More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

North Korea declares "state of war"

Go down 
+7
Makeshift Python
Blunt Instrument
bitchcraft
Prisoner Monkeys
j7wild
Hilly
CJB
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

North Korea declares "state of war" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Korea declares "state of war"   North Korea declares "state of war" - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:48 am

Back on topic, and North Korea seem to be issuing threats daily: now, they're threatening to close a joint North-South factory complex, which would leave hundreds of South Koreans stranded behind the border (and also shut down one of their few sources of currency, suggesting that they did not think this all the way through).
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: North Korea declares "state of war"   North Korea declares "state of war" - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 4:56 pm

Keep thinking of DAD: "When they come south we'll hit them with everything we have..."

However deluded he is, he must realise that any action on his part would be idiotic to say the least.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: North Korea declares "state of war"   North Korea declares "state of war" - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:00 am

Thanks to DAD, I assume every rich, white do-gooder is a shape-shifting North Korean officer.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: North Korea declares "state of war"   North Korea declares "state of war" - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:17 am

Maybe all of those global warming folks are really North Korean officers. :affraid:

Either way, this whole thing is reminding me of a very cheesy joke in REVENGE OF THE NERDS III: THE NEXT GENERATION

Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: North Korea declares "state of war"   North Korea declares "state of war" - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:29 am

I'm wondering how Kimmie brainwashes his masses to believe he is a demi-God. Especially when they are starving while he's sipping cognac.

Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: North Korea declares "state of war"   North Korea declares "state of war" - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:37 am

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
I'm wondering how Kimmie brainwashes his masses to believe he is a demi-God. Especially when they are starving while he's sipping cognac.

It makes me wonder whether an invasion of North Korea would lead to the masses greeting the US & Friends as liberators or whether there'd be the sort of fanatical insurgency we saw in Iraq.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: North Korea declares "state of war"   North Korea declares "state of war" - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:51 am

Insurgency.

Kim is able to hold onto his position because he has a cult of personality - which means he takes part in brainwashing on a national scale. He effectively controls all of the media in the North, which means that he can tell his people to think whatever he wants them to think. He inherited this cult of personality from his father, who inherited it from his father before him, so the entire nation has been conditioned to believe these things for sixty years.

On top of that, the regime in the North cracks down on any thought or action that they find to be undesirable - and they do so swiftly and brutally. Dissidents are locked up in gulags, as are their entire extended families. The lucky ones are worked to death; the unlucky are subject to human experiments to develop the North's chemical weapons programme.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: North Korea declares "state of war"   North Korea declares "state of war" - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:06 pm

America is moving missile shield to Guam.

Part of me thinks it's laughable someone two years older than myself might soon (or not at all) be raging action against America. Dreams of my youth.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: North Korea declares "state of war"   North Korea declares "state of war" - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:03 pm

https://twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/319544048736169987

"North Korea approves "merciless" nuclear strike on U.S. involving possible use of "cutting edge" nuclear weapons."
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: North Korea declares "state of war"   North Korea declares "state of war" - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:14 am

Just out of curiosity: The last time there was this dangerous and mad dictator with weapons of mass destruction such a person and country got invaded and the dictator killed.It did turn out to be a big fat lie and his army was a bit of a laugh as it turned out.

And this time we know it for sure and....................................???
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: North Korea declares "state of war"   North Korea declares "state of war" - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:29 am

saint mark wrote:
Just out of curiosity: The last time there was this dangerous and mad dictator with weapons of mass destruction such a person and country got invaded and the dictator killed.It did turn out to be a big fat lie and his army was a bit of a laugh as it turned out.

And this time we know it for sure and....................................???

Kim Junior hasn't gained the kind of notoriety that Saddam had...eg for torturing and murdering thousands of his own people. If Kim wasn't cussing the west everyday while he secretly gorges on US hamburgers and looks at nude white women on the internet, your average worldwide citizen would not even know who he is.

Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: North Korea declares "state of war"   North Korea declares "state of war" - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:42 am

Jack Wade wrote:
"North Korea approves "merciless" nuclear strike on U.S. involving possible use of "cutting edge" nuclear weapons."
The term "cutting edge" is particularly apt, since North Korea's nuclear capabilities are probably about as effective as a hand saw.

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
Kim Junior hasn't gained the kind of notoriety that Saddam had...eg for torturing and murdering thousands of his own people.
Oh, he does that.

In North Korea, dissidents are swiftly and brutally punished. They are sent to forced labour camps, where they are worked to death or used for human experiments in developing the North's chemical weapons programme. Their families are also rounded up and subject to the same fate - even when they are the ones who report the original dissident.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: North Korea declares "state of war"   North Korea declares "state of war" - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:24 am

On April 1st Prisoner Monkeys wrote:
Dissidents are locked up in gulags, as are their entire extended families. The lucky ones are worked to death; the unlucky are subject to human experiments to develop the North's chemical weapons programme.

Today Prisoner Monkeys wrote:
In North Korea, dissidents are swiftly and brutally punished. They are sent to forced labour camps, where they are worked to death or used for human experiments in developing the North's chemical weapons programme.

You're in a desert, walking along when you look down and you see a tortoise, PM. It's crawling toward you. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping.
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: North Korea declares "state of war"   North Korea declares "state of war" - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:58 am

Largo's Shark wrote:
On April 1st Prisoner Monkeys wrote:
Dissidents are locked up in gulags, as are their entire extended families. The lucky ones are worked to death; the unlucky are subject to human experiments to develop the North's chemical weapons programme.

