More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...

Go down 
+30
Xenia93
Staugust
Flush
AMC Hornet
Dr No
Moore
General Yuskovich
Makeshift Python
hegottheboot
Control
Prisoner Monkeys
00Twelve
lachesis
Gravity's Silhouette
Fort Knox
MBalje
Lazenby.
Vesper
Ravenstone
bitchcraft
Blunt Instrument
colly
Largo's Shark
G section
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
CJB
Hilly
tiffanywint
Louis Armstrong
danslittlefinger
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:11 am

BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 11 Qos_di11

Forster: "Shit, I've got a whopping headache coming on"
Giannini (turning away in disgust): "Been watching the dailies of all your shakycam shit again?"
Back to top Go down
AMC Hornet
Head of Station
Head of Station
AMC Hornet

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:17 pm

Welcome back, Laz.

Excellent entry, too!
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:54 pm

'Excellent, Giancarlo's knocked back 5 drinks ... now's a good time to mention that script change about what happens to Mathis'.
Back to top Go down
Louis Armstrong
Q Branch
Q Branch
Louis Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:01 am

Forster: "Dan, why can't you remember the name of the drink?"
Giannini: "It's just a damn drink, Marc."
Forster: "It's because the drink's name..."
Giannini: "When are we going to film in Italy?"
Forster: "Right after we film in a dumpster. Now Dan, you must ask yourself: why can't you remember the name of the drink? Why? Because you don't want to remember it. Pull out that giant photo of Vesper, and let's do another take."
Back to top Go down
danslittlefinger
'R'
'R'
danslittlefinger

Location : Somewhere where I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered...

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:10 am

M: Psstt G, got some of those pills to make me a decent f*****g producer?
G: Yep, got some of the little blue ones as well, Dan had to shift them.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:16 am

Forster: "Dan, it says here in the script you don't get to shag Olga but you have to do Fields."
Craig: "What the F*** is this bullshit!!! Damn, last movie they make me dump Solange, just when things were heating up, and this movie all I get is a quickie with the girl-scout. It's a madhouse! It's madhouse!
Gianni: Oh great, now he's going all Planet of the Apes on us. Nice one Forster!
Forster: "I thought he kinda looked like a monkey with all that crane hopping about in the last film"
Forster ducks as Craig tosses a glass
Craig: losing it, continues to channel Heston in Apes, "You maniacs, you maniacs, you finally did it! You finally did it! Damn you all to hell! You've emasculated James Bond.
Gianni: "What a drama queen! Next you know he'll be wearing heels and a dress"
Forster: "heh heh. laugh Good one, Carlo.
Back to top Go down
Louis Armstrong
Q Branch
Q Branch
Louis Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:59 pm

Winner: Lazenby.

Lazenby. wrote:

Forster: "Shit, I've got a whopping headache coming on"
Giannini (turning away in disgust): "Been watching the dailies of all your shakycam shit again?"
Yours again. Take it away!
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:39 am

Cheers LA. 8)

Here we go.....

BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 11 Babs
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:40 am

Babs MGW Press Conference
Babs: "Yes that is correct, Michael has been rendered mute. I will be answering all questions.
"Yes, I wear the pants. I am the boss.
" No, I won't be outfitting Michael in a dress, anytime soon. I much prefer Dan.
" Yes, I would like to see more finger-sucking in the next film.
" Well, I can't give the story away, but there is the possibility that Bond may have to go undercover at a tranny convention, so we shall see. I don't want to give away too much of the good stuff.
" Yes, there will be lots of action and gun-play. Whatever. But aren't there any more question about Bond in a dress?!
"You in the front row. Go ahead. Excellent question! Seeing as you asked, I am partial to Bond in a pink frock. That would be nice.
"Will we be championing a social cause with this film? Another excellent question. I think yes. Exploitation of water resources in the global south has been done. I think Haggy and Marc did a very nice job there. As for the new film, Dench and I do have some ideas, which we will be dictating, I mean suggesting to the scriptwriters.
" Yes, you in the back. Excellent suggestion. Agreed!The misogynistic-dinosaur tendencies of climate-deniers is something Bond might want to take a stand against. Michael write that idea down for me.
"Thank you people! Dan will be right out. He's just having some problems jamming his fat feet, into his new B23 promo-pumps."
Back to top Go down
Louis Armstrong
Q Branch
Q Branch
Louis Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:46 am

Babs: "How do we write? Neal and Robert are always looking for ways to blow up helicopters, whereas I sit down and look for the c-word..."
MGW: "The dreaded c-word."
Babs: "Character, c for character. So I have Judi talk to the female Bond, and they both criticize Bond to kingdom come."
MGW: "And then we move on to the next explosion."
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:00 am

Babs: "C'mon, get rid of that big blue banner with my name on it, it's obstructing the skirt I've forced Mike to wear to demonstrate how we're all EQUALS...."

