More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

The 'Cheating' Thread

Go down 
+7
CJB
Largo's Shark
bitchcraft
Control
Santa
Salomé
Vesper
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Have you cheated?
Yes
The 'Cheating' Thread Vote_lcap29%The 'Cheating' Thread Vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
No
The 'Cheating' Thread Vote_lcap50%The 'Cheating' Thread Vote_rcap
 50% [ 7 ]
Regularly
The 'Cheating' Thread Vote_lcap21%The 'Cheating' Thread Vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Once, and it was a mistake
The 'Cheating' Thread Vote_lcap0%The 'Cheating' Thread Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, but I wouldn't be opposed to it
The 'Cheating' Thread Vote_lcap0%The 'Cheating' Thread Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

The 'Cheating' Thread Empty
PostSubject: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:19 pm

So, I'm interested in getting some opinions on this because I'm genuinely torn.

I'm seeing more than one girl at the moment. Based off the nature of our relationships I suppose you could make the argument that I am 'dating' three.

Two have recently hinted strongly that they think this is an exclusive arrangement. They haven't brought this up directly.

Is it disingenuous to keep seeing all three under the pretense that we've never explicitly discussed exclusivity?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:19 pm

v

Last edited by Erica Ambler on Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 3:08 pm

I'd suggest honesty if you think there are long-term prospects for any of the relationships, Vesper.

If all three of them are just flings, it might be more trouble than it's worth to fess up.
Back to top Go down
Santa
Q Branch
Q Branch
Santa

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:26 pm

I've done it but never meant to.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:56 pm

v

Last edited by Erica Ambler on Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:08 pm

I'd shake your hand right now if I could, Vesper. That must be a hard game to play. laugh

I suggest that you keep it going until it crumbles. It might take a long time, or it might happen tomorrow, but things like this always dissolve and usually a messy way. But, when that happens, ditch all three of them and find another batch.

You're young. You're not getting married anytime soon, I presume. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:52 pm

v

Last edited by Erica Ambler on Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:21 pm

When that mess is behind him, I hope he makes an account at Bond And Beyond.

Perhaps we could get Eva, Helga, or Berenice to pass him the link.

Or Fae.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:52 pm

Vesper, how would you feel if any of these girls told you (a) they are seeing other guys, (b) they are fucking other guys?

Would you be, like, you know, jel??

Yeah...I've cheated in the past...but in my defence, I was in an unhappy, go nowhere relationship and eventually, 'gently' dumped him...so if I was labelled 'girlfriend' at the time, it was just a label....nothing else.

I've also dated guys simultaneously...these guys knew there were other variables in the equation, even if someone got to third base....

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:09 pm

v

Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:15 pm

Simple mathematics would suggest that men and women cheat in roughly equal numbers, unless you want to believe those wives and girlfriends seek out single men exclusively. ;)
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:17 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
Statistically, women are practised cheats; DNA testing has established that. Roughly one third of children turn out to be fathered by someone other than the guy on the birth certificate. Monogamy is an idea that has nothing to do with the species' everyday sexual behaviour.

Make sure you don't end up with someone else's brat, Vesper.

Perhaps if some of you guys were more capable of emotional fulfillment, improved out self-esteem, were romantic, we wouldn't have to outsource....

And besides, you bastards line up with your cocks in hand when we're ready...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:26 pm

v

Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:31 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
Incidentally, I found myself raising another man's child.

You fucked me up, Amblerdad. You may not have meant to, but you did.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:34 pm

v

Back to top Go down
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:50 pm

Salomé wrote:
I'd suggest honesty if you think there are long-term prospects for any of the relationships, Vesper.

If all three of them are just flings, it might be more trouble than it's worth to fess up.

Ok, here's where there's the big pickle. One of these girls, we'll call her "Uni", is serious long term potential. Like, marriage and kids potential. We have a heck of a lot in common in terms of attitudes, work ethic, politics, borderline alcoholism and ambitions, and her last name and mine make for a pretty good double-barrelled last name. And she's rich, which is always a plus. I won't see her for a couple of days and wonder what the fuss is about, then see her again and I'm dizzy all over again.

At the same time, we're 20. I don't want to even think about something that serious for another five years.

Another, we'll call her "Ballerina" is completely and utterly gorgeous. Has legs that go for ever. She is uncomplicated and sweet enough (superficially at least, she has a bit of a nasty side but it's good) to make someone hyperglycemic. And yeah, she's a ballet dancer. I repeat. She's. A. Fucking. Ballet. Dancer. I don't see her as long term material but I'm actually pretty keen on the idea of seeing her exclusively, before you throw the other two girls into the mix.

And then there's "Blondie". Like the others, perfect skin, teeth, hair. Has the biggest arse of the three. I've known her the longest and kind of accidentally wound up in the spot where in just through casual flirting. Problem is she's a) a boyfriend hopper and b) really emotionally invested in this. While I like her and get along with her, I don't really see anything serious coming out of it, but obviously on her end it is. I'm just not that deeply into her. But because I've known her longer, I kind of feel obligated not to disappoint her.

Blondie and Ballerina are the two who've hinted at exclusivity. But thinking on it 'Uni' spent the first month or so that we knew each other convincing me why neither of these girls are worth hooking up with/discouraging me from hooking up with them, which in retrospect might have been a passive aggressive thing on her part.

I realise I'm in a bit of a fool's paradise but I am pretty happy with things the way they are, in that I like not having to make a decision, but at the same time this is really a lot more bother than it's cracked up to be.

Quote :
Make sure you don't end up with someone else's brat, Vesper.

Before she broke up with her ex "Blondie" joked in a conversation with me that she had secretly gone off her birth control and was trying to get up the duff by her boyfriend. Suffice to say with the two I don't trust to have an abortion I take precautions.

Quote :
Vesper, how would you feel if any of these girls told you (a) they are seeing other guys, (b) they are fucking other guys?

Would you be, like, you know, jel??

Not overly. I started with one of them while they still had a boyfriend so I can't exactly throw stones.

Last edited by Vesper on Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Santa
Q Branch
Q Branch
Santa

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:52 pm

Dear God. Forget choosing somebody based upon their potential for marriage and kids. She's only suitable if she makes your heart stop, no matter your age. Forget the last one too, she sounds well cranky.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 5:02 pm

v

Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 5:10 pm

Whereas as I'm 20 going on 10.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 5:13 pm

v

Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 5:18 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
Santa wrote:
She's only suitable if she makes your heart stop, no matter your age.

Well, does he, Santa?

I carry a defibrillator in my pocket. Does that count?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:34 pm

v

Last edited by Erica Ambler on Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:00 pm

Vesper wrote:
Has the biggest arse of the three.

I vote this one.
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:12 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:

As for your poll, d'you think I'm daft or something? I don't want Rave to know about Santa or Oppers to know about Fae.

I was only pretending to be asleep.

As for cheating, technically - yes. On the whole, however, I have been wronged far more often than I have done the wronging. Not that it's about keeping score. Just that I don't mess around lightly.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:57 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
Oh, I meant to, all right. Shall we do Santa together?

Welcome to hell, son.

I'm curious....do you like eating where another man has just plowed? Even if it's junior?

PS Can I watch? :face:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'Cheating' Thread   The 'Cheating' Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The 'Cheating' Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next