Today Prisoner Monkeys wrote:
In North Korea, dissidents are swiftly and brutally punished. They are sent to forced labour camps, where they are worked to death or used for human experiments in developing the North's chemical weapons programme.

You're in a desert, walking along when you look down and you see a tortoise, PM. It's crawling toward you. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping.

Euh................ Replicant??
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: North Korea declares "state of war"   North Korea declares "state of war" - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:39 pm

Largo's Shark wrote:
I'm not entirely sure what your point is, since the only alternative I can think of is pretending that these things don't exist.

If you're referring to the comment about those who are worked to death being lucky, all I can say is that if I was given the choice between being worked to death or being an unwilling guinea pig for the development of chemical weapons, I'd pick the former and consider myself lucky.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: North Korea declares "state of war"   North Korea declares "state of war" - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:45 pm

saint mark wrote:
Euh................ Replicant??

Prisoner Monkeys wrote:
I'm not entirely sure what your point is, since the only alternative I can think of is pretending that these things don't exist.

Replicant.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: North Korea declares "state of war"   North Korea declares "state of war" - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:51 am

Either that or a flamboyant protocol droid.

North Korea declares "state of war" - Page 2 200px-C3PO
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: North Korea declares "state of war"   North Korea declares "state of war" - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:43 am

Or a guy who did his research. The North's crimes have been documented, even if they're not as widely-publicised as their nuclear ambitions.

Anyway, two Mudusan missiles - along with trucks fitted out with launch pads - are believed to have been moved to a secret location somewhere on the North's east coast:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-04-05/north-korea-move-second-missile-to-east-coast/4612746

Speculation suggests they could be fired in ten days' time, to mark Kim Il-sung's birthday (they have some wierd traditions). Analysts claim that firing missiles into the sea could be a way for the North to end hostilies on their terms, having made their point without actually having started a war. But that was before a second missile was put in position.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: North Korea declares "state of war"   North Korea declares "state of war" - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:23 pm

Jack Wade wrote:

North Korea declares "state of war" - Page 2 EbjGgPY
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: North Korea declares "state of war"   North Korea declares "state of war" - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:33 pm

Foreign embassies told to leave for their own safety

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-22045245

Shows what I know, didn't think we'd have one there. Sure I read years ago the North Korean one in London was in some Wembley office block...best tell them to move out and ditch their Tesco club cards.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: North Korea declares "state of war"   North Korea declares "state of war" - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:36 am

Wasn't a British diplomat recently snapped roller-coastering with Dear Lardo?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: North Korea declares "state of war"   North Korea declares "state of war" - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:40 am

Blunt Instrument wrote:
Jack Wade wrote:

North Korea declares "state of war" - Page 2 EbjGgPY

So that's what a North Korean sybian looks like.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: North Korea declares "state of war"   North Korea declares "state of war" - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:42 am

With a missile test expected on or before April 15, Japan has made it clear that they will shoot down any missile that they think poses a danger to them.

North Korea has responded by threateneing to attack to Tokyo. Presumably with a missile that Japan will shoot down.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: North Korea declares "state of war"   North Korea declares "state of war" - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:12 am

We all get the newsfeeds, Shadow. What's your own take on this?
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: North Korea declares "state of war"   North Korea declares "state of war" - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 1:19 pm

North Korea declares "state of war" - Page 2 Zapp+Brannigan

"The Japanese? A trifle! It was simply a matter of out-smarting them. You see, the Japanese have a pre-set number of anti-missile missiles. Knowing this weakness, I sent wave after wave of my own missiles at them until they ran out. Then, in a tactical coup de grĂ¢ce, I fired another missile at them, one that they couldn't intercept. Kif, show them the medal I gave myself."

----------

In all seriousness, I think Kim has over-played his hand. When his father (and, I'm assuming, his grandfather) was in control, there was a certain understanding of what could be done and how far he could reasonably go with his war-mongering. Jong-un lacks an understanding of the nuances of this. He has accelerated from being in a stalemate to making threats of thermonuclear war in the space of a week. He's gone too hard, too fast, and he's painting himself into a corner. He can't shoot first, because he'll be flattened in short order. And at the same time, he can't afford to not shoot, because he'll lose the support of the Workers' Party and the people just as quickly. His father would find an exit strategy where he could back down, but still call it a victory in front of his people, but Jong-un seems unpredictable. And to complicate things, he has reportedly replaced all of his top military advisors with people loyal to himself. The entire cult of personality seems to have come full circle, and Jong-un believes the things he says about himself. I don't think he wants a war, but I think he wants to be able to do something to make the Americans back down. Maybe he thinks that launching a missile will shock everyone into backing off and force them to take the North seriously, but if it comes to an open conflict, it wouldn't surprise me if he thinks he can win it.

The world, however, finds itself in a unique position. North Korea never should have been allowed to obtain nuclear weapons, and while the usual routine of sanctions and negotiations delayed them by about twenty years, the North still has nuclear weapons. However small and unreliable they might be, something needs to be done, because they're going to continue to develop those bombs, which will only embolden them further. So right now, we have the opportunity to show North Korea that its behaviour will no longer be tolerated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North Korea declares "state of war"   North Korea declares "state of war" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

North Korea declares "state of war"
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next