Mike (mumbling): "Damn, I miss your dad...."

Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:36 am

Wilson: "I see you've found a new home for Daniel Craig's balls."
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:37 am

"Thank you all for coming here today.
"Today's topic is Michael's reduced role with Eon.
" As you can see, my half-brother or step-brother, or whatever the hell he is, looks like a bum.
"His deterioration started in Haiti during the filming of QoS. As many of you may recall, Michael chose for his cameo, to be slumming about in the lobby of the run-down dive-hotel that Bond visits.
" Well it seems, Michael has quite embraced the role. He claims that Paul's dialogue in the last two films has driven him to depression.
" He refuses to embrace the progressiveness of the new films that Dame Judi and I are working so hard on.
"So, because Michael has become such a poop, I find it only fitting that his new role at Eon will be cleaning the poop.
"Michael will retain his shares in the company. Nothing I can do about that, however his respsonbilities will hithertoo be confined to caretaking and custodial.
"Michael has agreed to embrace his new responsibilities. He said something about rather cleaning up shit than shoveling it. Whatever.
"Any questions?
Back to top Go down
AMC Hornet
Head of Station
Head of Station
AMC Hornet

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:16 pm

Barbara: "Do you want to answer this one, Mike?
Mike?
Mike! Wake up, dammit, or your next cameo will be as a cadaver in a deleted scene!"

Wilson (thinking): Damn! Just when I was dreaming it was 1989 and I was still in charge...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:19 pm

tiffanywint wrote:
"Any questions?"

None, Babs. May I fetch your Jimmi Choos?
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:06 am

Upon glancing down, MGW began to seethe silently and vowed to get the captions guy fired.
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:26 am

Some very good laughs and quite a few honourable mentions deserved for many of the quips here....

But I think I'll award the winnings to the right honourable Mr tiffanywint, whom I feel captured absolutely perfectly the perception of some here that poor Mike is now little more than a downtrodden and enslaved soul sold to Satan....

tiffanywint wrote:

"Thank you all for coming here today.
"Today's topic is Michael's reduced role with Eon.
" As you can see, my half-brother or step-brother, or whatever the hell he is, looks like a bum.
"His deterioration started in Haiti during the filming of QoS. As many of you may recall, Michael chose for his cameo, to be slumming about in the lobby of the run-down dive-hotel that Bond visits.
" Well it seems, Michael has quite embraced the role. He claims that Paul's dialogue in the last two films has driven him to depression.
" He refuses to embrace the progressiveness of the new films that Dame Judi and I are working so hard on.
"So, because Michael has become such a poop, I find it only fitting that his new role at Eon will be cleaning the poop.
"Michael will retain his shares in the company. Nothing I can do about that, however his respsonbilities will hithertoo be confined to caretaking and custodial.
"Michael has agreed to embrace his new responsibilities. He said something about rather cleaning up shit than shoveling it. Whatever.
"Any questions?

Over to you, tiffanywint. 8)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:14 pm

Lazenby. wrote:
enslaved soul sold to Satan....

I wager Satan would make a much more entertaining Bond film than EON's last few efforts. Tits agogo for starters.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 6:19 pm

Thanks Laz! How about for this round, some Bond and Pussy at play!

"OK, OK, I'll switch the gas. I'll even boink you and let you toss me about in the hay, but please, wipe that annoying smirk off your face!"
BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 11 Honor-blackman-conquest-431
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:22 am

BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 11 Honor-blackman-conquest-431

'OK, it's yellow, but ... this MUST be hay I'm holding, surely. I mean, she's got trousers on ... and I'm not THAT skilful'.
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 2:21 pm

The test footage looked good but the Q branch telekenesis device was just considered a step too far.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:11 pm

Pussy was about to lose more than just her footing...
Back to top Go down
AMC Hornet
Head of Station
Head of Station
AMC Hornet

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:38 am

"You have a ten-inch whaaaaaat?!"
"Works every time."

Last edited by AMC Hornet on Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Louis Armstrong
Q Branch
Q Branch
Louis Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:31 am

"Sit down Pussy, you know I like chests at a level"
Back to top Go down
00Twelve
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
00Twelve

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:57 am

Sean always loved it when Honor showed off her Russian folk dancing skills on set.
Back to top Go down
http://www.felixleiter.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Bond :: James Bond Fan Area-
Jump to: