been promised an increasingly important role in future films?

Tell us, Grav - you're the only one who knows!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2   [LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[LEAKED] Skyfall Trailer #2
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next