More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died

Go down 
+11
Largo's Shark
Hilly
Santa
Perilagu Khan
Prince Kamal Khan
Gravity's Silhouette
Harmsway
j7wild
CJB
Control
Jack Wade
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died Empty
PostSubject: North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died   North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:27 am

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AS_KOREA_KIM_JONG_IL?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) -- Kim Jong Il, North Korea's mercurial and enigmatic leader, has died. He was 69.

Kim's death was announced Monday by state television from the North Korean capital, Pyongyang.

Kim is believed to have suffered a stroke in 2008 but appeared relatively vigorous in photos and video from recent trips to China and Russia and in numerous trips around the country carefully documented by state media.

The leader, reputed to have had a taste for cigars, cognac and gourmet cuisine, was believed to have had diabetes and heart disease.

The news came as North Korea prepared for a hereditary succession. Kim Jong Il inherited power after his father, revered North Korean founder Kim Il Sung, died in 1994.

In September 2010, Kim Jong Il unveiled his third son, the twenty-something Kim Jong Un, as his successor, putting him in high-ranking posts.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died   North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:49 am

The news surprised me, but apparently he's not been in good health.

Quite an innovator, considering he invented the hamburger and the invisible cell phone. Rest in peace.

North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died Kimjongilheartthrob1
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died   North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:54 am

North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died Kim_jong_il-732793

Goodnight, sweet prince.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died   North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:09 am

Apparently he also shot a -38 in a round of golf, including 11 holes-in-one. Big loss for the golf world.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died   North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:18 am

guess nothing going to change in the region for the better since his SON is crazier than he was
Back to top Go down
Harmsway
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Harmsway

PostSubject: Re: North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died   North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:56 am

Wow.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died   North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:08 am

North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died Kimjongtweet
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died   North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:20 pm

My condorences go out to the Jong-Il famiry in their time of mourning, as werr as Matt Damon, Susan Sarandon, Tim Robbins, and Michaer Moore. They've rost more than a famiry member: they've rost a friend and a great reader.
Back to top Go down
Prince Kamal Khan
Q Branch
Q Branch
Prince Kamal Khan

PostSubject: Re: North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died   North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:23 pm

Fascinating that we lost Kim Jong Mentally Ill and Czech dissident and later President Vaclav Havel at the same time. Talk about a study in contrasts.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died   North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:16 pm

Addition by subtraction.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died   North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:46 pm

Don't you just love Propaganda?

Show the world how much you miss your Beloved Leader (at Gunpoint) and maybe you will get a bowl of rice!!

North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died 9ad51d165360310 North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died 8dc767165360316 North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died 43f3be165360324 North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died 47a8ee165360330 North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died 0ea970165360334 North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died 4fc861165360338 North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died 2e7003165360344 North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died D397d7165360353 North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died 65ce8f165360355 North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died 8ea9fc165360359
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died   North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:06 pm

j7wild wrote:

Show the world how much you miss your Beloved Leader (at Gunpoint) and maybe you will get a bowl of rice!!

They love him long time.

Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died   North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:13 pm

those people don't look like they been starving.

I bet the military went around and rounded up all the healthier looking ones at Gunpoint!!
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: d   North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:47 pm

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
j7wild wrote:

They love him long time.

laugh
Back to top Go down
Santa
Q Branch
Q Branch
Santa

PostSubject: Re: North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died   North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:49 pm

My condorences go out to the Jong-Il famiry in their time of mourning, as werr as Matt Damon, Susan Sarandon, Tim Robbins, and Michaer Moore. They've rost more than a famiry member: they've rost a friend and a great reader.
Beautiful. Very touching.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died   North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:07 pm

Holy Die Another Day, Batman.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died   North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:19 pm

j7wild wrote:

North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died 2e7003165360344

ROTFRMAO! (rorring on the froor raughing my ass off) That picture MUST be incruded in any serious discussion as one of THE pix of 2011. Just the over-the-top hysterics of that rittle boy with his mother makes the photo priceress. North Korea is making China rook armost democratic by comparison.

Funny how you don't really see any tears coming out of their eyes. I'm beginning to think these photos were staged and that the people were forced to be in them.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died   North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:21 pm

Perilagu Khan wrote:

They love him long time.

laugh

I'm awful, aren't I?
Back to top Go down
Santa
Q Branch
Q Branch
Santa

PostSubject: Re: North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died   North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:34 pm

I'm awful, aren't I?
You are. It's great.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died   North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:01 pm

j7wild wrote:

North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died 2e7003165360344

ROTFRMAO! (rorring on the froor raughing my ass off) That picture MUST be incruded in any serious discussion as one of THE pix of 2011. Just the over-the-top hysterics of that rittle boy with his mother makes the photo priceress. North Korea is making China rook armost democratic by comparison.

Funny how you don't really see any tears coming out of their eyes. I'm beginning to think these photos were staged and that the people were forced to be in them.

of course they are staged!!

:x
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died   North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:33 pm

Santa wrote:

I'm awful, aren't I?
You are. It's great.

Me rikey you, Santa. Give ting-ting feeling in special area. Very happy ending!
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died   North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:35 pm

Jack Wade wrote:

In September 2010, Kim Jong Il unveiled his third son, the twenty-something Kim Jong Un, as his successor, putting him in high-ranking posts.

I thought Korea had a strict "No substitutions" policy.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died   North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:51 pm

Santa wrote:
I'm awful, aren't I?
You are. It's great.

Me rikey you, Santa. Give ting-ting feeling in special area. Very happy ending!

Oh no you don't, capitalism pig. Go find local woman and do naughty thing in her in memory of reader.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died   North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:38 pm

anyone wants a North Korean Bride?

I hear they are subservient, obedient, compliant and loyal!!

:cheers:
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died   North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:46 pm

North Korea's fearsome new tyrant:

North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died I20A7YcZ0cw8

For the sake of regional peace, I hope the Japs don't try to harpoon him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died   North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died Empty

Back to top Go down

North Korea's Kim Jong Il has died
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next